• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
Micky locks eyes with Nathan and picks up his pace on the drums after a few seconds they stop a mutual nod between the two starts them going again this time playing...

@all who hear this

Colette grabbed another mountainous pile of food and wound her way into the lobby. "Nice jam!" she exclaimed, watching Micky and Nathan with a smile.

Hiroshi was finishing up the stack of blank talisman when his ink well exploded. He knew exactly who did and looked at Amadeus with anger and shock. Why in the world would he do such a thing? Deciding to strike back Hiroshi pulled out one of 5 talisman he still had to use and and threw it at Amadeus. It glowed with the power of Hiroshi's Ki

"Uuuh..." "Thanks.." He replies awkwardly to Colette. @Phadia

Turning back to Micky Nathan says, "that... Was the most brutal thing EVER!!" Nathans guitar vanishes into purple flames as he approaches Micky, headbutting him and smiling for the second time.

(I like this kid) he thought to himself, (he's totally metal after all...) @Alphaius

SleepyBuddha said:
Hiroshi was finishing up the stack of blank talisman when his ink well exploded. He knew exactly who did and looked at Amadeus with anger and shock. Why in the world would he do such a thing? Deciding to strike back Hiroshi pulled out one of 5 talisman he still had to use and and threw it at Amadeus. It glowed with the power of Hiroshi's Ki
Look out Daesy boy. What do you mea- His thoughts cleared as he was hit with something, knocking him to the ground. I'm going to guess that was payback. Let me get him. No. I want to. "Okay. You wanna do this right now? Let's go." He got into a fighting stance.

@SleepyBuddha

Hiroshi made a gesture with one hand at his talisman and it active spawning chains of lighting that wrapped around Amadeus tightly. Hiroshi got up and left to get some food.

@NeoClassical

XXXIwolf said:
Jacey continues to strum her guitar with her eyes closed really deep into the music. She continued to sing, "Time will unbind our memory glue and I'll be as nobody is as ashes all of you- so don't care about a thing now. Like a trash bag when it's windy out! Like a butt that has a face! Dutchboxing up this palace! Yeah girl it stiiiiinks! Do-do-do-dodododo..." She hums some more before hearing someone rustling above her. She yelps startled and holds her chest. "Hey man you almost scared me." She said to Mako. "Do.....you want to sit down with me?" She asks unsure.
@XXXIwolf

Amadaeus gasped when the chains wrapped around him. Hey. Just like when your parents ditched you. Heh. He made a low growling noise and the chains disintegrated. "I guess when you play a prank, a war starts. So be it." His voice was low, calm. The chains aren't going to be the only things reminding me of my parents. He walked outside.

She giggles at that then puts down her guitar before kneeling down beside him and helping him up along with the twigs and leaves on his head plucking them each out. "Are you....alright?" She smiles sweetly towards the man. Her glistening purple eyes filled with worry yet kindness. She adored his white hair so unique. She herself planned on dying half of it white for the hell of it.

@wiigamechamp

(Gotta eat.)

Hiroshi decided he had better finish up making his Talisman, but knew that Amadeus was the type to escalate things he used a talisman and prayed to the Kami of thieves and became invisible as he made his way back to his dorm.

"I-i'm alright." Mako replied as he blushed from her worrying about him and her bieng so close. "Thanks for asking" @XXXIwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
After the headbutts Micky falls over

Laughing as he lays there "HELL YEAH that was great man we need to get together and rattle this place to the core"

He gets up and says "thanks Colette"

And he wanders out of the lobby heading to the gym

I'm waaaaay to hyped now gotta go burn some energy.he says to himself

@Anyone not in the lobby

What is with the drums? The blonde female thought, pausing the quiet consumption of her lunch to questioningly look up.

Seo-yun's eyes trailed over her shoulder, in the direction of the steady beat. Her unique vision allowed her to see through obstructions, including solid objects, like an x-ray. She was able to see into the lobby, witnessing the kid with the incredible strength playing the drums and the metal-head brutally shredding on his electric guitar as students were gathering around. She subtly blinked, returning her attention back to her food with a small grin on her lips.

Amadaeus walked out in the courtyard, kicking a pebble as he did so. Chains. Why did it have to be chains? Of all the fucking these he could've summoned, why chains? Hey man, calm down. He tried. And failed. He couldn't help but remember the past.

They tied him up. Drove him for hours in the back of the old pickup truck. It felt like days. The fear. The cold. The dark. It was all escalated whenever they dropped him off in the middle of the desert, bound in chains. He wandered alone forever. Hungry. Thirsty. If it wasn't for the voice, the dingos would've gotten him. All over. No future.

The voice led him back to the city. To his parents. What better weapon than the very same chains. The ol' reversal. Death by asphyxiation. Hung from the church in the center of town. A warning. He could only hope his parents felt the same way he did. The fear. The cold. The dark.....

"I'm Mako Wilson. Its a pleasure to meet you." Mako said with a smile as he shook her hand. @XXXIwolf

NeoClassical said:
Amadaeus walked out in the courtyard, kicking a pebble as he did so. Chains. Why did it have to be chains? Of all the fucking these he could've summoned, why chains? Hey man, calm down. He tried. And failed. He couldn't help but remember the past.
They tied him up. Drove him for hours in the back of the old pickup truck. It felt like days. The fear. The cold. The dark. It was all escalated whenever they dropped him off in the middle of the desert, bound in chains. He wandered alone forever. Hungry. Thirsty. If it wasn't for the voice, the dingos would've gotten him. All over. No future.

The voice led him back to the city. To his parents. What better weapon than the very same chains. The ol' reversal. Death by asphyxiation. Hung from the church in the center of town. A warning. He could only hope his parents felt the same way he did. The fear. The cold. The dark.....
(Brutal) :)

Jacey shakes his hand but has forgotten that she has not adjusted her cuff to restrain her powers or strength accidentally starting to crush the man's hand. She widens her eyes and pulls away. "Oh! Oh-oh I'm so sorry! I have super strength I forgot to adjust my gloves I'm so very sorry. Is it broken?!" She looks panicked. @wiigamechamp

Joe grabbed his food and sat down in the blink of an eye, casually jogging at mach 7. He observed his surroundings, as anyone could be an assassin. His past warranted this kind of caution, as he is a 'wanted' person in general. He took one more glance around, taking note of the two playing music, the blonde haired girl, and several others he found as interesting, suspicious, or otherwise.

Nathan left the common area, preferring to be alone. "Dorm?" As he looks to his own room. "Or..." Nathan looks towards the horizon, at the place taiyo had showed him.

Hulk jumping over the tree line, he lands in the sacred place. Summoning his guitar, he starts levitating and playing sick solos.

(if your character looks toward that spot, they will see a group of black storm clouds, crackling purple every now and again.)

@XXXIwolf @NeoClassical @greyhound @Phadia

Mako moved his hand as he felt a slight pain coming from his hand. "It hurts slightly, but I'll be fine." Mako said with a smile. @XXXIwolf

While all the excitement was happening where Micky, Colette and Nathan were, Qi Yi had been wandering around the corridors again. Rather than enjoying exploring around the school, she was more distracted by what occurred during initiation. Clearly by the results (which Quark will put up in the OOC soon), her physical strength and power would be of little help if she was sparring against the other new students, let alone the seniors. Feeling inferior was... unnerving and irritating.

Finding herself frowning, she shook her head to clear her head. "It's ok," she said out loud as if to reassure herself. "There are other ways to win in a fight."

akumashioni said:
Nathan left the common area, preferring to be alone. "Dorm?" As he looks to his own room. "Or..." Nathan looks towards the horizon, at the place taiyo had showed him.
Hulk jumping over the tree line, he lands in the sacred place. Summoning his guitar, he starts levitating and playing sick solos.

(if your character looks toward that spot, they will see a group of black storm clouds, crackling purple every now and again.)

@XXXIwolf @NeoClassical @greyhound @Phadia
Amadaeus was shaken out of his thoughts by a series of dark clouds. "What's that?" He asked aloud. No idea but there's purple. Go there. Who cares about purple? Uh, I do. That's why my text color is purple. You're what? Nothing just go. He sighed and walked in that direction, eventually ending up in a place with another one playing music. "Hey, you're good." He called out. How is that guy floating? He looks like the poster child for steroids.

@akumashioni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back