• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela quickly runs up to Mia, as she kneeled down by her, and picked her up.

"Thank you" She mumbled to the guy, as she ran towards the car, panting, having a massive headache. She had her right hand covered in blood, but there were no bit marks on it.

JJKab said:
Angela quickly runs up to Mia, as she kneeled down by her, and picked her up.
"Thank you" She mumbled to the guy, as she ran towards the car, panting, having a massive headache. She had her right hand covered in blood, but there were no bit marks on it.
The Crow lumbered after the pair, having been there when the woman arrived in the car. "Excuse me Miss i Need a ride out of the forest i was hoping i could hitch a ride with you, i also i have supplies to that might be able to help you're daughter!" Crow Shouted while waving a first aid box for her to see

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartley had been running towards where he had heard the commotion, although was lagging behind due to the fact that he had still been by the car when it had all started. He planted his foot down, nearly skidding to a stop as he almost ran into Angela.

"What the hell happened?! Who-" He looked at the situation for a moment, cutting himself off from asking a second question upon seeing the blood.

"Nevermind, that ain't important." He peered around, looking for anything else that would have possibly pursued them.

Upon arrival, he quickly turned his head to look at the man who had lumbered towards the car.

"There's a whole lot I need to figure out right now." He spoke under his breath, still confused.

"This is not my daughter" Angela said, looking at the Crow.She got to the car, and put Mia in the back seat, and got in after her

"You need to ask that guy" She said, pointing at Hartley. She closed the door, and started to try to wake Mia up

"C'mon, sweatheart, wake up" The girl said, breathing heavily.

She was limp, dreaming, a small smile on her face. Even though she wasn't conscious, the thought that she was not alone, and that she now had people to help her, comforted her, and made for pleasant dreams.

Angela gently touched Mia's cheek, and shook her shoulder a little

"C'mon... wake up... can you hear me?" She asked, worried as hell about her.

JJKab said:
Angela gently touched Mia's cheek, and shook her shoulder a little
"C'mon... wake up... can you hear me?" She asked, worried as hell about her.
She gave a little whine, but for the most part was still unconscious. Her head kept bleeding, but otherwise she was fine.

Hartley was still holding his rifle, moving his forearm up to wipe his forehead.

"Can you tell me what happened out there?" He let out a few deep breaths before beginning to speak to the man. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around things. I don't know who to trust or what's going on, but it doesn't seem to me like she has a problem with you." Hartley fell silent for a few moments, trying to formulate an answer.

"If they need something from that kit, that'll be our trade. We can talk then." He looked over to Angela and the younger girl in the car briefly.

Angela quickly looked around the car, as she reached out to the trunk, and started looking for a bandage.

"Okay... i'll patch your head quickly..." She said quietly, pulling out the small med pack. She pulled out bamdages, and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

"Okay... it's going to sting a little" Angela mumbled, as she started to pour a bit of it on Mia's wound.

JJKab said:
Angela quickly looked around the car, as she reached out to the trunk, and started looking for a bandage.
"Okay... i'll patch your head quickly..." She said quietly, pulling out the small med pack. She pulled out bamdages, and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

"Okay... it's going to sting a little" Angela mumbled, as she started to pour a bit of it on Mia's wound.
The hydrogen peroxide was enough to wake her up. She sat up rapidly and winced "Ouch... " She then looked around and saw the two men and Angela. A little disoriented, she chuckled "Wow... you guys have a car... Fancy... I want a car..." Mia mumbled some things to herself and tried to pull herself together.

Angela jumped on her seat, as she looked at Mia. She giggled.

"Stay still, i need to make a small bandage real quick" She said calmly, smiling at her, as she pulled out a small roll of bandage, and pulled out her butterfly knife.

"I have some CDs, Ammo, Medicine and load of other things in my Backpack, take whatever you need expect for the sniper rounds and 20 gauge ammo" The Crow pulled his backpack off and placed on the ground in front of the man

JJKab said:
Angela jumped on her seat, as she looked at Mia. She giggled.
"Stay still, i need to make a small bandage real quick" She said calmly, smiling at her, as she pulled out a small roll of bandage, and pulled out her butterfly knife.
She stared at Angela and squinted. "Mom... what did you do to your hair... and I didn't know I had two dads...." She slumped back against the seat and let Angela bandage her head. Mia was feeling better but still a little confused. "Wait a minute... " She stared at the men outside the car. "Neither of those are my dad... they're too ugly." She pouted, not realizing what she was saying.

Angela laughed gently, slowly putting the bandage on Mia's wound

"I'm sorry... but... i'm not your mummy." She said, as she laughed slightly

"And no, you can't have two dads" All that time, Angela had slight troubles with breathing, after all that shooting.

JJKab said:
Angela laughed gently, slowly putting the bandage on Mia's wound
"I'm sorry... but... i'm not your mummy." She said, as she laughed slightly

"And no, you can't have two dads" All that time, Angela had slight troubles with breathing, after all that shooting.
Mia tilted her head. "Are you alright?" You're breathing weird... and my mom says that's never a good thing..." She pulled out a small bottle filled with a strangely colored liquid inside. "Drink some of this, you will feel better..."

Angela looks over at the bottle, as she takes it, and looks at it

"Y-Yeah... i'm fine... it'll be alright" She said, smiling slightly, putting the bottle in her pocket

"What were you doing all alone in the forest, sweatie? Are you hungry?" Angela asks, looking at Mia, slightly worried.

JJKab said:
Angela looks over at the bottle, as she takes it, and looks at it
"Y-Yeah... i'm fine... it'll be alright" She said, smiling slightly, putting the bottle in her pocket

"What were you doing all alone in the forest, sweatie? Are you hungry?" Angela asks, looking at Mia, slightly worried.
She frowns. "Mom and dad were killed by zombies... I live in a tree not far from here. It's so pretty... I call it Mr. Tree!" She giggles. "I was looking for food... but uhm... I'm not hungry!" She lied, trying not to be a strain on the group's food supplies.

Hartley looked down at the backpack, beginning to kneel down and look through it. After a moment, he shook his head and picked it up, moving it over to the man it belonged to.

"We won't need it right n-" He looked back up at the man, raising an eyebrow. "You have CDs?" Hartley rubbed his chin, thinking about things for a moment.

"All right, you don't seem so bad. Where exactly are you trying to get to?"

Angela looks sorrowfully at Mia.

"You know.. wait here!" She said, as she got out of the car and quickly went towards the trunk. She opened it, and started searching for something. The trunk was pretty filled. Angela found some chips, and a bottle of water, as she came back to Mia, and gave it to her

"Here, have something to eat..." Angela said.

JJKab said:
Angela looks sorrowfully at Mia.
"You know.. wait here!" She said, as she got out of the car and quickly went towards the trunk. She opened it, and started searching for something. The trunk was pretty filled. Angela found some chips, and a bottle of water, as she came back to Mia, and gave it to her

"Here, have something to eat..." Angela said.
Mia looked hungrily at it, then pushed it away. "No... you guys need it... besides, look!" She pulled out her satchel and showed that she had a bunch of now smashed berries from the bush. "Yummy!" She stuffed some in her mouth, then gave a rather disgusted look. "Mmmm... leaves and all..."

Angela smiled at Mia, as she shooke her head

"Please, eat some... we've got a lot of food." She said, pushing the stuff back towards her.

JJKab said:
Angela smiled at Mia, as she shooke her head
"Please, eat some... we've got a lot of food." She said, pushing the stuff back towards her.
She sighed and starting eating slowly, then faster, so happy to have some real food. "Thank you!" She smiled, eating up. "So... who are all of you people?"

"Well... we're just random people who actually got together..." Angela said, looking happily at Mia.

"And decided to try to live with each other" She added.

"How did you managed to survive this long? What's your name?" Angela asks.

JJKab said:
"Well... we're just random people who actually got together..." Angela said, looking happily at Mia.
"And decided to try to live with each other" She added.

"How did you managed to survive this long? What's your name?" Angela asks.
Mia shrugged. "My parents were both doctors, and they both had great survival skills..." She said as she ate the chips. "I learned a lot... my name is Mia!" She holds out a bloody hand, then stares at it. "Oh... I should probably clean that off first. And you are?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back