• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She snipes them all and chuckles. "And mosy are heading towards the flames and scaring those bastards that shot at us away. Dont you know anything about strategy?" She asks while pulling her nail gun from her belt, "take this theres no recoil and the nails are fricken big. As long as you nail them in the head your fine." Shayla chuckles at the pun she made then continues to snipe the other people.

@JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

Libra259 said:
She snipes them all and chuckles. "And mosy are heading towards the flames and scaring those bastards that shot at us away. Dont you know anything about strategy?" She asks while pulling her nail gun from her belt, "take this theres no recoil and the nails are fricken big. As long as you nail them in the head your fine." Shayla chuckles at the pun she made then continues to snipe the other people.
@JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime
he grabs it "I... you... just waisted ammo for nothing"

JPTheWarrior said:
he grabs it "I... you... just waisted ammo for nothing"
"Call your self down buster." She pulls 4 more magazines from her bag. "Dont need to worry about that. I know a place anyway."

Rea just sighed and follpwed the group, walking at a leisurely pace. She took the backpack with the guns Shayla packed in the Humvee and started to walk to them, whistlig a small tune like shes not walking in the middle of a war. She reached the group and sat down. "So, how we all doin' today?"

(I was gone for a few hours then I missed about 100 messages. What in the world? xD )

RealityEntity said:
Rea just sighed and follpwed the group, walking at a leisurely pace. She took the backpack with the guns Shayla packed in the Humvee and started to walk to them, whistlig a small tune like shes not walking in the middle of a war. She reached the group and sat down. "So, how we all doin' today?"
(I was gone for a few hours then I missed about 100 messages. What in the world? xD )
"Rea!"

Shayla laughs, "your really a bad shot. Calm down and aim slightly above your target. When you shoot dont close your eyes or move until it's shot." She says while doing what she said.

@JPTheWarrior

Rea laughed at their antics. She hasn't had this much fun killing. She lined up her mags in front of her. She raised her guns and shot the targets with rapid fire, not one bullet missing its target. After the mags had used up all the bullets, she dropped the now useless mags and replace them with 2 more lining up in front of her.

Angela looks over at Hartley, and raises her eyebrow

"So? Do you wanna drive for a bit?" She asks, smiling gently, still driving along the road that's near the forest.

(BRB)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartley looked around through the car windows, idly chewing away at another piece of jerky.

"Yeah, I can do that." He started to seal up the bag, folding it and setting it to the side as he scooted forward in his seat.

Angela stopped the car, as she got out of it, and walked towards the other side of the car.

Hartley pushed the car door open, stepping out and stretching as he walked over to the other side of the car. He slid into the seat, pulling the door shut and settling in.

"Need to grab anything from the back before we get going again?"

"Nope, you can go" Angela said, sitting in the car's front passanger seat, as she leaned on it.

"It's up to you now where will we go" She added, closing her eyes.

"I got an idea of where we could stop, we'll just have to see if we run into town anytime soon." Hartley started to drive, keeping a straight line down the road they had been heading and looking for road signs.

"I've been thinking about something. I miss music." He chuckled to himself. "All this going on and not being able to turn on a radio station is what's on my mind."

Angela opened her one eye, as she looked at Hartley. She smirked

"Believe me, i'd love me some radio..." She said quietly.

"I should've packed some music." Hartley grinned, shaking his head. "What kind of things did you listen to, anyway?" He glanced over to Angela momentarily, half-expecting to see her asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back