• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure! All for you" Angela giggled, as she pulled out a small bag, containing at least 20 candies, and gave it to Mia

"Here you go" She said, smiling gently at her

JJKab said:
"Sure! All for you" Angela giggled, as she pulled out a small bag, containing at least 20 candies, and gave it to Mia
"Here you go" She said, smiling gently at her
She smiled and grabbed the bag, giving Angela a big hug. "Thank you!!" She popped one of the candies in her mouth and wiggoed around happily, then stopped, realizing that probably looked ridiculous. Mia cleared her throat and sat up, "Why... thank you, that is very kind of you..."

"Don't mention it" Angela said, slightly blushing, but smiling widely.

"What do you like to do?" She asks, looking at Mia curiously.

JJKab said:
"Don't mention it" Angela said, slightly blushing, but smiling widely.
"What do you like to do?" She asks, looking at Mia curiously.
Mia stopped swinging her legs back and forth and frowned. "I don't know.... I have been so caught up with zombie things..." She looked at her feet and smiled a little. "I remember my dad gave me these shoes though... and I loved to dance around in them." She pulled out a "microphone" made out of a stick and a ball of twine from her satchel. "And this..." she giggled, "is my microphone. Mom always said I would be a great singer..."

Angela giggled, as she looked at the microphone

"I guess she could be right. You have a really nice voice" She said, smiling.

"And those shoes are adorable... pretty much just like you" She added, looking at Mia's shoes.

JJKab said:
Angela giggled, as she looked at the microphone
"I guess she could be right. You have a really nice voice" She said, smiling.

"And those shoes are adorable... pretty much just like you" She added, looking at Mia's shoes.
Mia blushed and laughed. "You're a lot like my mom... funny, smart, and pretty..." She smiled and laid her head on Angela's lap. She looked sleepy, tired from the events of the day. "Do you think... we'll survive? ..."

Angela smiled slightly, and nodded

"Of course... we're going to survive as long as we can" She said, being determined to keep Mia safe, no matter what

"If you want... we could go on a small walk before we drive away... just so we get tired and easily fall asleep?" She asks, looking at Mia.

JJKab said:
Angela smiled slightly, and nodded
"Of course... we're going to survive as long as we can" She said, being determined to keep Mia safe, no matter what

"If you want... we could go on a small walk before we drive away... just so we get tired and easily fall asleep?" She asks, looking at Mia.
Mia sat up and nodded, rubbing her eyes. "Okay mom... OH." She blushed and looked away, getting out of the car. "Eh heh... let's uhm... get walking, Angela." She said as she started walking quickly.

Angela looked slightly curious at Mia, as she got out of the car.

"If you want, you can call me "Sisty"... O-o-o-f course ii-i-i-i-i don't insist" She said, slightly blushing, catching up with her.

JJKab said:
Angela looked slightly curious at Mia, as she got out of the car.
"If you want, you can call me "Sisty"... O-o-o-f course ii-i-i-i-i don't insist" She said, slightly blushing, catching up with her.
She grinned, "Sisty... I like it. I always wanted a sister... All I have is a brother and he ran away." She kept walking, starting to skip a little. She came to a puddle and splashed in it, giggling. "Hey sisty... " she playfully splashed her and laughed

Angela shrieked, as she quickly stopped, and started laughing

"Hey! Get back here!" She said, grinning, as she started to splash Mia back, laughing.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She grinned, "Sisty... I like it. I always wanted a sister... All I have is a brother and he ran away." She kept walking, starting to skip a little. She came to a puddle and splashed in it, giggling. "Hey sisty... " she playfully splashed her and laughed

[/QUOTE]
Mia forgot about everything. She was having too much fun. She continued to splash Angela then stopped once they were both soaked. She giggled "Now we're going to get the car wet! Thanks a lot!" She laughed.

Angela was laughing, looking slyly at Mia

"Fortunately it's my car, so i won't mind!" She said, giggling, approaching her.

(Omg sorry for the late reply notifications weren't showing up.)

"Who are you? By the way? And you still didn't answer my question, why did you have to shoot the cars tires? You do know these tires are hard to get, right?" Rea huffed, annoyed. She kept her guns, and is now switching to her trusty katana. She swung, decapitating 2 zombies with one hit.

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

RealityEntity said:
(Omg sorry for the late reply notifications weren't showing up.)
"Who are you? By the way? And you still didn't answer my question, why did you have to shoot the cars tires? You do know these tires are hard to get, right?" Rea huffed, annoyed. She kept her guns, and is now switching to her trusty katana. She swung, decapitating 2 zombies with one hit.

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime
"Exactly we cant trust him lets leave!"

( Hi, my name is Felix Lightbringer, but you can call me felix. I live a pretty normal life. I own a few pet 'cats' that I have had for years. They are probably going to be alive until I am 30 or something, and from diseases if that. I absolutely love anime, though. It influences even my weapon choice. Well, you can find out more later, I have to go survive a zombie appocalypse after all!)

" Ghost, where are you!" I call down the streets Looking around for my pet panther, that one is such a good hider. Why did it have to do this now of all times. When I was out on the street, trying to keep out zombies of all times! " Ghost, come one please come out." I call out again, looking in the shadows and on roofs for the panther. I sigh, after finding him on the roof of a abandoned building for all I know. I look around for a ladder, to ease ghost down. " Ghost please come down from there, before I go up there myself."

JJKab said:
Angela was laughing, looking slyly at Mia
"Fortunately it's my car, so i won't mind!" She said, giggling, approaching her.
Mia frowned and looked onwards, trembling a little. "Uhm... u-uh Angela? ... I don't know if it's your car anymore..." She pointed behind Angela, where zombies were rocking her car back and forth.

the doc was sleeping, in his fortified hospital "AGH!!! only a dream... HaAhAHa... where is it..."he said, startled by a nightmare. He proceeded to try to find his pills only to found it ran out "damnit... heheh" he chuckled, he proceeded to go to his lab and worked on finding a cure

(15 hours later) "ARGH!!!" he said as he threw everything on his table in a flurry of rage. "WORK GOD DAMNIT!!! WORK!!!" he shouted, he failed to make the antidote for 15 times, he sits down with his bloody hands covering his bloody mask, his bloody clothes, wiping his bloody goggles. "i need to find someone that can work with me here... HAhAHAHAhaA" he laughed crazily

"Fine only if you tell me yours i am Dimitri leader of the Brotherhood and why did i bust your tires well um i sorta help you not get sniped like this buffoon with a horrible aim." Dimitri said as he taken out a smoke bomb.

@Libra259 @RealityEntity @JPTheWarrior

[QUOTE="Talia xP](I'll be in and out today so be patient with me)
Mia looked at the bag excitedly and nodded, "Yes! Is there some in there?!" She lunged forward eagerly.

[/QUOTE]
Crow looked to the child "If i may ask how do you this woman" he ask before he felt the car began rocking. Crow slammed open the car door sent a few zombies away from the car. Crow slammed the door shut, but not before grabbing his crowbar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela looked confused at Mia

"Huh?" She looked at the car, and widened her eyes

"Jesus Christ! Let's go!" Angela started running towards the zombies, pulling out her knife.

Hartley had taken a seat in the car by this point, hands folded behind his head as he sat and waited. He closed his eyes for a while, only for him to be jarred out of his rest by the shaking of the car. He furrowed his brows, quickly looking around to make sure that all of the doors were locked before grabbing his knife from his hip.

"They must have come from the woods, damn!" He glanced over to the Crow as he spoke, scooting over to the middle area between the front seats of the car. He gripped his knife tightly in anticipation, in case one of the creatures broke through or when they inevitably had to deal with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
he goes out of the hospital to the fortified fence surrounded by sentries, he took a gander at the now ruined wasteland we used to call earth "i must fix this place... hehe..." he takes the head of a zombie near the fence and uses it to keep working on his lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back