• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I love country music... i can sit back, and relax" Angela said, looking back at the road, smiling slightly.

With one swift move of her hand, she swiped the bit of hair that was blocking her point of view away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you serious?" Hartley raised an eyebrow, pausing for a minute before speaking again. "Ain't that something. We're gonna have to get our hands on some if we can. That is, unless you're just saying that to mess with me." He looked at a road sign as he passed it, designating some kind of town or city nearby.

Angela opened her other eye, as she looked at Hartley

"Yeah, i love it.. it's always calming me down" She said, smiling at him

"Whenever i came back from school, pissed off, or just straight up crying, it could bring me back..." The girl added, looking at the road.

Hartley kept on his path, driving at a steady pace and looking straight ahead while he spoke.

"Yeah, it'll do that. I used to have some family that sang country music. Locally, you know." He slowly turned at a curve in the road, looking both ways out of habit.

"A lot of good people, lot of good times."

"That's pretty neat" Angela smiled, as she looked at Hartley

"I guess..." She kept looking at him, biting her lip.

"Y'know... i always wondered, why do people kill each other in those wars, it's freakin' pointless"

"Yeah, I thought it was pretty neat, anyway. Don't think most of them live around here anymore." Hartley glanced over as the car passed a small house with a shed next to it, and what seemed to be a small town in the distance ahead.

"What do you mean?" Hartley raised an eyebrow, although his eyes were back on the road now rather than the buildings around.

"I mean... the wars around the world.. this shooting... killing" Angela said, looking at Hartley. She then noticed the city up ahead

"So we're going there, huh?" She asks.

"Yeah..." Hartley squinted, getting a better look at the town up ahead. "I guess wars start for a whole lot of reasons. People always have been fighting, I'm sure they always will. I guess the way I see it is that I hope I never have to use a weapon, but I don't want to be stuck in the wrong situation without one." He moved his left hand up from the wheel, scratching his chin.

"Yeah, we can see if there's anything worth looking around at up here. You never know what you might find."

"Yeah... that's pretty good" Angela smiled, as she looked at the town up ahead.

(Don't mind me, just setting myself up here.)

Mia scowled as she looked through her satchel. She was out of food again. She slowly climbed down the tree she was in and smiled. "Bye Mr. Tree... I'll be back." She then skipped into the forest, keeping an eye out for anything unusual as well as zombies, of course. Mia found a giant bush of berries and her eyes widened. She started picking them all eagerly and stuffing them in her satchel, then she heard some shuffling noises. She gasped and turned around, but nothing was there. "I need food. That's all. Just imagining things."

Angela looked behind her, as she shivered slightly

"Could you stop for a second? I wanna look for something to eat" She said, but something more was troubling her. Mainly, her need to pee.

Hartley glanced over to Angela, nodding.

"Yeah, that's all right." He started to slow the car down. "Go ahead, grab whatever you want." He brought the car to a stop, letting his left hand fall onto his leg to pat the side of it.

Angela hastly got out of the car, as she ran towards the forest, trembling slightly. She was making some noise, looking for some place to ease the need.

Mia continued to pick berries, till suddenly she felt breath on the back of her neck. She turned around slowly as a zombie scratched her face. She screamed and got out her dagger, waving it around furiously, then started running.

Angela was quietly doing what she had to do, looking around, until she heard someone scream. She shivered, quickly pulling her stuff up, and buttoning her pants

"Hello? I-I-Is anyone there?" She asks, pulling out her butterfly knife.

(Can i? :>)

Mia heard a voice. It had been so long since she had. She was startled at first then yelled, "OVER HERE!!!" She kept running as a zombies were surrounding her in every direction.

Angela quickly ran towards where she thought she heard the voice, slightly frightened

"I'm Coming!" She yelled back, pulling out her pistol, and switching it from safety to semi.

Mia slid against a tree, panting, here eyes full of fear. She was terrified. She ran her hand over the scratches on her face and looked at the blood on her hands. "That's not going to help...!" She tried to wipe away the blood and hide herself. As she backed up, she hit a zombie who stared at her with nothing in his eyes. She whined and whispered to herself, "Please hurry... whoever you are..."

Angela noticed a young girl, and a zombie right next to her. She aimed, and shot. The bullet struck zombie's jaw, causing it to go limp, falling backwards

"C'mon! This way!" She yelled, shooting towards other zombies, slightly struggling to breathe.

Hartley had furrowed his brows in confusion for a moment after Angela had run off, although had come to his own conclusions and brushed it off. He let out a deep breath, stepping out of the car to stretch for a moment and walking around to the other side, standing near the back.

"What the hell?"

He thought he had heard something, but he wasn't entirely sure of what it was. Sounded like... a scream? Before he had time to figure it out, he heard the gunfire. Cursing to himself, he quickly ran back around to the front of the car, throwing the door open and reaching in for his rifle. Moving the sling out of the way and unfolding the bayonet, he quickly made his way towards the trees.

"Angela?" He called out rather loudly, stepping into the forest.

She ran towards Angela, crying as she heard the zombies growl behind her. She was terrified, and didn't want to end up like her parents. She looked behind her and her eyes widened, "MY SATCHEL!" Mia started running back towards the zombies, refusing to go anywhere without her satchel

Angela widened her eyes, as she quckly ran towards Angela

"Stop! NO!" She screamed, pulling out her butterfly knife, and stabbed one of the zombies near Mia, making it fall over. The girl quickly pulled the knife out of the zombie's face, panting, trying to regain controll over her breathing.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She ran towards Angela, crying as she heard the zombies growl behind her. She was terrified, and didn't want to end up like her parents. She looked behind her and her eyes widened, "MY SATCHEL!" Mia started running back towards the zombies, refusing to go anywhere without her satchel

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly a zombie's head popped like grape and then another and another the pattern continued before all the zombies seemed to be down for the count, a man proceeded to step out from the thick foliage of the forest, he walked forward and picked up the satchel "I believe this is yours" he said to mia

billthesomething said:
Suddenly a zombie's head popped like grape and then another and another the pattern continued before all the zombies seemed to be down for the count, a man proceeded to step out from the thick foliage of the forest, he walked forward and picked up the satchel "I believe this is yours" he said to mia
She panted and looked at the man, shocked. "Y-yes..." She snatched the satchel, her head was aching and she felt weak. She looked behind her and saw Angela, then looked at the man who had given her her satchel back. "Wh-where... how? I thought I was the only one..." She smiled then frowned, fainting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back