• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela smiled, as she stopped, and looked at Hartley

"Wanna take the wheel?" She asks.

(GTG..............

.dunno what that was meant to be? Angela checked the whole vehicle, and there was no one there....

By the way... leader of the group found himself in need to sleep in someone's car... how does that make sense?)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh that I left and went to the military at the age of 10 my adopted father raised me you want to hear a fact about the zombies?" He smiled it has been a long time since he spoke to someone of the outside.

@Libra259

"Yeah no if you chuck it far enough it wont hit us dont be stupid and injure us!" Shayla huffs and pulls out a makeshift grenade. She lights it and chucks it pretty far away. A boom could be heard though the explosion wasnt near them. Flames could also be seen. "Ha oops that was the fire one.."

@TheSourPunchLime @JPTheWarrior

TheSourPunchLime said:
"Ya and F****** hell man calm down it should be better now." As he healed as best as he could and takes a grenade "Get DOWN!!!"
@Libra259

@JPTheWarrior
he pushes him away "i told you to let me go! And you are all stupid! The sound god dammit! They will hear it everyone in this damn place will hear it!" he gets up he puts his right hand on the left shoulder "You are alll going to die! Im out!" he starts to run away

Shayla just smirks, is this guy for real? Thats the plan smart one. Their head straight for the fire and kill themselves. Plus it will distracr the other side ehich means I can get over there and pull out a new toy ive acquired. And its not like a few boxes of matches and some gun power cant kill them all.

@JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

Should be coming soon. Killed about 4.. Their smart and spread out, pretty far too. Though atvleast 8 left. Thats good less time to spend on these blockheads. She shoots 3 more and yawns. Quit yawning! You cant be tired! Arg but its been 2 days.. Well I have to sleep or I'll die... Damn!

@JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

he runs back "They are coming!" he screams but falls on the ground "Oh no... oh no oh no oh no" the zombies would now be walking towards him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back