• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

Unfortunately, my ongoing post-secondary education does not inform me what a WD-40 is but google is a great invention. @EasternGhost Maybe Kyoko should learn how to use it? @Sen Pai

I'm on damn fire with these roasts. Kyoko's on fire too. OH SHIIIII--

WD-40 can be used as polish basically. Hence the rusted blade comment.

Oh wow. I called him a historical document. I think I did good with that "old guy" insult there.

Be back later. I have to go elsewhere. Tora's immaturity tends to scare the adults off.

Be back later. I have to go elsewhere. Tora's immaturity tends to scare the adults off.

Rei is confused by people talking about magic and screaming children. Poor thing is probably gonna be confused 60% of the time

Hey I'm back I got lost looking for Toras maturity wait I just insulted my own character dang it xD

Hey I'm back I got lost looking for Toras maturity wait I just insulted my own character dang it xD

I like to imagine Rei is going to be staring into the window of the cafe for the whole fight, and be very very scared and confused. And Ren will be trying to get Rei to bet with them on who is gonna win.

Yeah, you could try to save poor defenseless Rumi if you wish. She's a damsel in distress :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back