• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hartley moved some of his things against the wall, folding the bayonet on his rifle and leaning it with the rest.

"All right, top one it is then." He tugged off his gloves, placing them beside his rifle and reaching into his coat pocket, withdrawing the bullet. He pitched it over to Angela before starting to climb onto the top bed.

"A bed, maybe I can finally get some sleep." He laughed lowly, pulling off his coat and laying it beside him. He let out a sigh of relief, scratching at his scraggly hair.

Angela slowly falls asleep, tired of today's events. Her butterfly knife is still in her hands, but her gun is in her pocket. The keys to her car are under her pillow.

(BRB in like 30 mins or so)

(All right.)

Hartley rested his right hand on his leg, close to the holster in which his handgun was secured. He threw his coat over him to act as a blanket, dozing off after a few minutes.

(Back)

After an hour, Hartley could hear someone's footsteps.

Angela slowly sits down on her bed, and stands up, as she slowly walks towards the car, holding her nose.

Hartley let out a grunt, blinking his eyes open slowly to the sound of the footsteps. By the time he got up and looked, he was alone. He sat up, shifting his body around to try and peer towards the doorway as best as he could with furrowed brows.

"Angela? You around?" He called out, although not very loudly.

Angela didn't respond, but Hartley could hear trunk opening noise, and really quiet mumbles of Angela. All that he could understand was

"......band.....re th...."

Hartley let out a deep breath, rubbing his face with his hand before sliding off of the bed and landing on his feet. He walked over towards the doorway, placing a hand on the wall next to him and leaning out. He looked over towards the car immediately due to the noise of the trunk opening.

Hartley could see Angela searching through the trunk, slightly shaking. He could see that the blood drippings from the nose have slightly increased, as they keep on coming.

Hartley squinted, trying to get a clear picture of what was going on when he noticed the blood. He pushed off of the doorway, making his way over to the car.

"Everything all right? Your nose..."

"Y-Yeah.. i know it's bleeding... I'm looking for those godamn bandages..." Angela mumbles, her skin slightly pale.

"You don't look too good. Here, let me give you a hand." Harley stepped over to the trunk, looking in and rummaging through some of the things that had been packed earlier that day.

"Has it been like that ever since you tried to go to bed?" He scooted a box over to the edge of the trunk, lifting things up and rearranging the items.

"Y-Yeah... I think it happened when i rammed the gate." Angela said, stepping back

"I smacked my nose off the steering wheel.... and i think it's getting worse" She stumbled back slightly, as she leaned on a wall, touching her nose

"Seems like it was hit pretty hard then. Think it's broken?" Hartley continued rummaging through the box.

"Ah, I just saw it." He stuck his hand down into the box, finally fishing out some bandages and setting them down beside the box.

"Maybe you should sit down."

"Y-Yeah..." Angela nodded, as she opened the back door of the right side of the car, and sat down on the edge of the seat, leaving the door open. She's breathing slowly, visibly exausted.

Hartley shoved the box back into the trunk, picking up the bandages and walking around to where Angela was. He crouched down a bit to get a better look at the nose, holding up the bandages.

"Finally found them. Whatever it is, that bleeding has got to stop. You need anything else from the trunk for that nose?"

"N-No... i don't need a-a-a-anything" Angela said, looking at Hartley.

"A-At least i don't t-t-think s-so..." She mumbled, trying to remain concious.

"Well, you at least need to get something on that nose and get some rest. You look like you're about to pass out." Hartley stood up straight, rubbing his forehead.

"Do you want to try to bandage it up real quick?"

Angela looks up at Hartley, and nods.

"W-Would love to... and sorry.. if i'm slowing us down.." She said, looking back at the ground, blood slowly dripping down to the ground.

Hartley nodded, heading over to the trunk. "I guess we can try to plaster it." He opened up his pack, grabbing a cup from it and pouring a bit of water from a bottle into the cup.

"Slowing us down? I wouldn't have any means of traveling except for on foot if it wasn't for your car; I think this is fine." He started to soak a section of the bandage, talking as he did so.

"Why didn't you say anything? Could have blacked out or anything out here and no one could have known."

"I t-thought it was nothing major. It wasn't bleeding as hard back then... and it wasn't as painfull as it is now" Angela said, looking slightly embarrased at the ground.

"Well, I guess it makes sense. I'd probably have ended up doing the same thing." Hartley chuckled to himself, bringing the supplies back over to the seat where she was sitting. He took the bandage, squinting to try and line things up right.

"It's gonna be cold, but this should help out. Might keep it from hurting as bad too." He placed the bandage onto her nose, smoothing it down and keeping it as straight as he could.

"Maybe sometime soon we can find some better medical supplies, actually have the good stuff." With that, he took a step back and stood up straight, wiping his hands off on an old rag.

Angela hissed ,while Hartley was putting the bandage on her nose. She slowly stood up, touching her upper lip

"I-I... think it st-stopped" She said, looking at him

"T-Thanks a lot" Angela said, smiling thankfully

Hartley finished wiping his hands off, beginning to clean things up and pack away what he had taken out of the trunk.

"Let's hope. Anything else happens, we can try to deal with it from there." He shut the trunk, stretching afterwards and looking around.

Angela nods, as she shuts the car, and slowly walks towards the house again, scratching the back of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back