• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina nodded "Yeah..." She didn't even want to imagine that really "Actually, AJ is the only reason I got away... Or at least I think... I can't prove it, after I picked the cage lock and ran, he chased but it felt almost as though he let me go and disguised it as an accident..." She said as she thought back on it. "Him and that Jack fellow have an odd relationship, they were getting weirdly intimate for a torturer and torturee when was breaking out" she made an confused expression.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason got up "Guess he still finds up as friends maybe. I need to go into the city for a bit, I haven't scavenged in a long time," he said taking his skeleton mask and putting it on, he smiled "If Ripper comes just whistle for Snow, she'll listen to ya," he said walking out. He went into the woods and to the city.

Threat got up, looking around, he sat on the pew and groaned. "What the heck happened to me," he looked to see Melina. He extended his hand "Hi! I'm Threat," he said placing a chocolate in her hands.

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
I smile at him and make my move, leading from a passionate kiss to much more.

(No more details ;) )

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina nodded as he spoke "Alright, I will" she said, waving goodbye as he left. After he left, a child then introduced himself to her. She smiled gently at him, feeling in no way nervous, since he was a kid, he seemed like he was no threat to her, regardless of his name literally being threat. She looked to the chocolate he offered her "Oh? Thank you threat" she said softly as she looked at him smiling as she introduced herself. "I'm Melina, nice to meet you"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya lay on a pew, devastated and hoping no one saw it. She hated the fact that AJ would never be the same, she just had to cry it out and get over it.

@anyonee in church

Mira walks to the door and knocked loudly. "It's me!" She said in a cheerful voice. In her hand was a present she had made in her workshop. She had threw together a sturdy thing of bullet proof armor for Jason if he ever needed it. She had it wrapped up and everything. She mainly felt like she owed him for all he had done for the group, but another part of her sort of liked him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace took the hand "I'm Threat's gaudrian, we own the same body and that's pretty much it. Could you get the door, I have stubby child hands," she said waving her hands in the air.

@Nona @Mira1

Shark

I fall asleep exausted, I lay there layed out like a pancake. Breathing heavily and a grin on my face.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina blinked, ah, so this child had two personalities it seemed "Nice to meet you both then and yeah, I'll get the door~" she said smiling before standing up when she was asked to get the door. Making her way to the door she opened it. "Oh!, hello again" she said to Mira, remembering she met her briefly when she first arrived.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Mira1

I cuddle next to him, smiling. I see him fall asleep and sigh happily and kiss his head. I close my eyes and doze off.

@Yappi

Miya gave a friendly mile and waved. "Hello....." she started and trailed off, forgetting the girls name. She thought for a moment and snapped. "Melina right?" She said scratching her head nervously. A blush of embarrassment rises on my face and I look away. "So many names, sorry I forgot yours for a second there..." she said but quickly perked up. "Is Jason here? I have something for him." I say as I wave to peace.

@Nona

@Shammy the Shamrock

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina giggled when she forgot her name "Yeah, Its Melina. Its okay that you don't remember it well, you will eventually" she said softly before she asked about Jason "Oh, you just missed him actually, he left to scavenge some stuff just before you arrived"

@Mira1

Miya pumps her fist in the air that she had somewhat remembered her name. She stopped and frowned some hearing the news about Jason just leaving. "Oh, okay guess I'll have to catch him layer." I say with a giggle and stepped inside. She looks around with a raised eyebrow. "Where is AJ?" She asked.

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

"Oh" she frowned when she mentioned AJ "He's not with us anymore. He thinks he's a dog and lives with some weirdo that made him that way" she said as she looked to Mira with a saddened expression "I mean, I didn't know him really really well, but its still sad to see him that way..."

@Mira1

Her stomach fell when she said he wasn't with us, she thought she meant he was dead until she mentioned that he was turned into someone's pet. Miya looked to the ground with a sad sigh. "That sucks, he was a good guy too, until he was tortured like a million times." She said and looked back up at Melina. "Who's the freak then?" She asked, talking about Jack the Ripper.

Shark

I slowly wake up from a enjoyable sleep, I look at Jack and remember what happened. I slowly get up on all fours and start to walk out towards the church.

Twas the night before an invasion, and all through the land, the survivors were hiding, in a church that was quite bland. The undead were loud, and had plenty flair, before they were eaten by the virus in their care.

Leo just finished writing the first verse of his parodied "A visit from Saint Nicholas." It was one of the few things hew found solace in the apocalypse, that there was always time to do the things you've always wanted. Like getting those combat boots you see on tv. Or steal an ice cream truck. Or eat ice cream for 5 days straight. Or finally being able to get those fireworks you've always wanted and strap them to said ice cream truck. It really was one of those nights. Leo scooped another spoonful of Neapolitan into his mouth from the roof of the truck. Saving the little blurb for later in his pocket, he saw a few survivors enter the church earlier. And to prove he wasn't insane, there was somebody at the door right now! How wonderful! How perfect!

How fucking great. Let's get this show on the road.

Right! And so, revving up the engine Leo climbed down to the drivers seat, leaving his mostly empty plastic cup up there. He watched the zombies get up from their docile state and crawl towards the noise of the truck. Grinning, he flipped down his mask and pressed down on the gas, igniting the fireworks. Sparks shot from the wheels and flames leaped to the air as he sped down the hill. He neared the church, the speedometer going fantasy numbers. The truck, now a battering ram, was barreling towards the church and Leo jumped out from the ice cream machine (Still shooting fireworks) onto his combat-boot heelies. The truck plowed through the leftmost side of the church, collapsing the wall and leaving a giant hole. Leo however, skidded down the rest of the incline on his heelies, and stopped to walk over to the huge ass hole in the wall.

"Well! That's an entrance if I do say so myself!" he gleefully said, peering inside the church for a better look at the shocked faces he expected.

(Btw shark was pretty much tortured and made into someone's pet, he also had his teeth sharpened. His real name is AJ)

Shark

I charge the man at the truck who just bartering rammed the church. I pounce on him like a wolf trying to pin him on the ground biting at his neck.

Miya sat up from a pew to gaze at a... ice cream truck? What the hell was an ice cream truck doing in the side of the church! She got up to investigate with a giggle, watching the fireworks spread out and attract a good deal of Zombies. She pulled out her knife which she figured wouldn't be enough. She decided if anything would be needed right now it was a gun. She dug under one of the pews and pulled out an M9. She happily ran outside past the ice cream truck to see who had caused the disaster. She saw a man being tackled by AJ and smiled. "Who do I owe the honors of introducing myself to today?" She asks approaching the man and aj, twirling the gun in in her hands.

@Yappi

@Surprise Meteors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back