• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
billthesomething said:
"Because if you continue following me then we won't be going back" Crow kept looking at the tree's trying to avoid looking at Mia
Mia frowned and looked up at him. "But Sisty... and the others... they are back there. They would miss us..." She looked at him confused and sad.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia frowned and looked up at him. "But Sisty... and the others... they are back there. They would miss us..." She looked at him confused and sad.

[/QUOTE]
"That's why i want you to back." For the first time during there conversation he looked at Mia "Mia i have no intention of staying with you're group. I had only intended to get a car ride to the city. but somehow i got much more involved with you're group then i intended"

Angela moaned, as she slowly opened her eyes, and sat up on the bed, stretching out.

"That was not the most comfy bed ever" She mumbled, looking around half-awake.

billthesomething said:
"That's why i want you to back." For the first time during there conversation he looked at Mia "Mia i have no intention of staying with you're group. I had only intended to get a car ride to the city. but somehow i got much more involved with you're group then i intended"
She frowned and got up, giving Crow a big hug. "Okay... I will let you leave..." She lied, knowing that once she got home, she would tell the others he had left and planned to go after him. "But we will miss you..."

Angela looked where Mia was lying, and widened her eyes slightly.

"She's awake? Okay..." She slowly stood up, and started walking towards the garage, yawning.

JJKab said:
Angela looked where Mia was lying, and widened her eyes slightly.
"She's awake? Okay..." She slowly stood up, and started walking towards the garage, yawning.
Mia walked back to the house slowly, sad. She got back safely and sat down in the kitchen of the house, head in her hands.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She frowned and got up, giving Crow a big hug. "Okay... I will let you leave..." She lied, knowing that once she got home, she would tell the others he had left and planned to go after him. "But we will miss you..."

[/QUOTE]
Crow returned the hug though a bit hesitantly "Am sure you will, we aren't to far from the camp i'll lead you half way and then i'll be gone" he stood up from the bench and lead her back towards the garage and just like he said when they reached halfway, Crow let go of Mia's hand and left as fast as he could without running

Last edited by a moderator:
((Felix )) I walk into a house, putting my stuff down, having retrieved my animal friends and found a empty house. I start with the basics. Check the drawers and cabinets for secrets. Check the fridge for perishables, that could last without the fridge. And tap the floor boards, to search for anything hidden under it. ( I know a few things I would like, that people hide under floor boards ;3 mostly guns. )

Angela looked at the kitchen, as she noticed Mia. She smiled, and approached her

"Hey, cutiepie... what's going on? "She asks, noticing that Mia is in sad mood. She kneeled down near her, and patted her on the shoulder.

JJKab said:
Angela looked at the kitchen, as she noticed Mia. She smiled, and approached her
"Hey, cutiepie... what's going on? "She asks, noticing that Mia is in sad mood. She kneeled down near her, and patted her on the shoulder.
"Mister Crow left... he wanted to be alone... but it's dangerous..." She pouted

Angela looked slightly sad at Mia.

"You know... if he wanted to leave... that's his choice..." She said, trying to cheer her up

JJKab said:
Angela looked slightly sad at Mia.
"You know... if he wanted to leave... that's his choice..." She said, trying to cheer her up
"But he can't be alone... he will die!" She frowned and laid her head on the table. "We need to find him..." Mia was a little dizzy, her forehead was hot. She didn't feel the best, but she was determined to make sure Crow wouldn't die out there.

"Too easy." The Raven haired girl cockily strut out of a now deserted camp. She gained her way in with her usual innocent game (plus having a torn shirt helps a bit). She then stole thier food, supplies and 'accidentally' left the gate open for Zombies as she hid away for it to be done. Did they all die? The girl likes to think she didn't care.

Angela looked worriedly at Mia, as she touched her forehead

"You have temperature" She said, as she stood up.

"C'mon.. let's get you some rest" Angela smiled warmly, but after a few seconds she sneezed, covering her nose.

he then kept working in his labs again for hours... days.... who knows how much coffeee he drank, until he made a prototype antidote "FINALLY!!! let's see... i need to... ugh..." the doctor held his head in pain "ugh... i need to take a rest" he said as he walked to his bed, he took a rest after what seemed of 5 days working non stop

Rocket said:
"Too easy." The Raven haired girl cockily strut out of a now deserted camp. She gained her way in with her usual innocent game (plus having a torn shirt helps a bit). She then stole thier food, supplies and 'accidentally' left the gate open for Zombies as she hid away for it to be done. Did they all die? The girl likes to think she didn't care.
It had been an hour since Crow left Mia and he still hadn't gotten over it, these were the times were Crow cursed his pitiful heart he tried to focus on scavenging. "Hello?" Crow held his shotgun in a ready position having heard a voice "I Won't hurt you" he called out

JJKab said:
Angela looked worriedly at Mia, as she touched her forehead
"You have temperature" She said, as she stood up.

"C'mon.. let's get you some rest" Angela smiled warmly, but after a few seconds she sneezed, covering her nose.
Mia giggled. "We both need rest... you don't sound good either." She took Angela's hand and they both walked to the bedroom.

Angela smiled slightly, as they entered the bedroom. Angela picked Mia up by her hips, and raised her up to the ceiling

"Now you'll learn how to fly!" She giggled, as she started to spin around.

billthesomething said:
It had been an hour since Crow left Mia and he still hadn't gotten over it, these were the times were Crow cursed his pitiful heart he tried to focus on scavenging. "Hello?" Crow held his shotgun in a ready position having heard a voice "I Won't hurt you" he called out
Andy raised her hands holding her machete high but not prepared to use it. "Hello? My Names Adabelle" the girl used her voice of innocence as she spoke not sure of the situation yet.

JJKab said:
Angela smiled slightly, as they entered the bedroom. Angela picked Mia up by her hips, and raised her up to the ceiling
"Now you'll learn how to fly!" She giggled, as she started to spin around.
Mia squealed and laughed, putting her arms out like she was flying, forgetting about her troubles for the moment, smiling brightly. "SISTY!!" She giggled and hugged Angela.

Rocket said:
Andy raised her hands holding her machete high but not prepared to use it. "Hello? My Names Adabelle" the girl used her voice of innocence as she spoke not sure of the situation yet.
"Are you in need of any assistance?" Crow suddenly absolutely robotic in the way he droned out those words having said them so often. The Crow held his shotgun close to his chest ready to use it at the first sign of trouble

Last edited by a moderator:
he then proceeded to not be able to sleep "i need to do it now..." he took the antidote prototype and put it in his modified syringe designed to use as a crossbow bolt, he then opened up a huge metal door saying "DO NOT OPEN" to see one zombie locked in with straps to a metal plate "if this doesnt work... HAhAAhAHa... no, it has too work" he shoots the bolt right at the head as the syringe injects its ingridients, he observed the undead after 1 hour later, the zombie is back to human "YES!!! IT BLOODY WORKS!!!" but then after 24 and a half hours of observing, he saw the human retracting back to its past zombiefied self "its not perfect, but it may work, just long enough to turn a house of the undead to a area of haven

Angela hugged back, laughing, as she fell backwards onto the bed. She was really happy.

"See? You can totally fly" She giggled, embracing Mia tightly.

billthesomething said:
"Are you in need of any assistance?" Crow suddenly absolutely robotic in the way he droned out those words having said them so often. The Crow held his shotgun close to his chest ready to use it at the first sign of trouble
Andy glanced down at her side with a cute across it. She thought she would stitch it up later but she decided to use it to scope out what was on the go with the robotic voice. "I'm hurt, in need of stitches"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back