• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela looked at Mia, worried

"Mia? Mia!" She kneeled down near her, touching her head.

"Mia?? What's going on?" Angela was trembling from fright.

"well i got good news and bad news for you all, good news, i have a fortified hospital with concrete walls and a second fence, with sentries surrounding it, and i have enough supplies to stand for 10 years, with 3 whole rooms of ammo, you name it, and id be willing to have extra hands on my fortress, bad news? if you wanna tag along and come back, there are 3 and a half hordes of the damn things on the way back" he said @iChaotic @Rocket @JPTheWarrior @billthesomething

Salex said:
"well i got good news and bad news for you all, good news, i have a fortified hospital with concrete walls and a second fence, with sentries surrounding it, and i have enough supplies to stand for 10 years, with 3 whole rooms of ammo, you name it, and id be willing to have extra hands on my fortress, bad news? if you wanna tag along and come back, there are 3 and a half hordes of the damn things on the way back" he said @iChaotic @Rocket @JPTheWarrior @billthesomething
he looks around to see everyone That seems to good to be true. The hordes parts isnt but... I dont believe him! he puts his right hand on his dagger

JPTheWarrior said:
he looks at her wounds "Are you ok?"
Rocket said:

Andy

View attachment 243005

Andy nodded slipping her weapon into her belt. "There's an abandoned camp a little ways back. We can go there if everyone promises to not do anything stupid." The girl glanced over the three. Jane didn't seem like a problem, she wasn't sure about the girl and the other man. "What are your names?​
Alexa Walker

263836b1031c46eb057ea2eba80fdddc.jpg

She glanced at the guy who asked her if she was ok. "Yea yea I'm fine.. Just, um, wounds I got from running into some branches on the way here." Alexa mumbled, giving the boy an awkward smile. 'It was a bad decision taking off my headgear.. Such a stupid thing to say. Branches? How could branches cause so many scars?' Alexa thought as she scolded herself. Snapping out of her thoughts she looked at the other girl. "Mine is, um, Alexa." She muttered. She was beginning to become a bit restless; tapping her foot and scratching her arms. @JPTheWarrior @Salex @Rocket @billthesomething

Last edited by a moderator:
Reid is crouched near a bush a bit away from Mia. He judges from the mushrooms in the tree and the mushrooms scattered around the frightened girl that she fell out of the tree and hurt her leg. But someone so fragile wouldn't be out here alone. Deciding to wait and see, Reid lower's his weapon and sits down.

Before long, someone pops out of the tree line and starts comforting the girl.

JJKab said:
"Mia? Mia!"

"Mia?? What's going on?"
Reid remains still.

Salex said:
"3 and Half you speak as if that's difficult. I've walked through 5 hoards and that when i was low on ammo. And to answer you're previous question i wear this clothing for a reason and they have yet to fail me" While Crow disliked group he had to admit the hospital sounded quite pleasant and beside he could always stay on the lower floors

Salex said:
JPTheWarrior said:
he looks around to see everyone That seems to good to be true. The hordes parts isnt but... I dont believe him! he puts his right hand on his dagger

Andy

Andy took a step back closer to Jane. "Why should we trust you? We can't even seen your face." The girl glared lightly. She glanced over at Alexa studying her face for a moment as well. She was quite pretty, just the scars covering her cheeks made her look scarier and rougher. The raven haired girl was thankful no injury came to her face, it was what kept her from starving.

iChaotic said:
Alexa Walker
263836b1031c46eb057ea2eba80fdddc.jpg

She glanced at the guy who asked her if she was ok. "Yea yea I'm fine.. Just, um, wounds I got from running into some branches on the way here." Alexa mumbled, giving the boy an awkward smile. 'It was a bad decision taking off my headgear.. Such a stupid thing to say. Branches? How could branches cause so many scars?' Alexa thought as she scolded herself. Snapping out of her thoughts she looked at the other girl. "Mine is, um, Alexa." She muttered. She was beginning to become a bit restless; tapping her foot and scratching her arms. @JPTheWarrior @Salex @Rocket @billthesomething

Rocket said:

Andy

Andy took a step back closer to Jane. "Why should we trust you? We can't even seen your face." The girl glared lightly. She glanced over at Alexa studying her face for a moment as well. She was quite pretty, just the scars covering her cheeks made her look scarier and rougher. The raven haired girl was thankful no injury came to her face, it was what kept her from starving.

"I trust her more then you, you seem a bit too innocent for anyone who has survived this long" The Crow kept a steady glare at the raven haired girl through his Gas mask

Rocket said:

Andy

he looks at Andy Should I even trust her? She can be a murderer too. She doesnt seem like it but in this world... I need to make a choice god dammit!

billthesomething said:
"I trust her more then you, you seem a bit too innocent for anyone who has survived this long" The Crow kept a steady glare at the raven haired girl through his Gas mask
"Maybe that is why we should trust her! At least she isnt like everyone else I know! They all look like murderers! And at least she still looks like this hell hasnt touched her!"

"sorry, i wear this mask always when im out of the hospital, now here think about this, you have me outnumbered 4 to 1, if i was to set you up, you can easily take me out, secondly, how would you think i survived? thirdly, look at these" he pulls out a vial with a green translucent liquid @iChaotic @billthesomething

billthesomething said:
JPTheWarrior said:
he looks at Andy Should I even trust her? She can be a murderer too. She doesnt seem like it but in this world... I need to make a choice god dammit!
Andy glanced back at Jane, could this innocent boy be a killer? He didn't seem to be much younger than her but you never know. She went with her gut and chose trust for the time being and took another step back so she was slightly ahead of the boy but not by much. "Im not a killer if that's what you're implying." The girl raised an eyebrow at the covered man.

Salex said:
"sorry, i wear this mask always when im out of the hospital, now here think about this, you have me outnumbered 4 to 1, if i was to set you up, you can easily take me out, secondly, how would you think i survived? thirdly, look at these" he pulls out a vial with a green translucent liquid @iChaotic @billthesomething
"What's that some kind of cure or something" Crow joked slightly

JJKab said:
Angela looked at Mia, worried
"Mia? Mia!" She kneeled down near her, touching her head.

"Mia?? What's going on?" Angela was trembling from fright.
Mia sniffled and pointed to her leg, sobbing. "I fell... I was t-trying to pick mushrooms..." She winced. "And I heard somebody... or something... nearby." She cried, "I thought I was going to die!"

Salex said:
Andys eyes went wide at the vials "is that what I think it is?"

Rocket said:
Andy glanced back at Jane, could this innocent boy be a killer? He didn't seem to be much younger than her but you never know. She went with her gut and chose trust for the time being and took another step back so she was slightly ahead of the boy but not by much. "Im not a killer if that's what you're implying." The girl raised an eyebrow at the covered man.
"Perhaps? but my caution has yet to get me killed" Crow answered while tightning his grip on the shotgun

lostsoul said:
Felix turned toward the two males, his eyes a strange red. He stares at them blankly for a second then realizes that they aren't zombies. "Umm... I don't know... I just came here to get some supplies from one of my dead friends houses..." He says telling half of the truth. It was his dead friends house. But he didn't get any supplies from there. Felix then looks back at the two males, turning his weapon into close combat gun form. taking about 20 seconds to do so. "I think this is undead avenue. strange name, but I remember it was something about death and avenue." He says before pointing his gun at the two, but not threateningly. " What are you two doing here?" Felix says, using his gun as pretty much a pointer finger. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Drago and Hunter didn't even flinch when they were pointed the gun at. "Scavenging and finding resources." Drago answered. They had been trying to find any food and any other resources so that they could continue travelling. "We just came from a hospital after getting med kits and supplies to help injures." Hunter pointed his rifle at the guy not showing any emotion while Drago held out his hand up. "We aren't here to cause trouble, I'm Drago and this is Hunter, you are?" Drago introduced himself while making Hunter bring down his rifle.

Salex said:
"Or poison!"

Angela widened her eyes, as she looked around, pulling out her butterfly knife, and spinning it open

"C'mon, get up, sweatie" She said, picking Mia up, looking for any threats

"Can you w-walk?" She asks, looking worriedly at Mia.

"yes and yes, well slightly yes i suppose, its still not perfect, injected to an undead it will turn that thing back to a human for 24 and a half hours, then they are back to their zombified selves, this could be a start of a cure" he said @iChaotic

Salex said:
"yes and yes, well slightly yes i suppose, its still not perfect, injected to an undead it will turn that thing back to a human for 24 and a half hours, then they are back to their zombified selves, this could be a start of a cure" he said @iChaotic
"Why should we believe you!? The best doctors in the world couldnt find a cure or even get closer to it!"

JJKab said:
Angela widened her eyes, as she looked around, pulling out her butterfly knife, and spinning it open
"C'mon, get up, sweatie" She said, picking Mia up, looking for any threats

"Can you w-walk?" She asks, looking worriedly at Mia.
She shook her head. "I d-don't think so... Don't touch it!" She looked at her leg and tried to keep it as still as possible.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Drago and Hunter didn't even flinch when they were pointed the gun at. "Scavenging and finding resources." Drago answered. They had been trying to find any food and any other resources so that they could continue travelling. "We just came from a hospital after getting med kits and supplies to help injures." Hunter pointed his rifle at the guy not showing any emotion while Drago held out his hand up. "We aren't here to cause trouble, I'm Drago and this is Hunter, you are?" Drago introduced himself while making Hunter bring down his rifle.
Felix would smile. " I am felix. And that is good, if you did want to cause trouble, well, that would be bad. Since my group would have me try and kill you. But quite frankly, I don't want to kill you. it just isn't my thing." He says then becomes poker faced. " What is with hunter... His eyes are like a zombies. cold and emotion list." Felix says questioningly. He is curious about many things. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

billthesomething said:
"Perhaps? but my caution has yet to get me killed" Crow answered while tightning his grip on the shotgun
Salex said:
Andy tucks her weapon away into her belt rasing her hands. "Truce? Put your weapon away."

She then glances at the man holding the cure. "I'm trusting you. For the time being. Don't fuck around." She turned to look at Jane "I'll protect you ok? If you're scared"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back