• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

I think Kyoko may have fallen for Ritsuko after she offered to help pay for the meal. Thank the heavens for splitting the bill. (> :D )

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Or would you like to go in now and have our character know each other. Since they're both hunters and what not

[/QUOTE]
Sure

After catching up with the IC and the OOC, I ship Kriestien/Kyoko (Kyostien?) and would definitely be down for BFF!Ai. I've had a long but successful day at work so let me whip up an intro post for Umbrella!Ai.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I'll reply in a bit, currently I'm out eating.

[/QUOTE]
take your time.

I didn't interact with anyone in the post but is anyone up for interaction? Also, I need a powerful yokai to be Ai's boss. You'd get frequent news updates about the yokai hunters as a pro!

Just gonna say this now but your first post has honestly has to be one of my favorites so far. Very creative must I say, I applaud you.

Nikolajsen said:
I didn't interact with anyone in the post but is anyone up for interaction? Also, I need a powerful yokai to be Ai's boss. You'd get frequent news updates about the yokai hunters as a pro!
Masamune or Tora would be the candidates for strongest yokai besides Kirin but he isn't doing anything agressive. Forget what Tora is doing and MAsamune is about to meet back with Kuro whose with Rei I believe in the eatery where the hunters are also at. Masamune can be the boss, but it would have to be set up where they meet and Ai offers their services or something.

Wow thank you. I didn't know girls hopelessly in love was that funny. I will do my best to keep the love train running.

Also Masume would probably be Ai's first pick at a boss. Or Tora, if he's manly enough. As long as their a yokai who somehow supports the war, it's likely that she will agree to working for them. @EasternGhost @Kenji Jensai

Nikolajsen said:
Wow thank you. I didn't know girls hopelessly in love was that funny. I will do my best to keep the love train running.
Also Masume would probably be Ai's first pick at a boss. Or Tora, if he's manly enough. As long as their a yokai who somehow supports the war, it's likely that she will agree to working for them. @EasternGhost @Kenji Jensai
Masamune is undecided on whether he's for or against it but Tora is all gung ho about killing humans and hunters. If you're looking for one who wholeheartedly supports war...best to wait for Tora.

We seem to be having a crisis of location so 1. Kuro and Rei have left the cafe. 2. AI (non-umbrella one) and Kalin are at dumpling shop. 3. Everyone else headed to the dumpling shop and now are calling it a dumpling/cafe. So to remedy it so that no one has to edit anything. Me and Rei are just now entering the dumpling/cafe now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back