• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

Damn restaurants....why can't they ALL just serve noodles and coffee?? >.>

Most of the key players are in position. All we need now is Tora to arrive and make a shitstorm blow up and then it all can turn FUBAR real fast.

Nikolajsen said:
I ship Kriestien/Kyoko (Kyostien?)
391084_1337559234986_500_281.jpg

O-oh my, I didn't mean, that is to say I-I wasn't implying, I mean I wasn't trying to uh er. I-I'm just saying t-that I uh, we'll I just uh.

.///.

Oh, yes you were. Lol joking. @Meowfyre

I guess Ai will work for an unknown boss until someone employs her. Or she could be a ragged unemployed umbrella (like me). ='(

Nikolajsen said:
Oh, yes you were. Lol joking. @Meowfyre
I guess Ai will work for an unknown boss until someone employs her. Or she could be a ragged unemployed umbrella (like me). ='(
Aw, it cant be that bad. I don't have a job either, and I'm far from ragged...and... umbrella-ness?

I'm joking. Lol it really isn't that bad. Pretty much all the money I get from my part-time job goes to paying for my schooling. I'd get started on a post but I don't know who to interact with. Ai was heading off to relay information to her boss but seeing as how Masume is already in the cafe and Tora apparently would eat her, Ryuji's her only chance at employment right now.

Nikolajsen said:
I'm joking. Lol it really isn't that bad. Pretty much all the money I get from my part-time job goes to paying for my schooling. I'd get started on a post but I don't know who to interact with. Ai was heading off to relay information to her boss but seeing as how Masume is already in the cafe and Tora apparently would eat her, Ryuji's her only chance at employment right now.
Well, I was going to make a yokai, but he isn't one for requiring a spy. Not for yokai purposes, at least.

My reaction exactly. I guess he's not as manly as Ai had hoped.

Someone please recognize that I made a pun with Ai's name.

Pardon me if I don't reply in the next few hours. I'll try to get in as many replies as possible. I have practice in a bit cx

Lol catchy. Ai's hope Tora can explain this....or something. I think it's an improvement myself.

Have mercy. Shouldn't have tried to redo the pun >.>

This is going to get out of hand aint it? Ai's feel it's only proper to keep helping to beat the dead horse.

Ai's forgot. Not everyone gets the dead horse saying...it's an old timey one.

Ai don't know whether to be proud or mortified that I started this train.

Also, I'm aware that Kriestein is hard to miss but there really isn't much information Ai can gather at the beginning of the roleplay.

Damn, I'm on fire with these Ai puns. Didn't even try with the previous one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back