• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJKab said:
Angela quietly kissed Mia on her forehead, as she smiled slightly.
"L-L-Let's get out to the house.. i'll go have some rest" She said, slowly getting out of the car, carrying Mia. She was sobbing quietly.
"Perhaps i should hold her, in you're weakened state i don't think i might be wise for you to be straining yourself by carting her around" Crow held his arms open ready to take a hold of Mia

"N-No.. i'll handle her" Angela shook her head, but smiled thankfully at Crow

"Thanks.. i'll just lie down with her.." She started to walk towards the house's bedroom.

JJKab said:
"N-No.. i'll handle her" Angela shook her head, but smiled thankfully at Crow
"Thanks.. i'll just lie down with her.." She started to walk towards the house's bedroom.
"Ill see if i can find a duvet or some food" Crow said before walking away from the pair

Angela slowly enters the bedroom, and lies Mia down on the bed. She lies down next to her, looking at her sleeping, smiling slightly. She slowly closed her eyes, falling asleep as well.

JJKab said:
Angela slowly enters the bedroom, and lies Mia down on the bed. She lies down next to her, looking at her sleeping, smiling slightly. She slowly closed her eyes, falling asleep as well.
Crow returned with a duvet "Hey found som" Crow's words just stopped in his throat, he walked over the bed and carefully covered the slumbering pair. he then reached into his bag and placed a first aid kit on the night stand along with a handgun and some ammo for it. he then went for the door of the home and left the group hoping to never see them again. he had made promise to himself to only ever staying with a group for as short periods as possible and leave when he felt that his aid was no-longer needed. but that didn't stop it from hurting every time "I get so easily attached" Crow whispered to himself and with one last look at the home, Crow braced himself for a long lonesome walk

"Well, Dmitri, you owe us a tire." She said angrily. "By the way, Mein name is Reanne Shawcross, zhe driver of zhe car, and zhe one you owe a tire." She said, imitating a Prussian accent, actually, she didnt know if it was Russian or German. All she knows is that she heard that from a TV show she used to watch before the world began to crap.

@TheSourPunchLime @JPTheWarrior @Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
(It's spelled Dimitri uh ) "Frist of all I am Russian and German and that is a horrible accent and sure and plus my group is leaving and we have a better car so want to stay at our place for the night?" He asked as his Russian ascent started to show and he threw the grenade.

@Libra259

@JPTheWarrior

@RealityEntity

(Sorry. xD Im not good at spelling names.)

"Sorry about that."She chuckled, gettig rid of the poor accent. "We could stay the night at your place, its better than sleeping in a car. What do you guys think?" Rea asked Shayla and Jane. "Plus, even if they do ambush us, it'll only take a few bullets inside everyones head to sort out the differences."

billthesomething said:
Crow returned with a duvet "Hey found som" Crow's words just stopped in his throat, he walked over the bed and carefully covered the slumbering pair. he then reached into his bag and placed a first aid kit on the night stand along with a handgun and some ammo for it. he then went for the door of the home and left the group hoping to never see them again. he had made promise to himself to only ever staying with a group for as short periods as possible and leave when he felt that his aid was no-longer needed. but that didn't stop it from hurting every time "I get so easily attached" Crow whispered to himself and with one last look at the home, Crow braced himself for a long lonesome walk
(Eek that wasn't exactly "right back"... sorry guys)

Mia woke up a little and spotted Crow through blurry eyes. She sat up and rubbed them then trotted after him. Mia tapped him on the shoulder. "Mister... where are you going?" She looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

Angela was still asleep, not moving an inch. She was breathing steadily, with a small smile tuggling on her lips.

(BRB, i'll be around 4-5-6 P.M my time here... i live in Poland, so... calculate that :>)

RealityEntity said:
(Sorry. xD Im not good at spelling names.)
"Sorry about that."She chuckled, gettig rid of the poor accent. "We could stay the night at your place, its better than sleeping in a car. What do you guys think?" Rea asked Shayla and Jane. "Plus, even if they do ambush us, it'll only take a few bullets inside everyones head to sort out the differences."

"No! We dont even know him!"

Carmen would wake up in a old house where she stopped last night. The sun light would stream through the curtains, she'd narrow her eyes and put her hand at her eyebrows in order to block the sun. Her face wouldn't express any pleasure at all, she'd frown slowly pushing her self up from the bed, sighing, putting her hand down and look around at the room with old broken furniture and ripped wallpapers. Carmen would hear her stomach making sounds, she'd sigh 'I don't have any food anymore..' She'd push herself up, walking to the mirror. Her green eyes would look at her, she'd look tired 'I wish the virus never exsisted..' Carmen would send her fingers through her hair and then turn on her heels, grabbing her backpack from the broken chair and heading down the creaking stairs, she'd take the last look at the living room - almost falling chandelier, the big table without two legs, chairs in the corner, ripped wallpapers and broken windows. She'd close her eyes for a minute and allow herself to take a breath, then she'd open her eyes and open the door, heading into the street to find food..

[QUOTE="Talia xP](Eek that wasn't exactly "right back"... sorry guys)
Mia woke up a little and spotted Crow through blurry eyes. She sat up and rubbed them then trotted after him. Mia tapped him on the shoulder. "Mister... where are you going?" She looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Crow avoided looking at Mia while he answered "Am going out, You just go back to bed." Dammit why couldn't Mia, just stay asleep she just made things so much harder

billthesomething said:
Crow avoided looking at Mia while he answered "Am going out, You just go back to bed." Dammit why couldn't Mia, just stay asleep she just made things so much harder
Mia tilted her head and ran back into the house, grabbing her satchel, being careful not to wake Angela. She ran after Crow and followed beside him. "Okay. Well then I will help you with whatever you are doing. Just as long as we get back before supper. I get weird when I'm hungry." She giggled.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia tilted her head and ran back into the house, grabbing her satchel, being careful not to wake Angela. She ran after Crow and followed beside him. "Okay. Well then I will help you with whatever you are doing. Just as long as we get back before supper. I get weird when I'm hungry." She giggled.

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed, this child just wouldn't leave him be "Just Go Back, I will be going to some pretty boring places." God was he horrible at this "So uh yeah, i am hundred percent sure, that this is going to be boring. So uh just go back" Why wouldn't she leave him alone

billthesomething said:
Crow sighed, this child just wouldn't leave him be "Just Go Back, I will be going to some pretty boring places." God was he horrible at this "So uh yeah, i am hundred percent sure, that this is going to be boring. So uh just go back" Why wouldn't she leave him alone
She looked confused, but shrugged and kept walking. "Boring is okay. Boring actually seems good with all the zombie things going on. Normal and boring sounds great." She kept walking, and reached into her satchel. "Hey look. Sisty gave me some candy. Want a piece?" She offered a butterscotch candy to Crow.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She looked confused, but shrugged and kept walking. "Boring is okay. Boring actually seems good with all the zombie things going on. Normal and boring sounds great." She kept walking, and reached into her satchel. "Hey look. Sisty gave me some candy. Want a piece?" She offered a butterscotch candy to Crow.

[/QUOTE]
GOD DAMMIT! this kid just wouldn't leave him alone. during Crow's attempt at dissuading Mia from following they had unknowingly entered a park, Crow only realized this, when Mia began speaking again. Crow walked over to an empty bench and patted the empty space next to him

billthesomething said:
GOD DAMMIT! this kid just wouldn't leave him alone. during Crow's attempt at dissuading Mia from following they had unknowingly entered a park, Crow only realized this, when Mia began speaking again. Crow walked over to an empty bench and patted the empty space next to him
She popped the butterscotch in her mouth, assuming he didn't want one and skipped to the bench. Mia sat down and started swinging her legs back and forth, content. "A park... I like parks. But they aren't as pretty as they used to be..." She frowned a little, seeing the toll this apocalypse had taken on it.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She popped the butterscotch in her mouth, assuming he didn't want one and skipped to the bench. Mia sat down and started swinging her legs back and forth, content. "A park... I like parks. But they aren't as pretty as they used to be..." She frowned a little, seeing the toll this apocalypse had taken on it.

[/QUOTE]
"Mia I want you to go back" Crow said looking at the trees, Crow also decide to stop being vague with Mia and instead just get straight to the point

billthesomething said:
"Mia I want you to go back" Crow said looking at the trees, Crow also decide to stop being vague with Mia and instead just get straight to the point
She stopped a minute and looked at him. "Why?" Being rather oblivious that he was trying to leave.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She stopped a minute and looked at him. "Why?" Being rather oblivious that he was trying to leave.

[/QUOTE]
"Because if you continue following me then we won't be going back" Crow kept looking at the tree's trying to avoid looking at Mia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back