• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johny

I walk in from the woods and see Jason on watch. I lay down some food and hand Jason a five hour energy.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina tried to smile a little, but she still felt a bit bad. Hearing him say she should sleep she opened her mouth, about to protest that he needed rest more than she did, she was lifted and placed on the pew. She pouted lightly, her hair still tossled from him ruffling it. "Alright, fine..." She said quietly, not arguing about sleep, after all it would make her a bit of a hypocrite if she were to argue she didn't need it, she instead decided to take at least a bit of rest.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason smiled "Cowboys orders," he said laughing to himself. He sat on a pew and took out his guitar, hoping no one would mind. Jason sees Johny and takes the 5 hour energy. "I wear this crown of thorns, apon my liars chair. You could have it all," he sang softly trying not to wake anyone.

@Nona @Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina just gave up staying awake now as she made herself comfortable, or well, as comfortable as you can be on a pew and closed her eyes. The music was quiet enough so it really didn't bother her, if anything she guessed it helped a little, silence can be a bit creepy. After a while her breathing slowed as she fell asleep.

Yappi said:
Joe
I walk to the Hospital I go to the gate "HEY LET ME IN MAYBE?" I yell hoping they will hear me

@Salex
"STATE YOUR NAME!" a guard says (feels good to be back, was sick for an entire week, i live in the equator so when it gets cold the sickness hits me like a truck roadkill) @Yappi

Salex said:
"STATE YOUR NAME!" a guard says (feels good to be back, was sick for an entire week, i live in the equator so when it gets cold the sickness hits me like a truck roadkill) @Yappi
Joe

"Joe L.... Mieras!!" I say lying, I am good at lying

Yappi said:
Joe
"Joe L.... Mieras!!" I say lying, I am good at lying
"WE HEARD YOU SAY SOMETHING BEFORE MIERAS, STATE YOUR NAME OR YOU WILL BE GUNNED DOWN!" the guard says with now the sentries facing the man @Yappi

I smile and sit in my penthouse, carving into the remains of the bandit. I eventually make my way into his skill and bring his brain out. I lift in I'm when air and whistle loudly for shark. "Food!" He yelled looking around.

@Yappi

Drew squeeled when he was captured in Peace's grasp. He frowns and looks to the ground. "Peace you have me a heart attack." He said sadly but smiled at her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Joe

"Fine Joe L. Curry" I say hoping they never read the news "I just need a place to stay the night" I say my hand twitching a bit but in my pocket.

Peace smiled "Yes but you

must learn these things." She unzipped the jacket and gave it to him "Now you're me!" She said with a giggle as the jacket was big on her and was even bigger on him.

@Mira1

Yappi said:
Joe
"Fine Joe L. Curry" I say hoping they never read the news "I just need a place to stay the night" I say my hand twitching a bit but in my pocket.
"LET HIM IN!" the guard shouted, the gates open with 5 guards coming to joe, they handcuff him and lead him to a new interrogation chamber, where the prisoner or newcomer is in a part of the room with 5 guards and the doctor and other guards are in another part of the room divided by a metal wall with a hole, joe gets handcuffed to the chair and is told to sit down as the doctor is walking there @Yappi

Joe

"Home sw- oh hey doctor" I say my hands uncontrollably twitching. "So why all the gaurds?" I say trying not to sound like a serial killer.

He looked at the jacket that swallowed him whole. He hugs it and giggles. "It's comfortable!" He said happily even though he could barely use his arms.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I see shark start to walk twoards any and smile. I follow behind shark, wondering what he was going to do. I wanted to make sure that he would stay with me forever. I had no plans to let him go... ever.

@Yappi

Yappi said:
Joe
"Home sw- oh hey doctor" I say my hands uncontrollably twitching. "So why all the gaurds?" I say trying not to sound like a serial killer.
"im sorry, but who are you? as i seem to not recognize you" the doctor says @Yappi

Joe

"Joe L. Curry" I say, seeing that I may be lucky, I was all over the news before the zombies. Mass murders, asylum escapes, the works. I won't stand a chance against AR's so I have to play this right.

Yappi said:
Joe
"Joe L. Curry" I say, seeing that I may be lucky, I was all over the news before the zombies. Mass murders, asylum escapes, the works. I won't stand a chance against AR's so I have to play this right.
"hold on" the doctor said as he left, he then returned with a file and handed it to joe "yes i know you, i was one of your doctors if you don't know, of course i was wearing goggles and a mask so i was unidentifiable, but good to see you again, but how will i know that you won't turn insane?" the doctor asks @Yappi

Peace picked him up "You're fucking adorable. Hey, why'd ya call me mom yesterday," she asked tickling him with a free hand.

@Mira1

Amy looked down at Shark, she thought it was a weird dog and tried to pet him. She looked again seeing it was AJ and pulled away, shock.

@Yappi

Salex said:
"hold on" the doctor said as he left, he then returned with a file and handed it to joe "yes i know you, i was one of your doctors if you don't know, of course i was wearing goggles and a mask so i was unidentifiable, but good to see you again, but how will i know that you won't turn insane?" the doctor asks @Yappi
Joe

"How about you test it?" I say with a chuckle

@Mira1[/URL]

Amy looked down at Shark, she thought it was a weird dog and tried to pet him. She looked again seeing it was AJ and pulled away, shock.

@Yappi
Shark

I sit like a dog, the collar that I made around my neck gleams in the sun

Yappi said:
Joe
"How about you test it?" I say with a chuckle

Shark

I sit like a dog, the collar that I made around my neck gleams in the sun
"hmm... very well" the doctor said, he then singals the guards on which he was locked up in the morge, like harmony and nina beforehand and is monitored to see his mental state @Yappi

Amy growled as she grabbed his collar "Shark?" She got up and saw Jack "YOU! You did this to my patient!" She said getting her shotgun out. She pointed at him from afar, ready to pull the trigger.

@Yappi @Mira1

Joe

I look content and a sly smile. I don't look insane until overtime my grin gets more and more insane.

Shark

I pounce on Amy, knockin away her shotgun to protect my owner

I let out a low growl at Amy and shake my head. "Shoot me if you think you can handle the consciences." He looks at shark and smiled. "Shark, retrieve." I say simply nd point to the shotgun.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Drew giggles and hugs her. "Thanks!" He said happily and thought for a moment. "I called you mom?" He said, not realizing that he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back