• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Melina Herford*~

Blinking a few times as Shark pulled up a board revealing morphine and antibiotics she smiles at him "Thanks for letting me know about those" she said to him before heading Jason talk "Its alright..." She said quietly with a small smile. After Nikki took some morphine, Melina lifted the bottle and offered it to Jason "You should have some too, it'll dull the pain"

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

Jason took the bottle "Thanks," he said taking the pill and giving them back to her. He sighed "How much have you done, I really have no idea how many times she stabbed me." He said with a laugh and yawning "I am so tired," he said placing his head on the pew.

@Nona @Yappi

(Your choice if you grab ahold of shark, stop Shark ext)

Shark

My ears perk as I see the moon rise. I subconsciously start to tense up and is obviously about to go into a full sprint towards the door.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina sighed lightly "A lot. Both of you are pretty messed up to put it lightly, I'm almost done though, most of the major deep wounds are all cleaned and stitched up now" she said looking at both of them before Jason talked of being tired "Then sleep this time. properly. you seriously need it" she said looking at him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason heard AJ leave and pulled out his gun, he shot a few feet in front of AJ "Grab him!" He said before yawning again "I...shouldn't sleep, I have a bunch of shit to do," he said resting on his side, closing his eyes.

@Nona @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked up as she then went to get AJ "W-Woah wait!" She called as she took AJ by the arm gently after the shots were fired since he was scared, grabbing him quickly might have made him worse. "Where were you going?" She asked him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

Shark

I walk back inside, exausted and covered in wounds I lay down and fall asleep (night, I keep falling asleep)

~*Melina Herford*~

Looking to AJ who was hurt now as well, she sighed, what had he been up to? She shook her head gently as she examined the wounds quickly, luckily none of them seemed dangerous but she fixed up one or two that looked like they could get infected. Once done, she had finished treating everyone's wounds she sat down on a pew and leaned her head back.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi (gnight Yappi)

Jason gave a groan "Thanks, you seem tired. For someone who thinks they can't help, you seem to be very helpful and quick witted," he said examining his bloody cowboy outfit. He sighed "I'm gonna have to get a new duster again," he said with a slight laugh, removing his mask and throwing it to the floor. He smiled "That thing burns like hell in the heat," he said whipping sweat from his brown face.

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

tumblr_mwuhixuU861qbvovho1_500.gif

Melina looked to the side and smiled a little "Thanks, I'm glad you think so..." She answered, Mentally noting herself that she should probably get rest "I'll probably sleep after you two feel a little better..." She continued as she watched him take off the mask, she couldn't help but examine his face just a little, which probably made her look odd... but to be fair, she hadn't seen him without the mask before, so of course she'd be curious. "If its uncomfortable, why wear it all the time?" She asked as she glanced over to it as it lay on the floor.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I stand from my couch and look around to see shark was nowhere in sight. I let out a light growl as I walk over ti the telescope to see he was at the church. I tilt my head down and sigh. I pick up my meat cleaver's and slid them in my jacket. "Why must they make me do this, they can't just take my pet..." I say with a low growl as I walk to the church. I approach the front door and knock loudly.

@Nona

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina lifted a bottle of water from her bag and took a sip just after she spoke. Blinking a few times as the door knocked, Melina took the bottle from her lips and hopped of the pew "I'll get it" she said as she stood up, after all, she was the only one not resting any injuries and it wasn't like a bad guy would just knock....right? She walked to the door and opened it. Seeing who it was her face drained of colour as she dropped the water bottle, stepping back a little. She didn't speak she just looked at him.

@Mira1

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

I tilt my head to the child. "What's wrong miss?" I say kneeling down to her height. "You look like you've seen a ghost." I stand back up and pull out my two meat cleaver's and slash then against each other. "I won't hurt you, or Jason, or any miserable soul who lives here. As long as I get shark back, so send him out and I will be on my way." I say as I begine to spin one of the cleaver's. "Understood?"

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

"U-Uhm..." she nervously took a step back again as he kneeled to her height. Again with being treated as a child? well she guessed her obvious fear and small stature didn't really communicate 19 year old but there was nothing she could do about that. As for his comment, she certainly felt like she was seeing one, maybe seeing a demon would be a better description. "W-Why do you need him? I-I heard the tapes on his recorder, you hurt him..." she said quietly. "Besides... he came here on his own accord..." she said quietly, not making any kind of threats, she was in no place to for a start, he'd probably bash her head in if she tried, she was just saying it as it was, what she saw.

@Mira1

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

I let out a low growling noise. The cleaver that as spinning in my hand stopped. I point it at her about an inch from her face. "You and everyone at this place know what I'm capable of." I say in a stern voice. "Now give me my Shark." I push the knife closer, but still not touching her. "Or I swear to god you will regret opening that door."

@Nona

I look down at shark and smile. "There you are! You had me worried." I say sadly as I put the cleaver's away. I kneel down and hug him. "Let's go home." I say and kiss his head, glad to see he was safe.

@Yappi

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina flinched a little as the cleaver neared her face, just as she was about to speak AJ had walked up to him on his own. frowning lightly that he was stuck obeying this crazy person. She felt sad that she couldn't do anything about it and it was almost sickening to her to watch jack treat him that way after she heard the tapes, he was acting as if he wouldn't hurt him. Sighing inwardly as they began to leave she gripped the sleeves of her cardigan tightly. With her being the only one in the area that wasn't badly hurt, retaliating would be a bad idea right now, but maybe they could help him when they have healthy people and a plan of some kind. She looked back at the group with an expression that was a mix of worry and guilt for not threatening the Jack guy from taking AJ.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

@Mira1

Jason sighed "Esta mierda de nuevo," he said to himself getting up as best he could and used his katana as a cane. He went up and patted her back "You tried your best, most of us here would do the same thing. It was either AJ or an entire group, the group was the right decision," he said ruffling her hair. "You should sleep, i'll guard," he said lifting her with one hand and placed her on a pew.

@Nona

Peace sneaked behind Drew and gave a slight laugh when she was directly behind him. "Sneak attack!" She said opening her jacket and grabbing him with it. She zipped it up and smiled "Always examine your surroundings, first law you should know," she said patting his head.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back