• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat sighed and took the jacket off, he wrapped the sleeves around his neck making it a cape. "Better? Now you are a superhero," he said giggling. He looked outside "Onward!" He yelled walking outside, grabbing Miya by the hand.

@Mira1

Amy wrote something down "Do you have anything boy. Anything that can help me help you," she said rubbing behind his ear.

@Yappi

Shark

I kick my leg out as she scratched the back of my ear. I walk over to a pew and grab a recorder, I try to play it and it recalls the events of the torture.

I chuckle seeing her sit upright as I turned the cage. "Clever girl aren't you?" I say picking it up, even though it was the wrong way around. "How would a swim sound?" I say making my way outside to a look that was surprisingly clean. He heald the cage over the water, slowly bringing it closer but not dropping her in.

@Nona

Drew stood putting his fists on his side. " Better!" He said happily and followed them outside.

Miya giggles as she is pulled along by Threat. "What do you want to play?" She asks once they get outside.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat smiled "TAG!" He said poking her leg and running into the woods. He jumped into a bush and covered his mouth, hoping she wouldn't find him.

@Mira1

Amy sighed "Poor thing, that all sounds so awful." She said kissing his head, she looked at him "Guess I really do have to stop our sessions," she said laughing a bit.

@Yappi

Shark

I look at her with a distraught face, i get close to her and try to say i dont want that to happen, all that comes out is a pained voice that barely represents what i had in mind

Miya sprinted into the woods after him. Watching every move he made. She saw what bush he went I to but pretended not to. She looked around and up trees, avoiding his bush. "Oh no! Where did you go!" She said sounding worried that he wouldn't find him. She smiled some at her act and continues to pretend she doesn't know where he is.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat felt bad and tried to get up, he was stopped by Peace "She's playing you, let's go." Threat nodded and crawled away, he dug a hole under a tree and climbing in, staying silent.

@Mira1

Amy sighed "How am I suppose to chat with you. We can't communicate if you don't have a voice box," she said patting his head and picking him up.

@Yappi

She giggles and jumps over the bush, about to tackle him when she noticed no one was there. She freefalls to the ground and hit with a thump. She sits up and shakes her head, surprised at what happened. "Damn kid, your smart..." she said looking round, not knowing where he went. She passes his free about three times, stumped at what happened to him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Shark

I sigh, I can't talk anymore due to the strain it puts on my neck. I curl up into a ball and go to sleep like a dog.

Threat giggle before trying to get out, his shirt was stuck on the roots. He felt something start to pinch him as he freaked out, he kicked and struggled causing dirt to fall into the hole. "MOM!" He yelled, it was muffled and he hoped someone would hear it.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya heard the faint sound of Threat yelling. She ran as fast as she could go the source and dug into the ground. She finally got to him and pulled him out hugging him. "Are you okay?" She said in a worried tone.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Shark

I wake up and start to walk back to the penthouse, i don't check to see Amy following me. Nor do I care, I go to the penthouse and look around for Jack.

Threat smiled "I think I am, if I didn't get bitten by a spid-" he was cut off by looking at a giant spider on his shoulder. Peace shrieked and got out of her grasp"GET IT OFF! GET IF OFF! IT WANTS TO DEVOUR MY SOUL, SATAN HAS COME TO TAKE IT," she screamed rolling around as if her back was on fire.

@Mira1

Miya sees the spider on his shoulder and hits it to the ground. She pulls our her knife and violently stabbed is as Peace rolled around on the ground. By the time miya was done, the spider was a pile of legs, blood, and spider guts.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I set the cage down next to the water, not yet dropping her in. I look at aj and let him. "Hello sweetie how have you been?" I ask petting and placing a kiss on his forehead.

@Nona

@Yappi

Shark

My cheeks go bright red, I nod. I pull down the collar of my shirt to reveal a scar on my voice box. I try to talk but I cant. I point to the churches direction and map a cross with my hands.

@Mira1

I tilt my head some. "Church? What about the church." I say with a low growl. I didn't want to go back, but again I did. I smile and pet him some more. "Did they hurt you." I pull out my cleaver.

@Yappi

I sigh some and push him on his back. I crawl ontop of him and smile. "Just going to check your vocal cords." He said in assurance and puffed some laughing gas into his face. He made a cut where the scar is to see what exactly was wrong.

@Yappi

Shark

I nudge my head for a second before I'm kicked on my back, I start to panic before I'm knocked out. (He got stabbed multiple times so more that Likly there permanently broke or cut xD )

I frown at the sight of what had happened to the cords. There was surely no way of fixing the damage. It would just have to.either heal, or he would have to live with it. I leans forward and stitch him up, kissing him and waiting for him to wake.

Shark

The laughing gas was too high dosage for him and he sits there knocked out. I slowly curls up into the fetus position as he sleep.

I sigh when he doesn't wake fully and curl up next to him. Cuddling into him and placing my head against his. I wait patiently for him to wake, but slowly start to fall asleep.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back