• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hartley pushed off of the trunk door, following Angela towards the house.

"I'm not even sure what time it is, I wonder how long until sunrise."

"M-Me too... maybe few more hours?" Angela wonders, looking at the bed, as she lies down on it, panting.

"Man... i'm so tired...." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

"Yeah, that's probably right. We should both get some rest, figure out what to do tomorrow." Hartley climbed back onto the top bed, rolling over onto his back and wadding his coat up.

Hartley relaxed, one hand near his holster again and the other on his stomach. He pulled the coat over him like earlier, closing his eyes.

"Hell of a day." He whispered under his breath, finally dozing off to sleep.

Angela slowly wakes up, moaning, holding her forehead

"Ugh... that was an awfull night." She mumbled to herself, sitting on the bed.

"Wasn't exactly a perfect, peaceful night, was it?" Hartley spoke from the top bed, still lying on his back after having just woken up.

"How are you feeling?"

Angela looks up, as she sighs

"Good... i-i guess.." She mumbled, slowly standing up.

Hartley rolled over onto his side, propping his elbow up and resting the side of his head in his hand.

"At least we made it through the night, this place wasn't so bad after all." He rubbed the corner of his eye briefly with his wrist, looking down to the floor from where he was at.

Angela nods, coughing slightly

"My throat is all dry..." She moaned, heading towards the exit of the house, scratching the back of her neck.

He had finally fixed the house up. He put up an electric fence and a few traps in the yard. Bear traps and more, he also put in a balcony so he could see far and be able to knock off zombies one by one if they got through the fence and traps or if they were in a horde. He smiled brightly looking at his work. Wolf barked at him while looking at him. He jumped on Xenn and started to lick him.

Hartley shifted, swinging his legs around to hang off the side of the bed. He rubbed his face and leaned forward, looking towards the exit of the house.

"Maybe some water will do the trick. How is it looking out there?"

Angela looks out, and shivers

"It's cold... But it's not raining, fortunately" She said, walking back.

"The car is still there... the fence is still there as well" Angela slightly giggled at that, pulling the keys out from under the pillow.

He walked into the house, flicking the lights on, He went to clean the rooms. He would start with the big rooms like the kitchen, living room and the bathroom. Then he would do the smaller rooms like the bedrooms.

"Well, that's good news." Hartley looked down at Angela as she pulled the keys out from under her pillow.

"I could use something to eat right about now. Are you hungry?"

"Kinda" Angela said, smiling.

"Wait, i still have that beef jerky" She said, as she walked quickly towards the car's driver seat doors.

Hartley grinned, sitting up straight and looking straight ahead.

"Forgot I even found that yesterday, that was a good surprise." He reached back for his coat, quickly throwing it over his own shoulders to hang there loosely.

Angela quickly came back with a bag of beef jerky, already chewing into one. She smiled slyly.

"Enjoying the jerky?" Hartley dusted the legs of his pants off, laying one arm over the other. "I was just about to walk out of that station, too. Glad I didn't. I'm going to have to try and get my hands on more of that stuff."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah... it's good.." Angela said, smiling widely, as she put the bag in her pocket, and walked towards the car, humming

"Let's go. I'm ready to go" She said.

"All right, then. I'll be out there in a minute." Hartley slid off of the side of the bed, landing on his feet and walking over to where he had put his things.

He walked out of the house a few moments later, dressed like usual with a rifle in his hands. He walked over to where the car was, opening the passenger door and setting his rifle inside.

"On the road again." He grabbed a bag of beef jerky from the car, a partially-eaten one from the last day. He took a seat, grabbing a piece of the jerky with the corner of his mouth and pulling the door shut.

Angela started the car, as she started to reverse, humming.

"So, this is how our life will go for a while.. on a road" She said, giggling.

"Yeah... I guess so, huh? Well, can't be all that bad. We should be able to manage." He gave the tower and the building one last look as the car pulled away from them.

"Who knows, maybe we'll find some place worth staying." He tore off another piece of beef jerky in between his sentences. "As long as there's something to eat or a way to get more of it, I'll be all right."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back