• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Is it because you can see my butt from certain angles?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes" he decided that to lie would be pointless.

Light said:
Somebody walks into Reeds room to deliver a plate of many different foods to choose from. It was like a miniature all you can eat. "We apologize for holding you here. But we must since it's very dangerous outside. We had to lock down the entire base. The continent also had to get a soul barrier. Tonight our chefs have prepared meals of many different cultures. Press the button if you need anything." He gestures to the button on the wall. With the the troop walks out of Reeds room.
"Thank you." Reeds started eating. He pressed the button. "Can I get these handcuffs off. I know it's pointless to escape and won't try. Morpheus said that there was no way so. Please." His voice held no emotions.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke looked down at their hands. "If I had more time I would have down you" She led her to the auditorium
"What do you mean?" She said then kissed her cheek.

Rachel walked to the dance. She didn't have a dress nor a date. She stood at the back and kept to herself.

Tazmodo said:
"Thank you." Reeds started eating. He pressed the button. "Can I get these handcuffs off. I know it's pointless to escape and won't try. Morpheus said that there was no way so. Please." His voice held no emotions.

She walked to the dance with Tom. "So, what are our dating limits?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She walked to the dance with Tom. "So, what are our dating limits?"

[/QUOTE]
"What do you mean dating limits?"

Light said:
Luna sighs and picks the cat up. She cradles the cat in her arms. "Yes?~"
Ruby and Daliah land outside the academy. Emerald shrinks down to a smaller size and flies around Ruby. She holds her arm out so she can link arms with Daliah. "Would you care to join me?"
The cat purred as the Original Morpheus hugged her from behind. "You know.... with the kids gone" He kissed her cheek

Daliah nodded and barely squeaked out a yes as she linked with Ruby, letting her take the lead

Meanwhile, a Zaphkiel clone appeared at the lake, holding a bag of cookies

Tazmodo said:

Brooke stopped a moment and kissed her. "Let's just get this dance over with" She opened the doors and stepped inside

Ameythyst said:
"Alright, let's go before I lose all of my enthusiasm." She said, getting up.
He stood up and put his hand on her cheek "Lose enthusiasm? With me? Absolutely not" He leaned and kissed her other cheek.

Everyone else was collected and taken to the dance @Drumonkey @AnthonyWrath @Avellion

Tazmodo said:
Rachel walked to the dance. She didn't have a dress nor a date. She stood at the back and kept to herself.
Matt saw her standing there by herself. She seemed decent... Not dressed up, alone, that's when he knew. This girl... She was going to be... Exactly like everyone else and just as fun to mess with. He made his approach.

Tazmodo said:

Someone enters Reeds room. "Last time you threatened one of our troops and tried to burst out. Look, we know you feel cooped up in here. So do we. But this is the safest place on earth right now. The kingdom is working on fixing whatever problem is up there. The queen wouldn't have issued a soul barrier if it weren't something dangerous for the entire continent. Do you promise you'll relax? Also are you done with your food or are you still eating?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
The cat purred as the Original Morpheus hugged her from behind. "You know.... with the kids gone" He kissed her cheek
Daliah nodded and barely squeaked out a yes as she linked with Ruby, letting her take the lead

Brooke stopped a moment and kissed her. "Let's just get this dance over with" She opened the doors and stepped inside

He stood up and put his hand on her cheek "Lose enthusiasm? With me? Absolutely not" He leaned and kissed her other cheek.

Everyone else was collected and taken to the dance @Drumonkey @AnthonyWrath @Avellion
Kaylee smiled. "I can't wait."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]Matt saw her standing there by herself. She seemed decent... Not dressed up, alone, that's when he knew. This girl... She was going to be... Exactly like everyone else and just as fun to mess with. He made his approach.

[/QUOTE]
Rachel watched the boy walk up. "What do you want?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Well, we have to make a line between absorbing power and cheating."

[/QUOTE]
"Well that just depends on our intentions. I trust you."

Light said:
Someone enters Reeds room. "Last time you threatened one of our troops and tried to burst out. Look, we know you feel cooped up in here. So do we. But this is the safest place on earth right now. The kingdom is working on fixing whatever problem is up there. The queen wouldn't have issued a soul barrier if it weren't something dangerous for the entire continent. Do you promise you'll relax? Also are you done with your food or are you still eating?"
Reed finished eating. "I kmow I just said it was pointless. And yeah I'm done thank you."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Well, we have to make a line between absorbing power and cheating."

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:

Reed finished eating. "I kmow I just said it was pointless. And yeah I'm done thank you."
(Be careful you two. Gettin all sensitive in a relationship equals caring and caring will get you CAST INTO HELL! I blame Taz Suzy not you. He's a plague)

Tazmodo said:

"Lots of things, really. World domination, to not be wearing this stupid suit, a soda." He shrugged. Round about answers were his favorite things.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Be careful you two. Gettin all sensitive in a relationship equals caring and caring will get you CAST INTO HELL! I blame Taz Suzy not you. He's a plague)
(Its still a "relationship" so its just her making sure he knows he is hers)

Tazmodo said:

"Isn't trusting a succubus a bad idea?" She giggles, holding his hand,

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Lots of things, really. World domination, to not be wearing this stupid suit, a soda." He shrugged. Round about answers were his favorite things.

[/QUOTE]
"Well none of that concerns me. Why are you here?" She didn't know this boys intentions but if he wasn't careful she would burn him.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Its still a "relationship" so its just her making sure he knows he is hers)

[/QUOTE]
"Well yeah but I have no choice we need to gain power to survive also we can't get to romancy or its a ticket to hell."

Tazmodo said:

"Alright then." The troop uncuffs Reed. He takes the tray and walks out the room. "You can explore but try not to get in trouble." The troop heads to the mess hall.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Luna bites her lip. She couldn't deny that. "Alright.... but along as we make it back to the dance in time. I think we were supposed to handle a speech or something." Chains rise up from the ground and drag them, body and all into the astral plane.

Ruby and Daliah make their way inside the dance. Ruby sits at a table and makes conversation with her.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Its still a "relationship" so its just her making sure he knows he is hers)

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:
"Well none of that concerns me. Why are you here?" She didn't know this boys intentions but if he wasn't careful she would burn him.
"Well yeah but I have no choice we need to gain power to survive also we can't get to romancy or its a ticket to hell."
( Claiming Tom as your boyfriend will get you cast into hell. )

Tazmodo said:
"I was herded in here like cattle, why else?" He tilted his head. Her presence was startlingly hot, like flames. Dangerous, pressing, nearly overwhelming. He thought it startlingly ironic, really. He'd always loved playing with fire, a little burn never seemed to hurt in this game.

Light said:
"Alright then." The troop uncuffs Reed. He takes the tray and walks out the room. "You can explore but try not to get in trouble." The troop heads to the mess hall.
Luna bites her lip. She couldn't deny that. "Alright.... but along as we make it back to the dance in time. I think we were supposed to handle a speech or something." Chains rise up from the ground and drag them, body and all into the astral plane.

Ruby and Daliah make their way inside the dance. Ruby sits at a table and makes conversation with her.

(Fair enough)

Tazmodo said:
"Trruuuueee"

Light said:

Daliah twiddled her thumbs. "Hows everything with the de- Sapphire going?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Alice shook her head softly. She felt her cheeks warm up slightly, and she put her hand on top of his. She gently pulled his hand off her cheek, and just held it. "Not even possible."

Dante after being forced to the dance just sat up against a wall, but after a while he felt underdressed so he went to go find zaphkiel.

Fahy slipped out of the dance early hoping to avoid people.

Taylor avoided all the guards that chased after him since he was lightning.

Connor was exploring the seas.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah twiddled her thumbs. "Hows everything with the de- Sapphire going?"
"Everything is going great! Right now she's awfully worried. I don't know why. She keeps saying things about those people already being in here. Which I doubt, I'm sure this homecoming is well protected." Ruby simply shrugs and gives Daliah a reassuring smile. She takes a sip from her drink.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"I was herded in here like cattle, why else?" He tilted his head. Her presence was startlingly hot, like flames. Dangerous, pressing, nearly overwhelming. He thought it startlingly ironic, really. He'd always loved playing with fire, a little burn never seemed to hurt in this game.

[/QUOTE]
"You still don't understand. Why are you here talking to me? Don't you have a date?" She got curious.

Light said:

Reed stayed where he was. "Thank you."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Fair enough)

"Trruuuueee"

[/QUOTE]
"So what now?"

Drumonkey said:
Fahy slipped out of the dance early hoping to avoid people.
Taylor avoided all the guards that chased after him since he was lightning.

Connor was exploring the seas.
( The dance is mandatory and every one was magically forced inside. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back