• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket said:
Andy listened to the two men talk sitting down on a stool in the lab. She glanced around looking at everything kept inside, it seemed quite interesting
he followed her since he wasnt sure what to do

Rocket said:
Andy listened to the two men talk sitting down on a stool in the lab. She glanced around looking at everything kept inside, it seemed quite interesting
"hey... What should we do now?"

Rocket said:
Andy shrugged "I'm just bored, and I used to help my mom with research like this"
JPTheWarrior said:
"I was just hearing what you were all talking about"
"well i suppose you can stay here, BUT do not touch anything, especially those vials behind you? touch them and become a zombie, in fact if your here find some gloves and thick clothing, and in under no circumstances get too close to me, ill be working with zombie blood so there will be some splatter" he said, he then gets back to work

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocket said:
Andy nodded pulling on her coat again zipping it up and moving to get gloves. And sitting on a stool again. "So what work have you done like compared to the original"
"not much progress has been done yet... crap, i cant make the antidote... i need one more ingridient" he said @Rocket

Andy raised an eyebrow "let me see..." She grabbed a pair of goggles to cover her face and she took a step over. "Have you dissolved the blood till you could see the base elements? I know it's a long shot but comparing it to human blood you could find the final ingredient to counteract the differences" while the girl had been using her beauty to get her food and supplies she never had the chance to use intelligence at all.

Salex said:
"not much progress has been done yet... crap, i cant make the antidote... i need one more ingridient" he said @Rocket

Rocket said:
Andy raised an eyebrow "let me see..." She grabbed a pair of goggles to cover her face and she took a step over. "Have you dissolved the blood till you could see the base elements? I know it's a long shot but comparing it to human blood you could find the final ingredient to counteract the differences" while the girl had been using her beauty to get her food and supplies she never had the chance to use intelligence at all.
"i tried that, the human and the undead blood is different, one have life cells and one have dead cells, but apparently these dead cells are partly alive, so if i am able to reverse the effect of the reanimating theoretically it should bring the person back, sadly they will have no memory as they are now blank husks with nothing inside them as the neurons will be damaged after the reincarnation of the zombified corpse" he said

NosalisBait said:
"I don't see any reason not to be straightforward. Beating around the bush never gets you anywhere. Especially in times like these. And honestly, I could just use some conversation, zombies aren't much for talking." Reid say, lowering his hands and approaching the man.
Smiling widely, Reid takes the man's hand and shakes it. "Name's Reid, but you can call me Teddy!"
"Makes sense, I don't think most people have time to beat around the bush these days anyway." Hartley glanced over to Angela as she walked back into the house, continuing to speak to Reid as he did so. "Might ought to sit down somewhere, maybe see if the little one needs something. Lord knows she's upset right now, hurt."

A crooked grin formed on Hartley's face as he shook the man's hand. "All right, Teddy it is then."

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"i tried that, the human and the undead blood is different, one have life cells and one have dead cells, but apparently these dead cells are partly alive, so if i am able to reverse the effect of the reanimating theoretically it should bring the person back, sadly they will have no memory as they are now blank husks with nothing inside them as the neurons will be damaged after the reincarnation of the zombified corpse" he said
Andy nodded biting her lip as she thought. "So basically we need to get life back into the cells while also repairing the neurons" she looked over at the man "even if the neurons were only partially repaired they could be a functional human"

Drago looked over at Hunter who nodded while still looking at the girl. "Yeah, having a team of three is better than a team of two." That was true. They been surviving by themselves but having a third member would help out more. "So know any area that hasn't been searched your group?" He looked over at Felix and Felicity with his smirk still on. @RealityEntity @lostsoul

"I could think of some places no one will ever enter. Problem is, its too dangerous." Rea said as she looked at the the sky. the sun was setting and they need to find shelter fast. "We could find a shelter first, then think of getting some supplies. I have food and ammo at the Humvee. Then, we could plan for tomorrow." Rea advised.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @lostsoul

Rocket said:
Andy nodded biting her lip as she thought. "So basically we need to get life back into the cells while also repairing the neurons" she looked over at the man "even if the neurons were only partially repaired they could be a functional human"
"even reversing the reanimating process would be more than enough as that will bring them back, but the neurons can be fixed, but memories are singal waves, basically energy.... so we can recreate the neurons, but we cant recreate the energy" he says while still writing down reactions in his board

Salex said:
"where did you learn all this?" he asked curiously @Rocket
Andy walked over to the board taking the marker from him and erasing a small part from the board and re writing it in with a small alteration. "I worked in the labs for awhile, ya know used some sex appeal to get information and tutoring" the girl shrugged

Mathew sat on top of the roof of an old vendors store kicking his legs back and forth watching the zombies roam, some coming towards the mini fortes he made for himself. His mace nearby and his gun sat on his lap, he picked up the gun aiming for the zombie banging on the door. "Anndd" he whispered to himself pulling the trigger a loud bang went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back