• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
The spikes hit Toms legs. He spun to her and bashed his tail into her face. (Feel free to knock out tom now)
Water blasted her away along with the cuffs.

Kaylee smiled at what Brooke did.
The spike exploded into thousands of tiny ones, holding him to the ground. She held her blade to the tail and let it get cut off

Brooke winked at Kaylee. "That was for you baby. Also, I'm sorry I got you infected" She shrugged and spread her wings, charging Kaylee

Ameythyst said:
Alice was about to take a cuff off, when she reminded herself that this was Suzanna's speciality. She shook her head, trying to resist her powerful allure.
The gig was up.

She couldn't support this much direct seduction for long, and slowly passed out, cuffed by tail and arms to a high wall.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante healed his wounds and concentrated on his arms, after a minute his arms changed into they're werewolf form." Nice shot bitch!"
(Zack thank you for the gurren lagann reference.)
Kaylee blasted him into the wall. Then swautted him into the other. She then started playing ping pong with his body.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel stood next to him, looking at Kaylee. "So.... how is this going to work?"
Her eyes were empty. Water blasted him away.

Ameythyst said:
Alice swore, her ashes rendered useless by the water. She got up again, catching Suzanna, who had actually fallen and passed out.
Suzanna calmly slept, like a baby, silently without stirring a bit.

Artyom was getting insane, he shifted into an eagle, it was bigger than a normal one, the eagle was pure black and the only thing red was his eyes. 'Dead....dead....dead....' He fly towards Kaylee again.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The spike exploded into thousands of tiny ones, holding him to the ground. She held her blade to the tail and let it get cut off
Brooke winked at Kaylee. "That was for you baby. Also, I'm sorry I got you infected" She shrugged and spread her wings, charging Kaylee
Tom screamed in pain then blacked out.

Kaylee blasted her. A tear ran down her face.

Ameythyst said:
Alice swore, her ashes rendered useless by the water. She got up again, catching Suzanna, who had actually fallen and passed out.
More water blasted her into the wall.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee blasted him into the wall. Then swautted him into the other. She then started playing ping pong with his body.
Her eyes were empty. Water blasted him away.
He held his hand up and blasted water at an equal strength at her, clashing. "Hey Dante is this a bad time to say, oh I don't know, ATTACK?!"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna calmly slept, like a baby, silently without stirring a bit.

[/QUOTE]
A clone appeared next to her and poked her. "Ooooo she's asleep. Maybe we don't have to kill them. Darn" He picked her up and took her away from the battle before bullets hit her and killed her

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom was getting insane, he shifted into an eagle, it was bigger than a normal one, the eagle was pure black and the only thing red was his eyes. 'Dead....dead....dead....' He fly towards Kaylee again.
Kaylee made a giant fly swatter out of water and swatted him into the ground creating a crator.

Tazmodo said:
Tom screamed in pain then blacked out.
Kaylee blasted her. A tear ran down her face.

More water blasted her into the wall.
Brooke held her wings in front of her and blocked the water. But now that they were wet she fell down and landed and looked up at Kaylee. "Is this how we spend our two day anniversary? Man relationships are hard" She started flicking water off her wings, fluttering them

DizjayDeathPride said:
He held his hand up and blasted water at an equal strength at her, clashing. "Hey Dante is this a bad time to say, oh I don't know, ATTACK?!"
A clone appeared next to her and poked her. "Ooooo she's asleep. Maybe we don't have to kill them. Darn" He picked her up and took her away from the battle before bullets hit her and killed her
Kaylee and tow more current from each direction at him.

Ameythyst said:
Alice hit the wall hard with her back, and her head banged againist. Her head throbbed, but she didn't pass out which she was happy for.
Spears of water shot at her the moment she hit the walled and pinned her up on it.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee and tow more current from each direction at him.
Ameythyst said:
Alice hit the wall hard with her back, and her head banged againist. Her head throbbed, but she didn't pass out which she was happy for.
He cursed and spun in a circle, making a dome of compressed air to block the water. He disappeared and went to Alice, removing the spikes "So... is this the best first date you've ever had? Cause like this is hell dude"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zzzz

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom tried to stand again in his human form, but he couldn't. "Umm...help?" He called, hoping that Kaylee stops attacking him.
Water started to fill the crater. If he didn't swim out he would drown.

Dante shot up out of the ground and grabbed Tom and smacked kaylee with his body." How's that for an attack."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Zzzz

[/QUOTE]
The clone sat her down outside of the Auditorium. "Dont like wake up and try to kill us kay?" He poked her cheek to make sure, nodded, and it disappeared, a blanket falling from the sky and landing on her

DizjayDeathPride said:
He cursed and spun in a circle, making a dome of compressed air to block the water. He disappeared and went to Alice, removing the spikes "So... is this the best first date you've ever had? Cause like this is hell dude"
"Never a boring day with you huh?" She said, resting her back againist the wall, resting her hands on her knees. "I hate water. With all my life."

DizjayDeathPride said:
The clone sat her down outside of the Auditorium. "Dont like wake up and try to kill us kay?" He poked her cheek to make sure, nodded, and it disappeared, a blanket falling from the sky and landing on her
(She'll get up after the fightings done)

Tazmodo said:
(I dont know what you mean)
(He grabbed a snack kaylee ofcourse!)

Ameythyst said:
"Never a boring day with you huh?" She said, resting her back againist the wall, resting her hands on her knees. "I hate water. With all my life."
He blew her, a strong gust of wind drying her off. "Yeah. Go Zaphkiel. Water makes ashes all flimsy. Gotta watch out for that" He helped her stand. "So.... She's gonna attack us. Battle plan?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Well....thank you...." Artyom said and shifted into a small salmon. 'Gotcha...' He thought.
A shark made off water ate the salmon.

Ameythyst said:
A buckets worth of water poured on her head.

(That post work perfect im on my phone so I didn't read dizjays yet)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He blew her, a strong gust of wind drying her off. "Yeah. Go Zaphkiel. Water makes ashes all flimsy. Gotta watch out for that" He helped her stand. "So.... She's gonna attack us. Battle plan?"
"Well, she turns my ashes all mushy, so if I get attacked with water or pinned with water like I just did, then I'm absolutely screwed. So the only way I can be useful at all is with a suprise attack," She explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back