• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RealityEntity said:
"Can I join you guys? My group just recently left me, I dont really know why, but I they're scared of me." Rea joked as she crossed her arms.
@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @lostsoul
Felix smiles. " I like this girl. she actually has a sense of humor... unlike *cough* someone I know" he says his eyes looking barely at felicity.

Mathew gives a slight frown, "hm" he grunted standing up, and walking down to the main floor of his base. "Are the locks still holding up well?" He thinks to himself walking over to the entrance.

( I have the feeling, that if felicity and felix were real, felicity would be beating felix up right now. )

FElicity smacks devon on the back of the head. he deserved it. he didn't need to say she had NO humor. " I do have humor... I just don't like your jokes." she mumbles to herself.

RealityEntity said:
Rea snorted at his remark. Sense of humor? Nah, her group left her cuz they were scared shitless. Rea smiled and accepted the compliment.
"Why thank you, good sir." She laughed.

@lostsoul @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Drago had a look of interest as he looked at Rea. This was the type of person he found amusing, if she was someone like Hunter, then they would had found the perfect match for their group.

Hunter kept on looked at the other two aka Felix and felicity and raised his eyebrow when he saw her smack him. "Are we gonna play catch up or are we gonna try to survive before the night hits?" He questioned with a monotone voice that he always used. He really didn't want to get killed, not tonight or any other day. @RealityEntity @lostsoul

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Drago had a look of interest as he looked at Rea. This was the type of person he found amusing, if she was someone like Hunter, then they would had found the perfect match for their group.
Hunter kept on looked at the other two aka Felix and felicity and raised his eyebrow when he saw her smack him. "Are we gonna play catch up or are we gonna try to survive before the night hits?" He questioned with a monotone voice that he always used. He really didn't want to get killed, not tonight or any other day. @RealityEntity @lostsoul
FElix and felicity stare at each other for a moment then both sigh. " we should get moving." they say in unison. they do this at times. " night is when the stronger zombies come out, it is almost as if those ones are intelligent." says felix. Then felicity adds " It would be sort of stupid to stay out in the open where zombies can get us at any time"

Drago and Hunter went over to look at the Humvee with a raised eyebrow before Hunter took shotgun and sat at the front whike Drago sat at the back. "So where exactly are we gonna head to?" Asked Drago behind her.

Hunter stare at the other two outside before raising on eyebrow. "What about you two?" He asked not really caring if they joined them for the night. @RealityEntity @lostsoul

Felix walks over, dragging felicity because she was dumbfounded by how nice people can be. He sets felicity in the back, next to draco while felix sits next to the edge

Mathew sighs "They're more unruly then usual" he says to himself taking is mace just in case and tightening the locks on the door

Mathew stood up wiping his forehead. "That should do" he thought to himself, his mace still in hand he continued to walk back to the roof.

Rocket said:
Andy walked over to the board taking the marker from him and erasing a small part from the board and re writing it in with a small alteration. "I worked in the labs for awhile, ya know used some sex appeal to get information and tutoring" the girl shrugged
"hmmm.... uggghhhh...." he groaned as he held his head "i need to take a break..." he said as he finally took of his mask and wore his round glasses showing his face. as he was about to walk out of the lab, he stopped and turned around "say, i never got your name... what's your name?" he asked in a gentle tone (face appearence: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet and also i am german, i am only talking in an english accent so i wont confuse people) @Rocket

Drago and Hunter followed behind with their knife on there hands. Knife was what they usually used to keep quiet while traveling except the katana, but they didn't want to use it. Hunter inspected the area while Drago checked the back to see none of those thing came behind them. @RealityEntity @lostsoul

Salex said:
"hmmm.... uggghhhh...." he groaned as he held his head "i need to take a break..." he said as he finally took of his mask and wore his round glasses showing his face. as he was about to walk out of the lab, he stopped and turned around "say, i never got your name... what's your name?" he asked in a gentle tone (face appearence: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet and also i am german, i am only talking in an english accent so i wont confuse people) @Rocket
@Rocket

Salex said:
Andy glanced up from the notes on the table as she pulled up her goggles to give the man a light smile. "Adabelle but around here, call me Andy" the girl then returned to the notes focusing on the content. "I'm gonna hang here for awhile ok doc?"

Appearance and details in spoiler

Jen_Echo2_zpsf42dccd9.png

Name: Kaylin Renshan

Nick: Kitty

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5"7'

School status: College Freshman Cheerleader
d4d49f5e-58fb-43d3-8cab-6dab80ad79c6_zpsvd7r01d5.png

Over a local College field, Sirens started to go off like crazy. "A code green has been initiated...please get inside and lock the doors....I repeat a code green has been initiated..."

The cheerleading squad was blasting their music over the loud speakers on the field enough to not notice as they kept practicing their routine. Kaylin was sighing as she attempted to help in the pyramid and was on the second level of it. She looked down seeing the cheer captain Sarah giving her a smirk as she started to loosen her hold on Kaylin sliding out a bit from the position. Sarah tilted her head a bit acting as if Kaylin was too heavy or not in the right spot as she snapped, "HEY KITTEN YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO SHIFT THAT WA....YYY..." Sarah quickly moved out from under Kaylin causing the pyramid to fall over. She rubbed her side as she looked over at the blond rookie of the team. "SEE WHAT YOU DID."

Kaylin moaned slightly as she sat up rubbing her head, "I uh..uhm....Sorry Sarah I didn't mean to .." Kaylin would quickly try to get up and brush some of the grass off her uniform as she looked at one of the girls packing her bags. "Hey uh where is everyone going?" Kaylin sighed as she tried to follow and noticed Sarah's hand grab at her wrist, "Kaylin you are not leaving....the music has not stopped and I need to go over some more things you have not done yet for acceptance into Zeta."

Kaylin would frown as she muttered, "But the others...and its...huh...dad usually calls me by now. She would try to walk over to her bag for her cell phone but would be yanked back. Sarah gritted her teeth as she snapped, "No we still have to do some things for you to be finally accepted into Zeta Tau Alpha.." Kaylin sighs as she mutters, "Fine whatever...I mean if it is to stay in the Sorority...I already moved half my stuff in.."

Sarah would nod as she lead Kaylin to the bleachers and got rope. "So this is the first of the three tests Kitten...we are to tie you up to one of the goal posts and you are to get yourself free...this is to show you are not just any damsel...we do not want sisters who can not help themselves.." Kaylin would frown as she stood against the pole of the football goal post and felt herself being restrained. "Sarah can we at least shut off the music..." Sarah shook her head as she finished binding Kaylin up and got out her cell to tape. "Alright and...go..."

Kaylin would start squirming as she tried to get her hands free and paused smirking as she slid a shoe off and started to use her knees to get the ropes loose....it was clearly going to take some time but at least she had the right ideas.

Sarah watching after a few moments paused hearing her phone vibrate in her hands stopping her recording. "Great....hang on Kaylin.....Yeah what is it mom....oh..uhm...yeah no I am on my way...." She sighed as she walked off hanging her phone up. "Sorry kitty I gotta go my mother said something is happening in town and I need to get my sister right away....make it back to the sorority by nightfall and I will say you passed this and the drinking one alright..." Kaylin blinked as she saw Sarah leave fast without her getting a word but could still hear the music blasting.

Kaylin would look over seeing her phone in her bag lighting up as she muttered starting to squirm more. "Great...of course now he is probably calling....damn it dad you really are a dog."

@anyone

((sry for the long post figured I would do a detailed intro post for getting me into the story....didnt know if it was day or night currently so left the details of weather and time out of it.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaylin said:
Appearance and details in spoiler
Jen_Echo2_zpsf42dccd9.png

Name: Kaylin Renshan

Nick: Kitty

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5"7'

School status: College Freshman Cheerleader
d4d49f5e-58fb-43d3-8cab-6dab80ad79c6_zpsvd7r01d5.png

Over a local College field, Sirens started to go off like crazy. "A code green has been initiated...please get inside and lock the doors....I repeat a code green has been initiated..."

The cheerleading squad was blasting their music over the loud speakers on the field enough to not notice as they kept practicing their routine. Kaylin was sighing as she attempted to help in the pyramid and was on the second level of it. She looked down seeing the cheer captain Sarah giving her a smirk as she started to loosen her hold on Kaylin sliding out a bit from the position. Sarah tilted her head a bit acting as if Kaylin was too heavy or not in the right spot as she snapped, "HEY KITTEN YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO SHIFT THAT WA....YYY..." Sarah quickly moved out from under Kaylin causing the pyramid to fall over. She rubbed her side as she looked over at the blond rookie of the team. "SEE WHAT YOU DID."

Kaylin moaned slightly as she sat up rubbing her head, "I uh..uhm....Sorry Sarah I didn't mean to .." Kaylin would quickly try to get up and brush some of the grass off her uniform as she looked at one of the girls packing her bags. "Hey uh where is everyone going?" Kaylin sighed as she tried to follow and noticed Sarah's hand grab at her wrist, "Kaylin you are not leaving....the music has not stopped and I need to go over some more things you have not done yet for acceptance into Zeta."

Kaylin would frown as she muttered, "But the others...and its...huh...dad usually calls me by now. She would try to walk over to her bag for her cell phone but would be yanked back. Sarah gritted her teeth as she snapped, "No we still have to do some things for you to be finally accepted into Zeta Tau Alpha.." Kaylin sighs as she mutters, "Fine whatever...I mean if it is to stay in the Sorority...I already moved half my stuff in.."

Sarah would nod as she lead Kaylin to the bleachers and got rope. "So this is the first of the three tests Kitten...we are to tie you up to one of the goal posts and you are to get yourself free...this is to show you are not just any damsel...we do not want sisters who can not help themselves.." Kaylin would frown as she stood against the pole of the football goal post and felt herself being restrained. "Sarah can we at least shut off the music..." Sarah shook her head as she finished binding Kaylin up and got out her cell to tape. "Alright and...go..."

Kaylin would start squirming as she tried to get her hands free and paused smirking as she slid a shoe off and started to use her knees to get the ropes loose....it was clearly going to take some time but at least she had the right ideas.

Sarah watching after a few moments paused hearing her phone vibrate in her hands stopping her recording. "Great....hang on Kaylin.....Yeah what is it mom....oh..uhm...yeah no I am on my way...." She sighed as she walked off hanging her phone up. "Sorry kitty I gotta go my mother said something is happening in town and I need to get my sister right away....make it back to the sorority by nightfall and I will say you passed this and the drinking one alright..." Kaylin blinked as she saw Sarah leave fast without her getting a word but could still hear the music blasting.

Kaylin would look over seeing her phone in her bag lighting up as she muttered starting to squirm more. "Great...of course now he is probably calling....damn it dad you really are a dog."

@anyone

((sry for the long post figured I would do a detailed intro post for getting me into the story....didnt know if it was day or night currently so left the details of weather and time out of it.))
(Just one thing. The post you send. Is before the zombies started right?)

((right figured from the previous posts I read that the outbreak that is currently happened hit her area.....figuring from the previous posts that the horde spoke of in the first few pages didn't get to the university till now....could also be if you wanted a secured part of the town that just did a wall to protect against the hordes and outbreaks....didnt really have too much info on if this was a constant outbreak or just small ones similar to dead rising that got bigger and bigger))

Kaylin said:
((right figured from the previous posts I read that the outbreak that is currently happened hit her area.....figuring from the previous posts that the horde spoke of in the first few pages didn't get to the university till now....could also be if you wanted a secured part of the town that just did a wall to protect against the hordes and outbreaks....didnt really have too much info on if this was a constant outbreak or just small ones similar to dead rising that got bigger and bigger))
(Well lets say it is a world problem right now and every place should have some kind of zombie. Howver if you want that university could be a safe spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back