• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

How is that? I can explain why she can get past the barrier if you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kenji Jensai]I might just make a Kirin who just watches the war but doesn't take a side he just sits in the corner watching no even knows he's there To know why he doesn't participate [URL="http://yokai.com/kirin/ said:
http://yokai.com/kirin/[/URL]
It could appear as a sign of a golden age. The Youkai think it means an age where Youkai rule and the humans think it's and age where humans will no longer have to fear the Youkai

@Kenji Jensai You would have two very different characters then. Haha

@Tiegirl It's good. Gives me quite a bit to work with but I'll wait for Seraph to post first. EDIT: Oh, wait. He already posted. I'll get started on mine.

Sorry if it seems rushed. I've had a rather long day today and I'm tired. I'll reply to anything tomorrow.

So I guess that concludes the first confrontation of Youkai and hunter

I guess so. Though didn't expect it to end so quickly. :P I was all gung ho for a brawl. Sun Wukong is strong, but he isn't unbeatable. I seriously had to weaken him from his original story. He could leap miles, control weather, shape shift, literally freeze people with a single look. The Monkey King was an unbeatable force of wild energy.

I really liked him though because he was a Monkey Man :P

Well consider it like prelude to something bigger and better.

@Tiegirl

Is Kuro still an eight tails impersonating a nine tails or did that change? Is my character, Masamune still the only nine tails at the moment?

Yeah pretty much. Still only an 8 tails impersonating a 9 tails

I'm so late to the party bc I've been busy. What are all the other yokai hunters up to??? I'll join up with you guys, if ya don't mind.

Well the hunters are together in the city somewhere. We just got done with a confrontation between Youkai and hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back