• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hartley thought about things for a moment, looking out to the area the voice was coming from shortly after and spotting both people that were outside.

"Damn. Angela." His words were low, spoken to himself under his breath. "What are you looking for, exactly? For trade." He called out and stepped forward, walking slightly out of the house to better see the man with the mushrooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenjinx said:
"What are you looking for, exactly? For trade."
"Medical supplies. Maybe a warm bed and someone to keep watch?" Reid says wholeheartedly. "It's awfully cold out here."

Salex said:
"yeah no problem, altough you do know you all wont be just sitting dandy relaxing sippin on a beer here, your gonna have to work, ill assign you to each of your stations later, for now,get familiarizing on the place, meet some people and say hi, whatever you do, DONT open the door saying do not open in it, it has zombies in it, its in the basement anyways where the only way in or out is the rope dangling on it" @iChaotic
"What about rooms? Where can we sleep?"

lostsoul said:
Felix jumps shooting the ground with his gun, causing him to fly forward, he uses this momentum to tumbles with his blade, slicing zombies in half with the sharp edge of his scythe.
Felicity sighs, stretching then dashing at the zombies, cutting off heads and clearing a path towards the base, when the animals start helping with the fight

Luma and solan rip off arms and legs of the zombies, ripping off some of the zombies heads, because some are loose.

Ghost and plasmus dash through the zombies crushing their skulls, killing them.

Leo and trinity kill the zombies that luma and solan knock down.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Drago finished off the last zombie that had come. "Nod bad." He said to them while Hunter rolled his eyes. Drago looked at the blood on his knife with a smile, this was the way to go. He held out his bag to check the supplies and nodded when he saw it enough full. "So you belong to a group?" He questioned while Hunter cleaned the blood from his knife with his cloth. When he finished, he stood next to Drago while putting the knife away.

Hartley stepped out towards Reid, lowering his rifle slightly.

"Maybe we can figure something out." He looked down to the bag that the man was holding. "And what about those? I take it that's part of the reason you followed someone back here?"

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Drago finished off the last zombie that had come. "Nod bad." He said to them while Hunter rolled his eyes. Drago looked at the blood on his knife with a smile, this was the way to go. He held out his bag to check the supplies and nodded when he saw it enough full. "So you belong to a group?" He questioned while Hunter cleaned the blood from his knife with his cloth. When he finished, he stood next to Drago while putting the knife away.
Felix nods, then sighs. " We prefer people who are able to talk with us, about what we like." He says smiling. " I prefer if you would not mention that if you don't watch anime, you don't watch anime. some of them might try to kill you."

Felicity smacks felix on the back of the head. " Seriously, you need to learn to be more secretive. If you weren't like family to me I would have beaten you to a pulp by now felix!" She says frowning. She hated how much he talks about everything. it was the one reason why she hated him.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Kenjinx said:
"Maybe we can figure something out." He looked down to the bag that the man was holding. "And what about those? I take it that's part of the reason you followed someone back here?"
"The girl who hurt her leg was collecting these. Figured she'd need some cheering up so I finished the job for her." Reid says, appraising the man before him.

Rea groaned. 'Guess Im going solo again.' She thought as she started to repair the Humvee's tires. After that she started the car up, not before looking at Dimitri. "Maybe I'll join your group later. See ya on the other side." She said as she drove to the city, trying to find other survivors.

@anyone

RealityEntity said:
Rea groaned. 'Guess Im going solo again.' She thought as she started to repair the Humvee's tires. After that she started the car up, not before looking at Dimitri. "Maybe I'll join your group later. See ya on the other side." She said as she drove to the city, trying to find other survivors.
@anyone
(you still have @Libra259 I think. She is there)

lostsoul said:
Felix nods, then sighs. " We prefer people who are able to talk with us, about what we like." He says smiling. " I prefer if you would not mention that if you don't watch anime, you don't watch anime. some of them might try to kill you."
Felicity smacks felix on the back of the head. " Seriously, you need to learn to be more secretive. If you weren't like family to me I would have beaten you to a pulp by now felix!" She says frowning. She hated how much he talks about everything. it was the one reason why she hated him.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Drago raised his eyebrow at that. Really? They would get killed because of that? That was pathetic. "We wouldn't say anything when we don't even know what that is." Hunter really wanted to smack Drago head but kept his cool.

"We should be heading off now Drago." Hunter told him in his thick Portuguese accent. This was actually the first time he had said anything but Drago always knew what he said, even when he didn't speak.

"Well, I'm sure she'll appreciate that." Hartley spoke in a low tone, briefly glancing back to the house. "How long have you been alone out here?" He watched the man curiously.

Drago raised his eyebrow at that. Really? They would get killed because of that? That was pathetic. "We wouldn't say anything when we don't even know what that is." Hunter really wanted to smack Drago head but kept his cool.
"We should be heading off now Drago." Hunter told him in his thick Portuguese accent. This was actually the first time he had said anything but Drago always knew what he said, even when he didn't speak.
"Fine.." Felix says.

Felicity was glad they weren't gonna find out where the base was

Rea stopped the Humvee two blocks behind. She took out Her necessities which were mainly ammos and food. She saw a group talking and she narrowed her eyes hiding behind a building. She saw a bunch of zombie corpse and she raised her eyebrows.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @lostsoul

lostsoul said:
"Fine.." Felix says.
Felicity was glad they weren't gonna find out where the base was
Drago and Hunter looked at each other. They didn't have a lot of supplies left so if they left now, they would be easy picking later on. Hunter actually looked over at Felicity with a raised eyebrow. "So you would had killed us if we wouldn't had left?" Hunter asked her with a monote voice in it. Drago nodded at that, he could tell what kind of girl she was but Drago didn't say anything at all.

Kenjinx said:
"Well, I'm sure she'll appreciate that." Hartley spoke in a low tone, briefly glancing back to the house. "How long have you been alone out here?" He watched the man curiously.
"Since this whole mess started. I've been biking around the country collecting gear and interesting junk. I haven't got a clue how far I've traveled or even what state I'm in! Regardless, my mountain bike finally kicked the bucket a few miles east of here. So I've been looking for a place to settle down or at least a group to travel with. I was hoping your group would oblige." Reid says, jumping at the opportunity for conversation.

Drago and Hunter looked at each other. They didn't have a lot of supplies left so if they left now, they would be easy picking later on. Hunter actually looked over at Felicity with a raised eyebrow. "So you would had killed us if we wouldn't had left?" Hunter asked her with a monote voice in it. Drago nodded at that, he could tell what kind of girl she was but Drago didn't say anything at all.
Felicity stares at hunter " so the quiet one DOES talk." she mumbles, then shakes her head. she wouldn't have killed them. but forced them to join. if she could that is. not to say other members would restrain themselfs. but neither her or felix kill humans. She would think hunter would have noticed that by now.

lostsoul said:
Felicity stares at hunter " so the quiet one DOES talk." she mumbles, then shakes her head. she wouldn't have killed them. but forced them to join. if she could that is. not to say other members would restrain themselfs. but neither her or felix kill humans. She would think hunter would have noticed that by now.
Hunter would had said something but shrugged. "He talks, just quiet when we newbies." Drago answered as Hunter checked his surrounding before seeing a Humvee from his location. He tapped Drago shoulder and pointed at the vehicle which Drago turn around. "We have company." Drago told Felix and felicity.

@RealityEntity

Felicity sighs. " Great even more people." She complains, taking out a tiny ginger bread cookie, filled with preservatives and bite it in half. She always keeps these around for when she gets angry. it is just a habit of hers.

Felix looks towards the humvee, slowly raising his hand and making a hand gesture at them. to some people it is nice... to others. extremely rude. HE means it in the nice way always though. He doesn't like being rude, but when he is it just isn't natural to him. He then gesture for felicity to look too. She complies barely, mumbling about how much she hates this.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @RealityEntity

Drago and Hunter raised their eyebrow looking at the new person but shrugged at it. "Yo Homegirl." Drago said giving her a peace sign. Normally he would be in a bad mood with more people around but shrugged it off, he wanted to just find a place to rest at. Hunter didn't say anything at, staring at her with his cold eyes. @lostsoul @RealityEntity

Felix would wave, then look at his hand, as it is in the gesture that is sometimes rude and hide it behind his back. then bring his hand back out when it is out of the gesture.

Felicity looks at felix, trying not to laugh. He always does this when a new person that is a girl shows up. he suddenly becomes quiet. But that is sort of to be expected. his last friend who was a girl died because of her mom being stupid and texting while driving.

@RealityEntity @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Least to say, Rea was enjoying this new group she met, by enjoying she meant having a stare down at the dude with the cold eyes. She raised an eyebrow, not backing down from a staring contest. They maybe in the midde of a zombie apocalypse, but its not in the Survivors Guide to a Zombie Apocalypse rulebook to have a stare down at a random stranger.

Hunter would had smirked at the girl if he knew how to but he continue to stare at her. Drago really wanted to laugh out loud but he was keeping himself from it. This was fun, he knew Hunter was enjoying himself while staring at the girl. For Drago, Hunter was a guy who barely talked but gave a cold glare to calculate the person Personality. Drago turned to the other two. "So?" He said looking at them with a small smirk. @lostsoul @RealityEntity

Felicity realized that she was staring at hunter, when he started having a stare down with the new person. She looks at drago quickly " huh?" she says confused.

Felix takes out a piece of paper, and throw it into the air. causing the two of the stare contest members to look up. " You done googling at each other?" He says smiling slightly. " Because we should get back before night. That is when THEY come back. " He says hinting at the horde of zombie that somehow grows and grows every day.

@RealityEntity @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

NosalisBait said:
"Since this whole mess started. I've been biking around the country collecting gear and interesting junk. I haven't got a clue how far I've traveled or even what state I'm in! Regardless, my mountain bike finally kicked the bucket a few miles east of here. So I've been looking for a place to settle down or at least a group to travel with. I was hoping your group would oblige." Reid says, jumping at the opportunity for conversation.
"I see. Well, if you're looking for a place to settle down, we're not much better off than you are." Hartley scratched the side of his face through the thick beard, pausing for a moment. "After it started, I spent my time hiking around and staying in the woods as much as I could. It wasn't until recently that I started traveling enough to get very far." He began to speak in a slightly easier tone.

"You seem straightforward about all of this. On one hand, someone might think that it didn't make sense, but I know that surviving out there on your own has its own set of problems. I wouldn't really consider this much of a group, but you don't seem like you have a reason to do anything to us." He paused for a moment, mulling things over before slinging his rifle over his shoulder.

"We can talk about this in more detail and figure it out." He extended his hand to the man, offering his own name. "Hartley."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back