• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

So I read through the roleplay and got a funny little character idea. What do you think about a tsukumogami whose main purpose to the yokai group is scouting because who would expect an object to kill you? But that tsukumogami fell in love with Sun Wukong when Cale transformed and now does its best to make Cale transform in order to see Sun Wukong. Thus, destroying the whole stealth thing.

If that's too weird, then I have a more serious idea in which a character's family has yokai blood in it/cursed by a yokai.

I'm still waiting for Tiegirl's response to my post. Been a day or two since I posted that and she's been online multiple times. If she's not planning on posting to it today, then someone can take over my character. I've lost interest.

EasternGhost said:
I'm still waiting for Tiegirl's response to my post. Been a day or two since I posted that and she's been online multiple times. If she's not planning on posting to it today, then someone can take over my character. I've lost interest.
I'm so sorry >.< somehow the thread became unwatched and I didn't get any notifications. I'll post after I catch up to what's been happening

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question for yall? Not recently, but a year or so when I was here under another username, everytime I created an idea for a roleplay...no one would ever join it despite the fact people said it was an interesting idea. Then I had an idea. I created another roleplay but had someone else post it under their username. It had a constant 10 players at least for several weeks until it died down not long after I left the site for a while because of exams and so on. What's up with that? It's happened three times I can remmeber. I make it, it gets no play. I make it but have somneone else post it....it's popular....the hell?

Just wondering if I have that effect on folks or something.

No, not really. You don't have any effect like that.

I used to make roleplays before I went on a hiatus during school but I learned that appearance is almost everything to attract players. Sometimes it's the title and how the information is laid out? Maybe?

Also, sorry for the wait. I'll whip up a post once my wifi stabilizes. :)

I was thinking of making another character. Should it be another Yokai or another hunter. We have more Hunters then Yokai now I think. So what should I do?

Whatever you want. If you want to make a yokai, make a yokai. It's not like anyone's forcing you to make a human. :)

Maybe he can be an anime fan. I would love for him to call a character a tsundere

Or something along the lines of, "You were talking to that girl weren't you? Guess I have to kill her now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back