• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
Jacey was lost in her music tuning out the world until Nathan popped up with his awesome metal deep voice. She chuckles at his comment. "Lame? For your information youngen." She teased. " This bad boy has been passed down for generations. It belonged to my uncle but he passed away. He use to be in a band with my dad, my dad took this guitar kept it and handed it to me instead. I was the only one out of my brother who had musical talent. Another fact is that if guitars or lute didn't exist, you wouldn't have a badass electric guitar that's so damn awesome. By the way I like your powers. They were awesome! Names Jacey Reyes." She grins. "Wanna play a song with me?"

@akumashioni @Alphaius @NeoClassical

Last edited by a moderator:
Amadaeus smiled when he heard someone was heading towards the dorms. His smile lessened when he learned it was the kid with the super punchy thing. Stop being a baby. Go join them. He sighed and stood up from the bench, walking to the group. "So you guys are going toward the dorm?"

@Alphaius @SleepyBuddha

Nathan smiles for the first time, "you think you got what it takes?" He summons his guitar in a flash of purple fire and starts a fast rythm, leaving her to take the lead. @XXXIwolf

Jacey looks up starting to see a crowd of boys. This made her slightly blush at how many boys were around her possibly because of Mickey but still she felt....very new to all of this. She turns to Hiroshi noticing he had a slight Japanese accent. She could tell the different between Asian cultures from reading books and people that passed by in her home town. She smiles at at Hiroshi a bit and bows her head politely. "Konichiwa

Wakai shisai. Watashi Jacey Reyes." She politely smiles. (Sorry if this is not what it sounds like in Japanese I got it from google. My cousin is fluent on Japanese so I know a little)

@SleepyBuddha

BING BONG BING BONG

"Lunchtime has begun"

The speakers crackle yet again

Micky looks up at the speakers then to the molecular man

"Yeah come on bro" he says kindly

There goes my nap he thinks to himself with a smile oh well may as well hook up the x box looking over at Nathan he asks

"Yo Nathan"remembering the punch he got last time he shortened his name"you mind bringing me a plate bruh"he asks as he walks down the hallway leading his two new "hommies" down the hall

@XXXIwolf @akumashioni @NeoClassical @SleepyBuddha

Hiroshi nodded when Amadeus joined them, " Indeed we are. I assume you are also going to the dorms?" Hiroshi asked as he seemed a bit surprised at the person. His aura was... strange. He could see another being within him. It seemed to be a malevolent Oni who loves battle. He could feel the beings thirst for battle and blood. Hiroshi was also glad that the being was suppressed at the moment, though he would like nothing more than to exorcise it.

@NeoClassical

Nathan's song is cut short by the bell, his guitar flashing into purple flames.

"Uuh.." "Yea." He replies to Mickey, walking towards the cafeteria. @Alphaius

Amadaeus sighed. "I'll never get to my room, will I?" He shook his head and chuckled. "Ah well, I am hungry." He looked at the two around him. "I'll just follow you guys I guess." He scratched his head. "Just beware, I'm not that good at social events."

@Alphaius @SleepyBuddha @akumashioni

She looks at Nathan about to respond but hears the announcement for lunch and decides to stay alone under the tree for awhile and play some guitar alone.

"Man I'm not going to be social"Micky chuckles "I'm going to game it up"he leads the way making to the dorm in only a few minutes he disappeared into his room for a brief moment before coming back out with a ps4 "you guys ever play COD

@SleepyBuddha @NeoClassical

Mako left the cafeteria early as he went outside and saw a girl with a guitar near a tree. The sound of the melody was amazing to his ears as ge teleported to one of the branches on the tree. He sat on the branch above her as he continued to listen. @XXXIwolf

Micky takes the tray "watch and learn"he says and signs up online and its a brutal sight he died twice but kills almost fifty

"That's pretty much it"he says passing the controller (at whoever takes it)and beginning to eat

@the lobby

Nathan takes the controller. "Oh man this is brutal!"

After getting killed 5 times in a row he screams and headbutts the wall, he immediately starts bleeding, not seeming to notice. @Alphaius

Amadaeus watched the game. There was so much violence. Over what? Who can get the most helicopters? What the hell kind of war is that? My kind baby. Mindless violence that teaches people nothing but how to waste your lives to get a golden skin on a digital weapon. Ah, good times. That is so stupid and pointless. Eh. We all have opinions Daesy boy. "Well....uh...is there a place to practice independently? With powers I meant." He asked. Woah....you want to develop your powers? Might as well. All these tough guys. I need to get on the same page.

Jacey continues to strum her guitar with her eyes closed really deep into the music. She continued to sing, "Time will unbind our memory glue and I'll be as nobody is as ashes all of you- so don't care about a thing now. Like a trash bag when it's windy out! Like a butt that has a face! Dutchboxing up this palace! Yeah girl it stiiiiinks! Do-do-do-dodododo..." She hums some more before hearing someone rustling above her. She yelps startled and holds her chest. "Hey man you almost scared me." She said to Mako. "Do.....you want to sit down with me?" She asks unsure.

@wiigamechamp

Hiroshi was thoroughly confused by what was going on. He had been raised in isolation inside a temple for his entire life. This made his very reclusive and very ignorant of the world. " I will indeed watch and learn, but I also need to tend to my talisman as well." Hiroshi said going to his room quickly and returning with a brush an ink well filled with a crimson liquid that would turn out to be his blood and a large stack of blank pieces of paper pretreated with blessed water from the Kami. " Please continue I would like to watch." He said as he rolled up the sleeve of his kimono and dipped his brush in the well, writing various words on the cards. Different combinations of the elements fire, water, lighting, earth, and metal. These were the basic elements be could somewhat control with the talisman.

Nathan hears the drums and immediately follows Micky, watching at first, and then summoning his guitar and syncing up to the beat. Shredding follows soot. @Alphaius

Amadaeus shrugged. "Guess not." He looked at the one writing symbols and then to the ink well next to him. "Is that?...." Yes, and I can see your thoughts. Do it. Amadaeus really wanted to do it but it would be mean. The first mean thing he's done on his own. "Fine." He closed his eyes and pointed his hand at the well, concentrating. After a few seconds, the well cracked and then shattered. He surpressed a chuckle and left the room.

@SleepyBuddha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back