• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He gestured forward "Take a seat and tell me about your powers"
She takes a seat. "Well, I think you already feel my power from when I walked in." She smiles. "Its suggestive seduction."

Ameythyst said:
"Uh, hello?" She said, trying to get the teachers attention.
Jack turned to the student. "Your late." He had a dead serious face. "Why?" A moment later he started laughing. "I'm just messing around but seriously what took so long?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He grabbed a roach and threw it at the lasar. Just as he thought, immediately burned and killed. "Shit.." He couldn't squeeze through it and it'd probably cut him in half. He looked to the rolling pieces and tsked. He spit on it and it was acid, melting it. He did the same to the other and when it was off he kept going
He yawned. "Anything else?" He opened his hand for her to throw the toy back

A clone of Morpheus stood in front of him, holding the chains. "Here. I finished. It took hours to work on these." A scene of Morpheus in front of a forge, laughing madly, appeared in Dante's mind. "And I even made some adjustments to your idea." A scene of Morpheus banging a hammer on the chains. The images stopped. "But I'm going to need to bond them to you and you alone kay?"
"Alright just as long as it'll protect me." Dante said holding out his arms.

Tazmodo said:
Jack turned to the student. "Your late." He had a dead serious face. "Why?" A moment later he started laughing. "I'm just messing around but seriously what took so long?"
"I went to go listen to a sirens song."

Ameythyst said:
Alice nodded, taking it out. It was long and thin sword, but quite strong.
"Ok awesome two questions now. What are your powers and do you want to spar? We're running low on time."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She takes a seat. "Well, I think you already feel my power from when I walked in." She smiles. "Its suggestive seduction."

[/QUOTE]
"Ahh" Behind him on the wall a crack appeared. Faint screams. The a head broke through. It's flesh was purple and black, dripping. His hands came through, trying to force himself out. The screaming was ear ripping and could be heard down the hall. Decimus didn't move a muscle. He stared at her a moment, his face serious. He did it just to show her he was the God of the Underworld. Then the Damned was gone and he finally spoke. "You're the succubus running around. I am not one to care for activities but do trust me if you hurt anyone I care about, I will cast you back in to Underworld so fast you will almost beg to have never left in the first place. Do I make myself clear?" He didn't wait for an answer and began teaching "Seductive suggestion is a very lucrative and difficult to control ability. It really doesn't go up or down. But I can help you fine tune it and make it more powerful. I want you to expand the radius of your suggest as far as you can"

AnthonyWrath said:
"Alright just as long as it'll protect me." Dante said holding out his arms.
He shook his head, holding the chains. "This is one thing I can't do. We need Decimus. And he's teaching. When class is over we'll go" The screaming of the Damned came down the hall and reached them "Yeah... that's Decimus" And the screaming stopped

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Ahh" Behind him on the wall a crack appeared. Faint screams. The a head broke through. It's flesh was purple and black, dripping. His hands came through, trying to force himself out. The screaming was ear ripping and could be heard down the hall. Decimus didn't move a muscle. He stared at her a moment, his face serious. He did it just to show her he was the God of the Underworld. Then the Damned was gone and he finally spoke. "You're the succubus running around. I am not one to care for activities but do trust me if you hurt anyone I care about, I will cast you back in to Underworld so fast you will almost beg to have never left in the first place. Do I make myself clear?" He didn't wait for an answer and began teaching "Seductive suggestion is a very lucrative and difficult to control ability. It really doesn't go up or down. But I can help you fine tune it and make it more powerful. I want you to expand the radius of your suggest as far as you can"
He shook his head, holding the chains. "This is one thing I can't do. We need Decimus. And he's teaching. When class is over we'll go" The screaming of the Damned came down the hall and reached them "Yeah... that's Decimus" And the screaming stopped
She doesn't flinch at the underworld scare. She was from there, that was a daily occurance.

"Please do...teach me, king."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She doesn't flinch at the underworld scare. She was from there, that was a daily occurance.
"Please do...teach me, king."

[/QUOTE]
"Imagine.... a dome around you. A dome filled with your suggestion. Now expand it. Push it out. Make that dome go as far as you can without dying"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Imagine.... a dome around you. A dome filled with your suggestion. Now expand it. Push it out. Make that dome go as far as you can without dying"
She closed her eyes, thinking.

She fills the dome with a single suggestion, a simple one, making it go about the length and width of the classroom.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay finally reached the academy, landing on the roof, shifting back to his human form. 'Finally...academy....' He thought, looking around quietly.
Fahy chuckled awkwardly "no thanks."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She closed her eyes, thinking.
She fills the dome with a single suggestion, a simple one, making it go about the length and width of the classroom.

[/QUOTE]
He nodded. "Can you do more?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Ok if that's what we need to do fine. Should we wait outside his classroom?"

Ameythyst said:
"Ash manipulation, and sure," She shrugged.
"Nice and attack me with all your strength I'll be on the defensive. After evaluating your fighting style I will help you makes some techniques." He pulled out a shield and spear. "All your strength."

Suzy Mey]"Not without more power..." [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#8000ff]He nodded. "Very well. I see. Well that's all I need for today. You're free to go"[/COLOR] [QUOTE=AnthonyWrath][COLOR=rgb(128 said:
57a8c3e8cca98_6B13121C1E1C38991AC424EE7C1FDE7089B491DC8D56132015pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg.76dd5a27e93a57f501c9315441133f65.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• ^6B13121C1E1C38991AC424EE7C1FDE7089B491DC8D56132015^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^6B13121C1E1C38991AC424EE7C1FDE7089B491DC8D56132015^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 9
Tazmodo said:
"Nice and attack me with all your strength I'll be on the defensive. After evaluating your fighting style I will help you makes some techniques." He pulled out a shield and spear. "All your strength."
Alice nodded, and took off. She sprinted towards Jack, going for his left hip, ashes shaped like cones going for the right side.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded. "Very well. I see. Well that's all I need for today. You're free to go"
Morpheus shook his head and the chains were gone. "Not yet. First..." He poofed and turned into a hoard of kittens. They all looked up at him. The ones in the back all had glowing red eyes. The one in the front didn't. The kittens ran through the halls, shootings lasars from their eyes at the walls, destroying them, while the front one led the charge to find Luna

View attachment 154791
Suzanna would head off to her room. She would need to get her dress ready for homecoming.

IF she can, she'd grab Tom on the way. @Tazmodo

Brooke ran out of class and went down the hall to Kaylee's room, quickly changing into a dress she got a long time ago, and waited for Kaylee

Rebecca left and went into the shadow realm. She didn't have a date to the dance and wasn't going alone

Zaphkiel appeared in Weapon Comp. "I hate to break this up but Alice and I need to get ready. Homecoming is in.... 5 minutes"

Daliah was already ready and standing out of Ruby's bedroom in her dress

Isabella of course wasn't on campus at the time of the announcement so she didn't know. She was sitting in her room

Ameythyst said:
Alice nodded, and took off. She sprinted towards Jack, going for his left hip, ashes shaped like cones going for the right side.
Jack jumped and blocked ahes with his shield and hit her arm with the back of his spear. His was upside down in the air while he blocked. He landed behind her. "Smart but obvious. Your attack was seen from a mile away. Keep going."

@Tazmodo[/URL]
Tom was in his dorm. He just finished picking his classes. He walked out the door and through the hall.

Tazmodo said:
Jack jumped and blocked ahes with his shield and hit her arm with the back of his spear. His was upside down in the air while he blocked. He landed behind her. "Smart but obvious. Your attack was seen from a mile away. Keep going."
Tom was in his dorm. He just finished picking his classes. He walked out the door and through the hall.
Suzanna grabs Tom by the shirt collar, dragging him to her room. "We gotta get readdyyy..."

Tazmodo said:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel appeared in Weapon Comp. "I hate to break this up but Alice and I need to get ready. Homecoming is in.... 5 minutes"
Alice shrugged. "Sorry, but I will be leaving now. We can finish this next time." She said, putting her sword away.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna grabs Tom by the shirt collar, dragging him to her room. "We gotta get readdyyy..."

[/QUOTE]
Tom walked in and got ready. "Ok ok."

Ameythyst said:
Alice shrugged. "Sorry, but I will be leaving now. We can finish this next time." She said, putting her sword away.
"Go have fun. Use protection."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back