• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela smiled, as she grabs Mia's hand, and shakes it gently

"Angela, nice to meet you" She said.

"You wanna drink?"

JJKab said:
Angela smiled, as she grabs Mia's hand, and shakes it gently
"Angela, nice to meet you" She said.

"You wanna drink?"
"Angela... that's a nice name..." She smiled, then nodded. "I usually drank from a lake near the tree... but it's dried up... I haven't had something in a day or two..."

Angela looks slightly suprised at Mia, as she takes the water bottle, and gives it to her

"Drink, then. How do you feel, i forgot to ask?" She said, looking worriedly at her.

JJKab said:
Angela looks slightly suprised at Mia, as she takes the water bottle, and gives it to her
"Drink, then. How do you feel, i forgot to ask?" She said, looking worriedly at her.
Mia took it and starting drinking, having it all gone in about 20 seconds. She panted then laughed, "Sorry... I really needed that. I feel fine... just a little headache... my eyes are kind of weird right now, but I'm sure that will go away..." She looked shyly at Angela and then cautiously rested her head on her shoulder, looking up at her to make sure it was okay.

Angela smiled slightly, as she looked at Mia. She nodded.

"If you want you can come with us" She said quietly.

(Das is so cute :>)

JJKab said:
Angela smiled slightly, as she looked at Mia. She nodded.
"If you want you can come with us" She said quietly.

(Das is so cute :>)
She looked up at Angela with her big brown eyes, then picked her head up, taking a deep breath. "No, no... You have done enough for me already... It was really nice of you... I'll be on my way now..." She picked up her satchel and got out of the car, looking around. "Uhhh where did my tree go..." she thought to herself. Mia laughed nervously. "Eh heh... bye!" She started walking in a random direction.

(I know right x3)

Angela looked a bit sad at Mia, as she got out of the car, looking at her go.

"Good luck" She said, waving towards her, but facepalmed herself.

"Wait!" She yelled, as she ran towards the trunk, searching for something.

JJKab said:
Angela looked a bit sad at Mia, as she got out of the car, looking at her go.
"Good luck" She said, waving towards her, but facepalmed herself.

"Wait!" She yelled, as she ran towards the trunk, searching for something.
Mia turned and looked at Angela. Her mind was full of thoughts, including whether or not she should stay with her and the people who were with her. She bit her lip and stopped, slowing walking towards Angela. "Yes?"

Angela pulled out a small school bag, and stuffed something inside. It was a bag of beef jerky, few slices of fresh bread, a pack of candies, and some bottles of water. She then quickly walked towards her, and crouched in front of her

"Here is some stuff from me... so you can survive on your own..." She said, looking at her, as she gave her the backpack. She hesitated a little, before hugging her

"Good luck... sweatie" Angela was silently tearing up, too afraid to let the girl go on her own. She released her from the hug, and stood up, looking at Mia.

JJKab said:
Angela pulled out a small school bag, and stuffed something inside. It was a bag of beef jerky, few slices of fresh bread, a pack of candies, and some bottles of water. She then quickly walked towards her, and crouched in front of her
"Here is some stuff from me... so you can survive on your own..." She said, looking at her, as she gave her the backpack. She hesitated a little, before hugging her

"Good luck... sweatie" Angela was silently tearing up, too afraid to let the girl go on her own. She released her from the hug, and stood up, looking at Mia.
Mia looked through the bag wide-eyed, then looked up at Angela. Mia was also trying not to cry, honestly scared to go back out and survive on her own, but she felt like a burden. She pushed away that feeling and broke down in tears. Sniffling, she hugged Angela. "S-so... I can s-stay?"

Angela looked at Mia, tear rolling down her cheek, as she smiled

"O-of course.." She said, slowly hugging her back.

"For as l-long as you need, sweatie" Angela said, slowly standing up, letting go of her.

"L-Lets get to the car" She said, as she looked back at the Skoda, and sobbed.

TheSourPunchLime said:
"Ya we are the virus made them canibuls and also ya you can turn into a cannibal so ya." He told them as he laughed.
@JPTheWarrior

@Libra259

@RealityEntity
(actually no. What happened is that the insects posess a virus that can control people's minds. The person dies. However the insect will control the brain making the person come back from the dead and will control it)

JJKab said:
Angela looked at Mia, tear rolling down her cheek, as she smiled
"O-of course.." She said, slowly hugging her back.

"For as l-long as you need, sweatie" Angela said, slowly standing up, letting go of her.

"L-Lets get to the car" She said, as she looked back at the Skoda, and sobbed.
(What's a Skoda? O.o )

She sniffled and smiled, hugging onto Angela's side as they both walked towards the car, feeling safe. It had been a long time since she had felt this safe, and she was determined to stay with this group and help however she could.

(Sorry for the delay, I have to go as well.)

Hartley looked over to Angela and Mia, simply giving a nod.

"Should be ready to go soon, assuming everything's packed up." He looked back over to the man who had offered up the backpack, awaiting his reply.

@billthesomething

Kenjinx said:
(Sorry for the delay, I have to go as well.)
Hartley looked over to Angela and Mia, simply giving a nod.

"Should be ready to go soon, assuming everything's packed up." He looked back over to the man who had offered up the backpack, awaiting his reply.

@billthesomething
"Ill be in the back" Crow walked to back of the car and opened it's backdoor. he tried to make himself comfortable

(Man wtf science in reality the Zombie apocalypse will never happen more than likely we will turn into Cannibals and plus no insect can control you it's to dumb :b)

JJKab said:
(Brand of a car, exactly Skoda Felicia Combi)
Angela smiled, as they walked towards the car. When they got in, Angela opened the door in the back, and got in, looking at Mia.

"Kay, get in, we'll wait for Hartley to get back into the car" She said quietly, slowly calming down.
(Sorry ;-; I had to go and didnt have time to warn you...)

Mia stared at Crow and the other man, and then cuddled up against Angela. She whispered "You sure we can trust these guys?"

TheSourPunchLime said:
(Man wtf science in reality the Zombie apocalypse will never happen more than likely we will turn into Cannibals and plus no insect can control you it's to dumb :b)
( is a Therefungus that can insects insects. But it doesnt matter. This is a rp. Science doesnt mean anything here)

"Of course. I assure you" Angela said, smiling at Mia.

"Oh, i forgot... do you like candy?" She asked, looking at the bag that she was gonna give to Mia, but didn't.

(Eh whatever i don't care i could be cat blood for all i care i am here to rp X3 )

JPTheWarrior said:
( is a Therefungus that can insects insects. But it doesnt matter. This is a rp. Science doesnt mean anything here)
ththere isa
TheSourPunchLime said:
"Ya we are the virus made them canibuls and also ya you can turn into a cannibal so ya." He told them as he laughed.
@JPTheWarrior

@Libra259

@RealityEntity
"Tch whatever. I dont think so but you are a crazy person if you are ok with murdering people"

JJKab said:
"Of course. I assure you" Angela said, smiling at Mia.
"Oh, i forgot... do you like candy?" She asked, looking at the bag that she was gonna give to Mia, but didn't.
(I'll be in and out today so be patient with me)

Mia looked at the bag excitedly and nodded, "Yes! Is there some in there?!" She lunged forward eagerly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back