• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
When Artyom heard the words "Attack them" He shifted into a large grey wolf and stepped away from the shadows, smiling weakly.
( What side is he on? )

Light said:
( You can go in serious but don't try to kill anyone. )
The clone sat and listened. When he was done, Zaphkiel stood up. "Will you give me a chance?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice just so happened to be that random individual. She ducks the attack, and send spears of ashes towards her attacker. She could in no way fight properly in her dress, so she burned most of the bottom half of her dress.

Zaphkiel appeared next to her. "Okay FYI this wasn't in my fantasy. What do we do?"

(The Academy side, Nikolay is in the Dark arts side.)

The large grey wolf (Artyom) run towards Suzanna, ready to attack her. 'C'mon...c'mon....'.He thought, getting even more closer.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The clone sat and listened. When he was done, Zaphkiel stood up. "Will you give me a chance?"
Zaphkiel appeared next to her. "Okay FYI this wasn't in my fantasy. What do we do?"

"I don't know. I don't see any reason not to but I...." The beast senses something it doesn't like. Many of the other beasts go into hiding. "We shall discuss a contract tomorrow." The beast dives under the water faster than usual. As if afraid.

Light said:
Ruby has crystals raise out of the ground and block Tom. Stopping his blade before it makes contact with Daliah. She has the crystal wall push towards him. "Emerald! Technique number 1!" Ruby throws a crystal into the air as he grows to his full size. He catches it in his mouth and grinds it up. He sends a blast of piercing wind from his mouth towards Tom. When the wind hits the target will also be encased in crystal.
View attachment 154849

( Emerald. )
Kaylee was in the center using her water as support for the other. The water pushed Tom out of the way.

Tom smiled and attacked again. "If you just give in I'll show you both a good time. I promise." His suggestion was a max strength. "Think about you two can be together as well."

Rachel blast the water spears with her flames.

Dante looked at Suzanna as he ripped the sleeves off of his suit, he then punched the ball of dark energy and shattered it to pieces." Can a guy just have a normal night!?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(The Academy side, Nikolay is in the Dark arts side.)
The large grey wolf (Artyom) run towards Suzanna, ready to attack her. 'C'mon...c'mon....'.He thought, getting even more closer.
Kaylee blasted the wolf into the wall.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante looked at Suzanna as he ripped the sleeves off of his suit, he then punched the ball of dark energy and shattered it to pieces." Can a guy just have a normal night!?"
Suzanna growls, slamming her tail into his side, using pure blunt force. She remained silent, with a grim expression as her large tail smashes into his rib.

When the wolf touched the wall, it suddenly dissapears and a lizard run away from it, Artyom then shifted into a Rhino and runned towards Kaylee. 'Heh....gotcha...'

Kaylee saw the rhino and sighed. She sent spears of water into each of its knees. Water instantly slammed him back into the wall.

Light said:
William shows up at Fariella's door. "Heeeeyyy!"
The beast starts to explain its life story and how it met Rikka to the Zaphkiel clone.

( PLOT LINE POST. @Avellion @Drumonkey @DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo @AnthonyWrath @Lightning Quick @Suzy Mey @Ameythyst @AtlasTheShapeless )

Ruby starts to shift in her chair. "Daliah.... something feels very wrong. Sapphire what were you saying earlier?!"

By then it was too late. Taylor, Kaylee, Suzanna, Tom and Blake started to shudder. They suddenly stop what they were doing and suddenly move to the center of the room in the formation of a star. A woman in a hooded cloak appears in the center of it. A symbol appears underneath them all. The Dark Arts symbol. "Hello people of Zeta Academy! It seems like you've put my little present I've given you to use. I gave our good friend Brooke a pack of cigarettes filled with corruption so she could give them to Blake. I also planted a viewing spell on her. So I could watch all of you and learn the layout of the academy. Once Brooke and Blake had their fun together and smoked them it was fortunate Brooke went around. Sleeping with other students to spread the corruption around like an STD. These are the unlucky people whom have gotten it. Though it seems like Brooke is unaffected because she's the daughter of madness. Anyways it's was really nice of you all to grant me access to the academy like this. It seems like your king and queen aren't here. How fortunate for me! It seems like this academy has something in here that I need. I can't exactly pin point what but it would be nice if you step out now. Not only that it seems like this academy is a threat to us. We've already subdued most all of your troops on earth in one spell. Including one of the Gods. I'd suggest surrendering." The woman looks at the five she has under her control. "Attack them."

View attachment 154846

( The symbol. )
Fariella grabbed William and kissed him. She had to keep him distracted from the dance. She stepped back a bit, looking nervous, and laughed a bt. "I'm sorry I haven't had tea in so long. Lets.... go to your place?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna growls, slamming her tail into his side, using pure blunt force. She remained silent, with a grim expression as her large tail smashes into his rib.

[/QUOTE]
Dante stood nearly effected by Suzanna's attack, he then grabbed her tail with one arm held her in place tightly.

Ameythyst said:
"We fight these bastards." Alice said, wishing she had brought her sword now.
[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]
Suzanna gave her usual evil giggle, before charging towards the nearest person, tail whipping.
She finally whips out her magic, blasts of dark energy. She put it on her tail, trying to smash it into an random individual.

[/QUOTE]
Zaphkiel nodded and spun to Suzanna, kicking her.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel nodded and spun to Suzanna, kicking her.
She took the kick head on, flying back a few feet, flapping her wings and taking to the skies. She looks for anyone else who might be flying, if no one, she targest Zaphkiel.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She took the kick head on, flying back a few feet, flapping her wings and taking to the skies. She looks for anyone else who might be flying, if no one, she targest Zaphkiel.

[/QUOTE]
Alice decided to take to the air, following the succubus, flying up on a cloud of swirling ashes.

Ameythyst said:
Alice decided to take to the air, following the succubus, flying up on a cloud of swirling ashes.
She beams towards Alice, at the last second spinning over, using her tail like a hornet would use its stinger, if the stinger had the powers of hell in it.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante stood nearly effected by Suzanna's attack, he then grabbed her tail with one arm held her in place tightly.
Kaylee sent spears of water into his arm. More spears stabbed into his other limbs.

Daliah tilted her head to Tom. "You're like that Succubus girl arent you. What're they called... Incubus? Nice." She looked at Ruby and nodded then back to Tom. "Your offer sounds super duper fun I have to decline" She sent a spike of shadow straight at Tom's face @Tazmodo

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom slowly stood up and shifted into an eagle, flying after Suzanna. 'Damn it....my back hurts....' He thought, but kept flying after her.
Spears went into him pinning him to the ground.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee sent spears of water into his arm. More spears stabbed into his other limbs.
Zaphkiel turned to Kaylee and spawned a guitar, strumming and sending a soundwave straight at her. "Yo! Chillout Kaylee"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah tilted her head to Tom. "You're like that Succubus girl arent you. What're they called... Incubus? Nice." She looked at Ruby and nodded then back to Tom. "Your offer sounds super duper fun I have to decline" She sent a spike of shadow straight at Tom's face @Tazmodo
Tom dodged the spike and smiled. "Ok maybe another time." He slashed at her with his sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back