• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

oh I plan to, once the action picks up a bit though. UuU Rei better prepare to get in the middle of the weirdest event of your life.... Besides waking up with another mouth.

No I wrote that Kuro turned him back into his original form

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

@Meowfyre

It made sense to me.

They're in the cafe, confused by the sudden fight about to happen in the cafe and trying not to be noticed. And is looking at Rei who is just outside the window.

But they ordered a latte. Who would order a latte in the middle of a fight, especially since all the normal humans are probably running away?

@Meowfyre

They are not a normal person. They are a yokai. I'm sorry if it makes no sense, but I'm just trying to be included. I haven't been spoken to yet and I was really excited to rp this. If it really upsets you I'll edit it and I'll just have him walk away from the action like you believe he was supposed to do despite just arriving.

Ah the joys of having a painfully crummy iPhone hotspot connection in an area with crummy phone service...

Now don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about what you should do, I just said that your post didn't make sense in the context of what was currently happening, specifically ordering a latte.

Not much. Tora in Youkai form causing a scene in the dumpling cafe

Still at the dumpling cafe and a fight is about to break out. Don't worry there weren't that many posts so it's easy to catch up

One time there was this fist fight going on inside of my usual coffee place and I still went in and ordered a double double. Don't doubt a human's need for coffee in the morning. There are many people who wouldn't give two fucks or would whip out their phone (which Kyoko has yet to learn how to use) and record the fight.

Hm. I know exacty what Ai would do in this situation.

Alright I'm back I thin. I miss anything good? If so then please I beg of you....turn back time so I can re-join....

EasternGhost said:
"Someone always has to make a damn mess of things" Masamune snarled as the elder Hunter fired at Kuro
Sorry if I was unclear in my post, Kriestien fired at Tora. He doesn't have any super senses that would allow him to detect disguised Yokai, so to him Kuro is a scared girl who just saw a child turn into a monster. Basically he sees her as an innocent civilian. Again, sorry if this was unclear. Now that I think about I should have put that info in my post, but hindsight is 20/20.

Meowfyre said:
Sorry if I was unclear in my post, Kriestien fired at Tora. He doesn't have any super senses that would allow him to detect disguised Yokai, so to him Kuro is a scared girl who just saw a child turn into a monster. Basically he sees her as an innocent civilian. Again, sorry if this was unclear. Now that I think about I should have put that info in my post, but hindsight is 20/20.
I fixed the issue there.

I was thinking there could be a great yokai that later in the RP hunters and the yokai of Japan worked together to defeat but ill only do this if someone is interested in controlling this great creature pm me k

An extremely powerful, golden nine-tailed fox born from ancient times who enjoys destroying countries by manipulating the rulers and creating fear among humans and yokai. Currently, it is trapped in an immense psychic barrier maintained by a lineage of lady shamans under the sea south of Japan. However, this does not keep it completely helpless and plots to destroy the all yokai in Japan and enslave humanity and drown the world in destruction and chaos before it finally escapes from its imprisonment.Hakumen is over 2000 years old, and currently its origins is unknown. It thrives on the fear of both humans and yokai, and the more they fear it means Hakumen grows stronger, which is why it constantly brings terror and into countries. Doing so instills fear among the people, and feeds on it in order to increase its own power. After destroying an empire in China, it began to move on to a new country, but during its journey, it was attacked by the yokai of Japan.It managed to escape but found itself faced with thousands of Yokai, along with a powerful priestess, Yuki,. Knowing it was at a disadvantage, Hakumen pretended to retreat in their wake but really it led them to a situation where Yuki was forced to stop the yokai from attacking Hakumen, who had fixed itself into the base of Japan below the sea: If Hakumen was moved from this base, it would collapse and Japan would sink into the sea, destroying every life on it. Yuki created a powerful barrier to imprison Hakumen and keep the Yokai out. And since then, Hakumen has bided its time, awaiting the day it would be free to destroy without limit and bring despair to all once more.Hakumen is destruction incarnate: it has truly no qualms with killing, manipulating others into doing its dirty work, it is a sadist in the purest sense of the word, relishing pain and despair in any form, be it physical, mental, or emotional. And of course, Hakumen is extremely intelligent. It is capable of plotting ingenious plans of action, even plans that take years to complete, such as the case when it manipulated Yuki into saving it from the Yokai by putting Japan in danger.

Anyone interested though this character would just watch events as they happened instead of participating he would act when all of the rpers decided that it was long enough again anyone interested.

@SaiyakaTheFireTamer[/URL]

Forgive me if the following is completely wrong, but from what you can tell you posted without

1. Posting a character
  2. Waiting for your character to be accepted
  3. Reading anything that happened in the thread, except maybe the opening bit.

Now you seem to be a new member so I'll explain some things for you. First off, please go to the character sign-up page and post whatever character you are using for this page. You will then wait for me or Kenji to critique it. If he have no issues with it, you'll be accepted and allowed to post with that character. If you want to make a new character you have to do the whole process again.

As for why I think you haven't read most of the thread, it's because you seem to be under the impression that humans and demons are in open warfare, while at this stage we're more or less in the shadow war stage, where the general public is not aware of demons or hunters existence.

Please delete your post and submit your character for approval before beginning RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back