• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPTheWarrior said:
"What about rooms? Where can we sleep?"
"the barracks are in the second floor, now dont do anything fishy, we have electricity from wind turbines and solar panels, so there are cctvs everywhere, if you need me ill be at my lab" he said as he goes inside the hospital and went to the lab

Salex said:
"the barracks are in the second floor, now dont do anything fishy, we have electricity from wind turbines and solar panels, so there are cctvs everywhere, if you need me ill be at my lab" he said as he goes inside the hospital and went to the lab
Andy stays outside for a moment glancing around. After awhile she decided to scope out the man behind the partial cure so she walks inside running into a woman who directs her to the lab, she ties her coat around her waist leaving her in the wrap around her chest. She then knocks on the door. "Mind if I come in?" She ran her fingers through her raven hair, she wasn't sure how to approach this. Does she use her usual flirty charm or her innocence?

Kenjinx said:
"I see. Well, if you're looking for a place to settle down, we're not much better off than you are." Hartley scratched the side of his face through the thick beard, pausing for a moment. "After it started, I spent my time hiking around and staying in the woods as much as I could. It wasn't until recently that I started traveling enough to get very far." He began to speak in a slightly easier tone.
"You seem straightforward about all of this. On one hand, someone might think that it didn't make sense, but I know that surviving out there on your own has its own set of problems. I wouldn't really consider this much of a group, but you don't seem like you have a reason to do anything to us." He paused for a moment, mulling things over before slinging his rifle over his shoulder.

"We can talk about this in more detail and figure it out." He extended his hand to the man, offering his own name. "Hartley."
"I don't see any reason not to be straightforward. Beating around the bush never gets you anywhere. Especially in times like these. And honestly, I could just use some conversation, zombies aren't much for talking." Reid say, lowering his hands and approaching the man.

Smiling widely, Reid takes the man's hand and shakes it. "Name's Reid, but you can call me Teddy!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(I really need to get better about saying I'll be right back and then coming back hours later..)

Mia heard the two men in the other room and sat up, wincing then laying back down. She frowned. "I was going to make mushroom soup and now I can't..." She pouted. @Kenjinx @NosalisBait

Dragon took his hand back and tapped his chin, thinking about it. "Hunter and me were gonna try to search for some other group to help of join but looks like someone doesn't want us, so we just going back to searching and scavenging." Hunter nodded that, they needed food, having almost run out.They traveled alone because their last group was dead and now they searched for a different one. The last part was actually aimed at Felix and Felicity. @RealityEntity @lostsoul

Rocket said:
Andy stays outside for a moment glancing around. After awhile she decided to scope out the man behind the partial cure so she walks inside running into a woman who directs her to the lab, she ties her coat around her waist leaving her in the wrap around her chest. She then knocks on the door. "Mind if I come in?" She ran her fingers through her raven hair, she wasn't sure how to approach this. Does she use her usual flirty charm or her innocence?
"not at all, come in please" he said, from the door it can be heard that he is no longer wearing the mask anymore

Salex said:
"not at all, come in please" he said, from the door it can be heard that he is no longer wearing the mask anymore
"Hey Doctor is there a basement here?" The Crow still wore all his gear despite being in location that could be deemed safe

Last edited by a moderator:
"well, if you want to live and sleep with the undead, sure, there is a basement, may i remind you that at the roof i said that the basement has 5 zombies each in a glass chamber and the only way in or out is by a ladder? so... i wouldnt reccomend it, if your looking somewhere safe, the roof is your best bet" @billthesomething

Salex said:
"well, if you want to live and sleep with the undead, sure, there is a basement, may i remind you that at the roof i said that the basement has 5 zombies each in a glass chamber and the only way in or out is by a ladder? so... i wouldnt reccomend it, if your looking somewhere safe, the roof is your best bet" @billthesomething
"I was thinking more of a place with the least people. it's just that if am to set up permanent shop here, then wish to be in an area where i am least likely to be bothered" The Crow explained

billthesomething said:
"I was thinking more of a place with the least people. it's just that if am to set up permanent shop here, then wish to be in an area where i am least likely to be bothered" The Crow explained
"well near the walls are one of the least desirable places, the edges of the wall should be lonely, exept with the constant fire from the sentries, a few people are also on top of the wall though but they aint gonna bother you"

Angela slowly came back into the home, as she walked towards the bedroom, really tired. Her hair was a mess, and she was red on her face.

billthesomething said:
Salex said:
"well near the walls are one of the least desirable places, the edges of the wall should be lonely, exept with the constant fire from the sentries, a few people are also on top of the wall though but they aint gonna bother you"
Andy listened to the two men talk sitting down on a stool in the lab. She glanced around looking at everything kept inside, it seemed quite interesting

RealityEntity said:
"Nice to meet you. So where are you guys headed?" She said as she shook Drago's hand.
@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @lostsoul
IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Dragon took his hand back and tapped his chin, thinking about it. "Hunter and me were gonna try to search for some other group to help of join but looks like someone doesn't want us, so we just going back to searching and scavenging." Hunter nodded that, they needed food, having almost run out.They traveled alone because their last group was dead and now they searched for a different one. The last part was actually aimed at Felix and Felicity. @RealityEntity @lostsoul
Felix thinks, then sighs. " We were heading back to our base, me and felicity that is. we were gonna help out these two. But they decided not to come becomes of my friend here."

Felicity Smiles " I don't like how revealing felix is. not in that way, in the secrets way. he talks too much." She says trying not to seem rude.

Rocket said:
Andy listened to the two men talk sitting down on a stool in the lab. She glanced around looking at everything kept inside, it seemed quite interesting
after speaking to the other man, he goes back to his work holding some very dangerous chemicals

lostsoul said:
Felix thinks, then sighs. " We were heading back to our base, me and felicity that is. we were gonna help out these two. But they decided not to come becomes of my friend here."
Felicity Smiles " I don't like how revealing felix is. not in that way, in the secrets way. he talks too much." She says trying not to seem rude.
RealityEntity said:
"Its alright." She chuckled, waving it off. "So, anyways, its getting dark. What do you guys wanna do?"
Drago wanted to burst out laughing. This felix guy was funny but not trusing enough for him and Hunter to stay at. "Well Hunter and me are just gonna fine the nearest house to sta y for the night before leaving." That's what they always did, they always found one specific house to stay at before leaving.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Drago wanted to burst out laughing. This felix guy was funny but not trusing enough for him and Hunter to stay at. "Well Hunter and me are just gonna fine the nearest house to sta y for the night before leaving." That's what they always did, they always found one specific house to stay at before leaving.
((actually, felicity is the non trusting one. ))

lostsoul said:
((actually, felicity is the non trusting one. ))
(No I meant not so someone that Drago and Hunter could trust, like how he would had revealed the secret base location, that's why he said that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back