• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela looked scared around, as she ran towards the house, panting.

"Hold on!" She said, looking at Mia.

JPTheWarrior said:
"Why should we believe you!? The best doctors in the world couldnt find a cure or even get closer to it!"
"How about you shut your trap before i do, you're insanity is not doing much in helping with morale" The Crow lifted his shotgun and began aimming it at the jane

billthesomething said:
"How about you shut your trap before i do, you're insanity is not doing much in helping with morale" The Crow lifted his shotgun and began aimming it at the jane
he grabbed his dagger and was ready to trow it at his chest. he had a gun but he is probably one of the worst shooters in the world

Alexa Walker

263836b1031c46eb057ea2eba80fdddc.jpg

Alexa was becoming more and more restless as each person kept talking. "How about we just get off each others backs and trust each other?! We've all got supplies and need to help each other, how hard is it to not want to kill each other!" She suddenly yelled. Alexa shrank back and looked at the floor, "I-I'm sorry.." Alexa whimpered. @JPTheWarrior @Rocket @billthesomething @Salex

Rocket said:
Andy tucks her weapon away into her belt rasing her hands. "Truce? Put your weapon away."
She then glances at the man holding the cure. "I'm trusting you. For the time being. Don't fuck around." She turned to look at Jane "I'll protect you ok? If you're scared"
he looks at her "No one can protect anyone."

he puts away his handgun "id be willing to test it out if you want young child, sadly the maximum amount i was able to make was 16 vials, my chemical closet is running dangerously low, if i was to perfect the antidote, i need more chemicals" @iChaotic

JJKab said:
Angela looked scared around, as she ran towards the house, panting.
"Hold on!" She said, looking at Mia.
Mia sat there and tried to stay calm, listening carefully for any noises. "H-hello...?" She hoped it was a person and not a zombie. @NosalisBait

(I'll be right back, like 15 minutes.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela ran into the house, panting, as she stopped, and started coughing. She wasn't fit for running.

"O-Okay... y-y-y-you're going to bed..." She said quietly, slowly walking towards the bedroom

iChaotic said:
Alexa Walker
263836b1031c46eb057ea2eba80fdddc.jpg

Alexa was becoming more and more restless as each person kept talking. "How about we just get off each others backs and trust each other?! We've all got supplies and need to help each other, how hard is it to not want to kill each other!" She suddenly yelled. Alexa shrank back and looked at the floor, "I-I'm sorry.." Alexa whimpered. @iChaotic

Andy nods listening to each person speak. "So does this settle this. Are we a group?" The girl hadn't been apart of a group since her family so was happy but also wprried

The Crow lowers his shotgun

Salex said:
he puts away his handgun "id be willing to test it out if you want young child, sadly the maximum amount i was able to make was 16 vials, my chemical closet is running dangerously low, if i was to perfect the antidote, i need more chemicals" @iChaotic
He turns to the doctor "Dr.Who while i am whiling to suspend my disbelief about you're supposed cure, i think it would put a lot of us at ease with little demonstration"

billthesomething said:
The Crow lowers his shotgun
He turns to the doctor "Dr.Who while i am whiling to suspend my disbelief about you're supposed cure, i think it would put a lot of us at ease with little demonstration"
"for the first and probably the last time I agree with you"

Hartley suddenly turned his head as he heard noises inside the house. He ran and threw the door open, quickly walking into it. He followed the noises, turning a corner and seeing Angela as she walked to the bedroom. Looking over the situation, Hartley took a moment to process things.

"Angela!" He still had his rifle slung over his shoulder. "What happened?"

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
(Mia is long in the house)

Angela looks tiredly at Hartley, as she shakes her head

"I'll tell you later" She said, as she gently lied Mia down on the bed, and sat down beside her, panting. She lies down, slowly closing her eyes.

suddenly a zombie pounces on me "SHIT!!!" luckily my armor was strong enough to withstand claws scratches and zombie bites, i shoot its head "sorry to burst your bubble but we have no time for a demonstration, hordes a comin, if you wanna survive, i suggest you come with me" @iChaotic @JPTheWarrior @billthesomething

Salex said:
suddenly a zombie pounces on me "SHIT!!!" luckily my armor was strong enough to withstand claws scratches and zombie bites, i shoot its head "sorry to burst your bubble but we have no time for a demonstration, hordes a comin, if you wanna survive, i suggest you come with me" @iChaotic @JPTheWarrior @billthesomething
he looks at her "What do we do?" @Rocket

JJKab said:
(Mia is long in the house)
Angela looks tiredly at Hartley, as she shakes her head

"I'll tell you later" She said, as she gently lied Mia down on the bed, and sat down beside her, panting. She lies down, slowly closing her eyes.
(Oh? You never said you picked her up.)

Felicity looks around, of course felix left early to one up her. He always had to be the perfect leader. It is not like she wanted to go with him anyway. Because she couldn't stand how much small chat he does! Felicity walks around, checking houses for the mark of the anime club, walking in and out of the houses after searching them till she notices felix standing and pointing his gun at people. He almost never did that... She runs over to see what is about to happen, stopping behind felix. ((btw. felix and felicity are non birth twins. they look almost identical.)) @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

("""Angela widened her eyes, as she looked around, pulling out her butterfly knife, and spinning it open

"C'mon, get up, sweatie" She said, picking Mia up, looking for any threats

"Can you w-walk?" She asks, looking worriedly at Mia."""

Written 23 minutes ago)

Salex said:
JPTheWarrior said:
he looks at her "What do we do?" @Rocket
Andy thinks for a moment pulling out her gun. "We trust him. For now." She begins her walk forward. "Come on let's go!"

Salex said:
"Lead the way doc" Crow bashed a zombie away with the butt of his gun

he sees from a distance with his inbuilt binoculars a horde of zombies with around 50 of them coming in their way "there is a horde coming... we cant go that way, we have to take the long way around it, unless you have something that can take them all out" @iChaotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back