• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

Offensive? How? As long as no cyclops are nearby with one eye instead of two...Ai's sure the big boys and girls will be okay.

Teen Parenting? You know what...I missed that. Good point. Give your roommate the thumbs up. He or she has earned it.

Still, hopefully nobody is that.....sensitive maybe?.

By the way I counted up the human character on a whim and here's the breakdown.

Cale is the only monk and Kyoko is the only shaman. But we have a whopping four spiritual warriors, Kriestien, Ritsuko, Karlin, and Aiko (kitten). If all 4 are in once place, which they currently are, we have one hell of a defensive line.

Did I stutter? Or is your understanding of the Yokai language slipping in some way? Do you need to be re-educated? :D

I will stick my sword so far up your ass boy, YOUR DEAD FAMILY WILL FEEL IT!

Also my hearing isn't quite what it used to be, I am rather old y'know.

This is getting intense. Also, if there is a fight, Ai refuses to battle against her lover's vessel.

My dead family? I can't believe you can do such a thing. Old age tends to harm one's physical strength ya know? A puny human ailment sadly. I can't say us Yokai understand such human limitations...

As far as your old age...RETIRE to the museum maybe? Fossils tend to end up in that direction.

Oh my god. I was missing out on the greatest RP roast on all time.

Well, Kriestein weighs a ton so how 'bout you go to the pound? That's where dogs get put down after all.

@Nikolajsen Oh man. Someone actually reads the characters' histories. I can't say anything to that can I-- Oh wait. One of my legs may be burnt but at least I have two legs.

Sen Pai is just mad because I get more "play" then him. Everyone wants to "pet" me.

Awww man it looks like it's over. I was having a jolly ol good time yo!!!

And yes I know i messed up the accents there....bite me....no wait....I'll bite you....

Thank you. I do read everyone's character sheet. Maybe Kyoko should learn to read her enemies' movements instead of getting Cale kicked in the stomach? @Sen Pai

It's never over. I just need to work on this post. Lol @EasternGhost

SPEAKING ABOUT LEARNING, maybe Kyoko should learn how to use a damn smartphone! #getrekt #tworoastsinadoublepost @Sen Pai

Meowfyre said:
I may be old, but at least my bio isn't so edgy that I could decapitate demons with it.
Thats a complement to me. My words strike more fear in the hearts of Yokai then a walking historical document holding a rusted blade in need of WD-40....who was really insulted here?

Hopefully people know what WD-40 is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back