• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexa Walker

263836b1031c46eb057ea2eba80fdddc.jpg

Alexa nods as she put her headgear back on. "So, uh, how long do you think it'll be before we get there? Where are we even going anyway?" She asks nervously, keeping her head down. Being asked about her scars shook her up quite a bit; having to be reminded of her past made her incredibly anxious.

Salex said:
he sees from a distance with his inbuilt binoculars a horde of zombies with around 50 of them coming in their way "there is a horde coming... we cant go that way, we have to take the long way around it, unless you have something that can take them all out" @iChaotic
"No sorry i traded my fat-man a week ago" Crow chuckled to himself

Drago held Hunter back who looked like he wanted to shoot the guy named Felix. "Personal reasons." Drago listed as Hunter turned around using his knife to destroy one of the creatures with a knife he took out from his pocket. He took out the knife back from the dead creature and placed it back in his left hand pocket. @lostsoul

Alexa Walker

"I have a sniper.. I think I'd be able to take them out. I'm a pretty good shot after all." Alexa muttered.

(gah! oops! sorry)

Reid watches the two exit the clearing and head to where ever their camp is. He mentally marks the path they took and considers his options. He wants to approach the group, but he also doesn't want to be shot. Something in the clearing where the girl fell catches his eye. It's a pile of mushrooms. A light bulb goes off in his head and his mouth waters as he imagines the hot mushroom stew he was going to have with his soon-to-be friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:
"No sorry i traded my fat-man a week ago" Crow chuckled to himself
"you wont be laughing so much once they maul their cold dead claws on your face would you?" he said grimly "now you all have two choices, go head on with the horde or go around it" @iChaotic

Angela reminded herself that Mia left mushrooms near the place she fell, as she ran out of the house, towards the place, wielding her butterfly knife.

iChaotic said:
Alexa Walker"I have a sniper.. I think I'd be able to take them out. I'm a pretty good shot after all." Alexa muttered.
"No need to do that. The sound will make more come"

iChaotic said:
Alexa Walker"I have a sniper.. I think I'd be able to take them out. I'm a pretty good shot after all." Alexa muttered.
Salex said:
"you wont be laughing so much once they maul their cold dead claws on your face would you?" he said grimly "now you all have two choices, go head on with the horde or go around it" @iChaotic
JPTheWarrior said:
"No need to do that. The sound will make more come"
Andy nodded at the group. "Let's figure a way around. Anyone have a plan"

Rocket said:
"I have an idea... they are coming this way. We could just start to run. Most of the zombies dont run. Those who start to run we take them out"

Rocket said:
"actually i have a better idea" he said as he pulled out his walkie talkie "walter can you read me? yeah, send the boys with the bird, bring the toys as well, asap, over and out" he said to the walkie talkie "just wait here... they boys'll come soon"

Hartley rubbed his forehead, shaking his head and turning to pull up a seat next to where Mia was. He removed the sling from his shoulder, setting the stock of his rifle down into the floor and leaning it to the side. His eyes slowly shifted over to look at the child, his hands clasping together as he leaned forward. He simply watched and listened, looking around at the doorways ever so often.

Salex said:
"actually i have a better idea" he said as he pulled out his walkie talkie "walter can you read me? yeah, send the boys with the bird, bring the toys as well, asap, over and out" he said to the walkie talkie "just wait here... they boys'll come soon"
"How many are you in that hospital?"

Reid walks down the game trail the two girls took in their mad dash home. In his right hand is a large ziploc bag full of mushrooms. Suddenly, he hears someone hurrying down the path. 'Someone else is craving mushroom stew' he muses as he ducks into a ditch near the path. He watches them pass before getting up and continuing on his way. Shame that person is going all that way to come back empty handed. He opens the ziploc bag and pops one of the edible mushrooms into his mouth with a smile.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Drago held Hunter back who looked like he wanted to shoot the guy named Felix. "Personal reasons." Drago listed as Hunter turned around using his knife to destroy one of the creatures with a knife he took out from his pocket. He took out the knife back from the dead creature and placed it back in his left hand pocket. @lostsoul
"good enough for me... " Felix says, not wanting to get on hunters bad side. He seemed a bit off. He sighs then thinks. " So, are we done staring intensely at each other, or are we gonna continue till we start fighting to the death?" Felix says smiling again. Then felicity came. She was gasping for air, she must have ran all the way here. She was carrying about half the weight in supplies felix was. She must not have found much in the houses Felix left for her. Felicity mutters something then looks up, and staring at hunter who just killed something like it was nothing. It probably was nothing but, she didn't like that people kill zombies so easily. She then looks at draco, sizing him up. He had decent weapons, but he didn't seem like the type of person who would kill unless necessary. That would be good to know. Felicity was about to talk when felix puts up his hand. How does he always know when she is there. Even when she sneaks up he knows she is there. It is probably because of the hearing aids he got, to extend his hearing to be more ready if he was going to be ambushed or attacked from behind.

Salex said:
JPTheWarrior said:
"How many are you in that hospital?"
"That's a good question. How many people are we gonna be grouped with?"

(NVM, saw the rest)

Angela arrived at the place, as she looked at the place, with fright in her eyes. The mushrooms were gone

"W-W-W-W-W..." She staggered, looking around with fright. She then ran back home.

Rocket said:
"That's a good question. How many people are we gonna be grouped with?"
"about 50 or so, dont worry, they are all either family, or very close friends of mine, in fact you are all the first strangers i ever took in" then from a distance, noises of motor whirring gets closer until a helicopter is visible with a heavy machine gun on its side "come on move it!!! they are not gonna come for so long!!!" he shouted as he runs toward the helicopter

lostsoul said:
"good enough for me... " Felix says, not wanting to get on hunters bad side. He seemed a bit off. He sighs then thinks. " So, are we done staring intensely at each other, or are we gonna continue till we start fighting to the death?" Felix says smiling again. Then felicity came. She was gasping for air, she must have ran all the way here. She was carrying about half the weight in supplies felix was. She must not have found much in the houses Felix left for her. Felicity mutters something then looks up, and staring at hunter who just killed something like it was nothing. It probably was nothing but, she didn't like that people kill zombies so easily. She then looks at draco, sizing him up. He had decent weapons, but he didn't seem like the type of person who would kill unless necessary. That would be good to know. Felicity was about to talk when felix puts up his hand. How does he always know when she is there. Even when she sneaks up he knows she is there. It is probably because of the hearing aids he got, to extend his hearing to be more ready if he was going to be ambushed or attacked from behind.
Drago smirked at Felix. "That depends, you were the one who pointed his gun at us first and haven't let it go yet." He stated with a calm tone. Drago looked over at Hunter who nodded before still staring at the creature that would had attacked them if he didn't have payed attention. Hunter then looked over at the girl who just came carrying supplies, more than he had expected. "So will you bring the gun down or what?" Drago questioned while still keeping his smirk.

Salex said:
"about 50 or so, dont worry, they are all either family, or very close friends of mine, in fact you are all the first strangers i ever took in" then from a distance, noises of motor whirring gets closer until a helicopter is visible with a heavy machine gun on its side "come on move it!!! they are not gonna come for so long!!!" he shouted as he runs toward the helicopter
"50?!" God dammit. I have to move anyways! ill probably run away after he starts to run behind them "Lets go people!" he screams

@iChaotic

Salex said:
The Crow jumps into the helicopter and seats himself in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back