• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJKab said:
Angela hugged back, laughing, as she fell backwards onto the bed. She was really happy.
"See? You can totally fly" She giggled, embracing Mia tightly.
She laughed as her eyes got sleepy. "Sisty... I love you." She fell asleep saying this.

Angela widened her eyes, as she looked at Mia, and smiled

"I love you too..." She kissed her forehead, as she closed her eyes.

Alexa Walker

0668970abda2ec41f1a27c55961217f3.jpg
Alexa had been walking for around an hour now, keeping her grey hood wrapped around her she let out a sigh. 'As if my life wasn't bad enough, now I have to try and survive out here in this damn 'wasteland' type place.' Fortunately for Alexa, being locked in your room all day with nothing but a computer gave you the opportunity to figure out how things worked. Using her knowledge of firearms she's been able to survive so far without any need of assistance. Though surviving on your own can get lonely and difficult at times. As she fiddled with her M24 she noticed two figures up ahead outside of what seemed to be a camp. Letting out a sigh of relief, she increased her walking pace. Hopefully who ever these two people were, they weren't aggressive. It's not like Alexa was vulnerable - in fact, she was incredibly well equipped with everything she needed. Except for supplies however; that's why she needed to find other survivors or the chance of starvation, or dying by dehydration were rather high. Planting her sniper on her back she pulled the Glock out of its holster. You can't use a sniper up close now, can you? Keeping her finger on the trigger she called out, "Hey, you two! Got any supplies a girl like me could use?!" @Rocket @billthesomething

JJKab said:
Angela widened her eyes, as she looked at Mia, and smiled
"I love you too..." She kissed her forehead, as she closed her eyes.
A little later, once they have both napped, Mia got up, feeling a little better. She decided to go outside to get some fresh air, taking her dagger with her just in case. She sang to herself and suddenly came up with an idea. "Lunch! I will make a good lunch for everyone." She smiled and started looking around for sticks. "First a fire, then I'll get some other stuff and then they will all be like 'MMMM good job Mia' and I'll be like 'I can cook can't I?' and they'll be like..." She continued talking to herself as she gathered sticks.

after that, he made 16 more serums before he ran out of ingridients to make it "agh... i need live subjects to try it now....well about time i got out of this place... walter!!!" he called and a man came rushing up "your in charge you alright? ill be going out for a while, if something happens, go to the underground safe" he said, walter nodded, i took the serums and don my armor, i took a zombie body near the gates and smeared its blood and guts to my armor, and i headed out

@iChaotic "Depends are you up for a trade? Am in need of shells" Crow wandered over to her and held his shotgun a bit more loosely around Alexia, feeling he could trust someone more heavily armed then the less armed raven haired girl

Angela wasn't really asleep, and after Mia got up, she got up after her, and silently was walking after her. After few minutes, she touched her shoulder

"You know that talking to yourself is a sign of insanity?" She giggled, smiling slyly at Mia.

Jane, afraid of dying starts to run in the direction of where the boy and the two girls are. 5 minutes after he reaches them. He hides behind a tree to see if they are friendly or not.

@iChaotic @Rocket

JJKab said:
Angela wasn't really asleep, and after Mia got up, she got up after her, and silently was walking after her. After few minutes, she touched her shoulder
"You know that talking to yourself is a sign of insanity?" She giggled, smiling slyly at Mia.
Mia gasped and dropped the sticks and growled. "Sisty you scared me!" She chuckled and picked up the sticks again. "I was coming back... and I was not talking to myself!" She blushed.

Angela giggled, as she winked at Mia

"Yeah, sure..." She said, slowly crouching to look Mia in her eyes

"How do you feel?" Angela touched Mia's cheek with her hand, smiling warmly.

Alexa Walker

263836b1031c46eb057ea2eba80fdddc.jpg

Alexa slowly put the Glock back into its holster. She stared at the man through her gas mask. "I'd be willing to trade, I have tons of ammo, any type." Alexa said. "Now, in return for my shells, I need food and water; I don't care what it is but I need it." Alexa said in a monotone voice. This was possibly her only chance of survival and if this man was willing to trade she would gladly do it. @billthesomething

JJKab said:
Angela giggled, as she winked at Mia
"Yeah, sure..." She said, slowly crouching to look Mia in her eyes

"How do you feel?" Angela touched Mia's cheek with her hand, smiling warmly.
Mia shrugged. "I'll be fine. Are you okay?" Mia copied her and put her hand against Angela's head.

Angela smiled, and nodded

"I'm fine... just a little weird feeling in my stomach" She said, taking her hand off Mia's cheek

iChaotic said:
Alexa Walker

Alexa slowly put the Glock back into its holster. She stared at the man through her gas mask. "I'd be willing to trade, I have tons of ammo, any type." Alexa said. "Now, in return for my shells, I need food and water; I don't care what it is but I need it." Alexa said in a monotone voice. This was possibly her only chance of survival and if this man was willing to trade she would gladly do it. @billthesomething
Crow slung his shotgun over his shoulder and placed a large bag onto the ground "I Got some old soda, a can of spam, some bread and some other assorted food items also some bottled water" Crow was bit of a soda addict before the apocalypse and his habit hadn't died down one bit when it came. "Hopefully that might be enough for at least three boxes of shotgun shells" He showed that he had the items

JJKab said:
Angela smiled, and nodded
"I'm fine... just a little weird feeling in my stomach" She said, taking her hand off Mia's cheek
Mia tilted her head as she so often did when she was confused. "Can I help? I can help you get better..."

"For example?" Angela smiled kindly, looking at Mia. She hissed slightly, holding her hand over her stomach.

JJKab said:
"For example?" Angela smiled kindly, looking at Mia. She hissed slightly, holding her hand over her stomach.
She put her head to Angela's stomach. "It doesn't sound happy. My mom always made soup when my stomach wasn't happy. I could make you some soup!"

Angela smiled warmly at Mia, and nodded

"Thanks" She slowly stood up.

Alexa Walker

"Three boxes? Hm.. Lemme just take a look." Taking off her bag she dropped into onto the floor and started rummaging through it. 'Three boxes is an awful lot, this man must really be low on ammo.' Alexa thought to herself. Soon enough she stacked three boxes of shells on top of each other. "Well, here's the ammo. Now both of us place our supplies on the ground and we'll do a little switch, alright?" Alexa ordered.

Despite the generosity of the man, she still couldn't find a reason to trust him. All it will take is one shot and Alexa will be a goner. She simply just couldn't trust anybody after what she had been put through. Alexa could remember being told by her father when she was four years old, that he would protect her and wouldn't let anything happen to her. What a load of bullshit that was, he had abused her and put her through hell whilst her mother just watched and didn't speak up; only to save her own skin. A few tears began welling up in Alexa's eyes but thankfully her gas mask prevented the man from seeing them.
@billthesomething

Drago and Hunter could be seen walking the streets with only a knife out, using it to kill any creature that surrounded them. Why were they alone? Because the last group they had been with had been decimated by the a horde of those thing. They still haven't found any survivors which was kinda surprising but not really.

JJKab said:
Angela smiled warmly at Mia, and nodded
"Thanks" She slowly stood up.
Mia smiled and started to gather some herbs. She looked around and saw a tree. "MUSHROOMS!" She spotted some mushrooms on a tree and climbed it, taking the mushrooms that were on it. "I will make mushroom soup." She saw one very big mushroom on a branch and balanced on the branch, trying to get to it.

he walks through 3 zombie hordes without even getting one finger on him thanks to his concealed breath by the mask and the smell of his armor the sqme as them, he comes across a camp with 1 girl trading with another person, he goes closer @iChaotic @billthesomething

Salex said:
he walks through 3 zombie hordes without even getting one finger on him thanks to his concealed breath by the mask and the smell of his armor the sqme as them, he comes across a camp with 1 girl trading with another person, he goes closer @iChaotic @billthesomething
(so we are 5 here now right? xD )

JPTheWarrior said:
Jane, afraid of dying starts to run in the direction of where the boy and the two girls are. 5 minutes after he reaches them. He hides behind a tree to see if they are friendly or not.
@iChaotic @Rocket
Andy hears a russle behind her and glances towards a tree, she can see a couple fingers peeking from behind it. "Who's there?" She walks slowly towards the tree one hand at her side the other gripping her machete tightly.

Rocket said:
Andy hears a russle behind her and glances towards a tree, she can see a couple fingers peeking from behind it. "Who's there?" She walks slowly towards the tree one hand at her side the other gripping her machete tightly.
Jane holds his breath What do I do now! hee thinks. His body starts shaking "I-I... hum Jane. I'm Jane. I dont want to fight! I just wanted to see what was happening here!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back