• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
Tom dodged the spike and smiled. "Ok maybe another time." He slashed at her with his sword.
Daliah quickly pulled her blade out of her dress and deflected his hit. "We'll see about that" She started swinging at him

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel turned to Kaylee and spawned a guitar, strumming and sending a soundwave straight at her. "Yo! Chillout Kaylee"
A wave went up and disrupted the sound wave. Needles shot out of the waves at him endlessly.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She beams towards Alice, at the last second spinning over, using her tail like a hornet would use its stinger, if the stinger had the powers of hell in it.

[/QUOTE]
Alice managed to narrowly escape the attack, flying backward. She summoned a whole array of arrows, over a hundred, sending them towards Suzanne, a dozen at a time.

(Sorry if I spelt it wrong.)

Dante looked to zaphkiel and took the needles for him,"Thanks, but this bitch is mine!" Dante yelled as he jumped at Kaylee.

Ameythyst said:
Alice managed to narrowly escape the attack, flying backward. She summoned a whole array of arrows, over a hundred, sending them towards Suzanne, a dozen at a time.
(Sorry if I spelt it wrong.)
Suzanna was able to avoid some. One or two scrapped her wings, making her jitteri n the air a bit. She formed a dark energy spear, chucking it towards Alice.

Tazmodo said:
A wave went up and disrupted the sound wave. Needles shot out of the waves at him endlessly.
He chuckled coughed a bit before flame spewed from his mouth. He split and left the clone to handle that going around the other side "So I'm guessing that's a no to the chill? Alright" He shrugged and watched Dante

(I wanted to be OP....shift into Apophis or something.....but....nah...)

Artyom hit the ground and stayed there, slowly trying to stand up again. 'Fck....fck...my back...' He thought.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna was able to avoid some. One or two scrapped her wings, making her jitteri n the air a bit. She formed a dark energy spear, chucking it towards Alice.

[/QUOTE]
Alice almost managed to avoid it, but the spear had sliced her arm. It hurt, quite literally, like hell, but she couldn't focus on that. Instead she shot three bursts of ashes at her, one to her left, one to the right, and one dead center.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Fariella grabbed William and kissed him. She had to keep him distracted from the dance. She stepped back a bit, looking nervous, and laughed a bt. "I'm sorry I haven't had tea in so long. Lets.... go to your place?"
"Why so suddenly?! We need to go to the dance!" William takes Fariella's hand and starts to go towards the dance. Smiling at the kiss.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee was in the center using her water as support for the other. The water pushed Tom out of the way.
Tom smiled and attacked again. "If you just give in I'll show you both a good time. I promise." His suggestion was a max strength. "Think about you two can be together as well."

Rachel blast the water spears with her flames.
Sapphire was filling Ruby's head with the murky darkness which is actually evil. She has screams run through her mind to block out the suggestion. Once Tom shuts his mouth, Sapphire stops. Ruby outstretched her hand and has tremolite crystals fly towards Tom. ( @DizjayDeathPride )

Blake had traps set up all along the school in case he needed it to educate his students. Suddenly a bullet proof disco ball comes out of the ceiling. Several turrets come out of the walls and fire at it. Sending bullets everywhere. Ruby knew this would get bad. She sends even more tremolite crystals at the turrets to destroy them.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah quickly pulled her blade out of her dress and deflected his hit. "We'll see about that" She started swinging at him
Tom clashed swords with her. He tripped her with his tail and held her a sword point.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante looked to zaphkiel and took the needles for him,"Thanks, but this bitch is mine!" Dante yelled as he jumped at Kaylee.
Kaylee blasted him into the wall while he was in mid air. She stabbed into his chest with a water drill powerful enough to peirce the heavens.

Ameythyst said:
Alice almost managed to avoid it, but the spear had sliced her arm. It hurt, quite literally, like hell, but she couldn't focus on that. Instead she shot three bursts of ashes at her, one to her left, one to the right, and one dead center.
Suzanna danced to the side in midair, getting slammed by two.

She flew against the wall, groggily flying side to side.

Light said:
"Why so suddenly?! We need to go to the dance!" William takes Fariella's hand and starts to go towards the dance. Smiling at the kiss.
Sapphire was filling Ruby's head with the murky darkness which is actually evil. She has screams run through her mind to block out the suggestion. Once Tom shuts his mouth, Sapphire stops. Ruby outstretched her hand and has tremolite crystals fly towards Tom. ( @DizjayDeathPride )

Blake had traps set up all along the school in case he needed it to educate his students. Suddenly a bullet proof disco ball comes out of the ceiling. Several turrets come out of the walls and fire at it. Sending bullets everywhere. Ruby knew this would get bad. She sends even more tremolite crystals at the turrets to destroy them.
She pulled him back "Because I... I've been thinking about it for awhile. I mean... I'm you're mate and all.... why not? There are gods here chaperoning the kids. We can go... unless.... you dont want me" She looked down

Daliah chuckled and disappeared in the darkness, raising up and kicking Tom to the crystals

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna danced to the side in midair, getting slammed by two.
She flew against the wall, groggily flying side to side.

[/QUOTE]
Alice followed her, clutching her wound. She attempted to cuff Suzanna to the wall with her ashes, hoping that she got enough hits on her.

Ameythyst said:
Alice followed her, clutching her wound. She attempted to cuff Suzanna to the wall with her ashes, hoping that she got enough hits on her.
She fought back against the cuffs, her tail swinging wildly in the face of Alice, but her arms nearly subdued.

The tail would try to club her in the head.

Light said:

Tom jumped back avoiding the crystals. "Last chance Ruby dear. I know Daliah would love too wouldn't you Daliah." He said using suggestion. He charged Ruby with his sword.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Before Artyom managed to stand, he was shot by the turrets, one in the arm, two in the leg. "Fck...." He said to himself, falling down again.
Zaphkiel could hear his mind ringing and appeared next to him "Jesus dude no dodging skills" He quickly forced the bullets to rip out, painfully of course, and healed him. He patted Artyom's back. "Good as new yeah?" And disappeared, back to Alice's side.

Ameythyst said:

He quickly healed her "Dear god I'm playing fucking medic" And disappeared to Dante

Tazmodo said:
Tom jumped back avoiding the crystals. "Last chance Ruby dear. I know Daliah would love too wouldn't you Daliah." He said using suggestion. He charged Ruby with his sword.
Daliah had spikes of shadow shooting out of the ground towards him "Eh. Hit or miss really"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She fought back against the cuffs, her tail swinging wildly in the face of Alice, but her arms nearly subdued.
The tail would try to club her in the head.

[/QUOTE]
The tail had managed to hit Alice's shoulder, sending her flying to the side. Fighting and flying had taken a lot of energy out of her. She tried to get a cuff on the tail, to fully subdue Suzanna.

Artyom shifted into a spider and runned towards Kaylee, when he was nearby, he shifted back to his human form and throwed his Bonny Scottish Dirk towards her, then shifting back into a spider and backing off.

Ameythyst said:
The tail had managed to hit Alice's shoulder, sending her flying to the side. Fighting and flying had taken a lot of energy out of her. She tried to get a cuff on the tail, to fully subdue Suzanna.
Suzanna would finally get cuffed to the wall.

It was time to turn on the full seduction.

She ground her hips a bit, smiling at Alice. "Mhmmm...shouldn't you let me go? <3" She would request, throwing in all she has in seduction and suggestion magic.

Dante healed his wounds and concentrated on his arms, after a minute his arms changed into they're werewolf form." Nice shot bitch!"

(Zack thank you for the gurren lagann reference.)

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante healed his wounds and concentrated on his arms, after a minute his arms changed into they're werewolf form." Nice shot bitch!"
(Zack thank you for the gurren lagann reference.)
Zaphkiel stood next to him, looking at Kaylee. "So.... how is this going to work?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna would finally get cuffed to the wall.
It was time to turn on the full seduction.

She ground her hips a bit, smiling at Alice. "Mhmmm...shouldn't you let me go? <3" She would request, throwing in all she has in seduction and suggestion magic.

[/QUOTE]
Alice was about to take a cuff off, when she reminded herself that this was Suzanna's speciality. She shook her head, trying to resist her powerful allure.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel could hear his mind ringing and appeared next to him "Jesus dude no dodging skills" He quickly forced the bullets to rip out, painfully of course, and healed him. He patted Artyom's back. "Good as new yeah?" And disappeared, back to Alice's side.
He quickly healed her "Dear god I'm playing fucking medic" And disappeared to Dante

Daliah had spikes of shadow shooting out of the ground towards him "Eh. Hit or miss really"
The spikes hit Toms legs. He spun to her and bashed his tail into her face. (Feel free to knock out tom now)

Ameythyst said:
Water blasted her away along with the cuffs.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke ran over to the laptop the dj had, barely missing bullets, and started searching a song. "Got it!" We're All In This Together from High School Musical started to blast through the speakers
(
@Light @Suzy Mey @Tazmodo @AtlasTheShapeless @AnthonyWrath )

Kaylee smiled at what Brooke did.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom shifted into a spider and runned towards Kaylee, when he was nearby, he shifted back to his human form and throwed his Bonny Scottish Dirk towards her, then shifting back into a spider and backing off.
Her smiled faded a wall of water protected her. The wall blasted him into the wal leaving spears all along his body. He was pinned up like a Halloween decoration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back