• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Magic

What do you think about it so far?

• YAAAAASSSSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOOOOOOO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She seemed to smirk "Have you ever heard of dark magic?" She pushed random buttons to try to get what she wanted.

After 3 hours of a speech of how most life are just a means to a end Professor Comara was kicked from the college for "Overbearing" the students. Comara thinking that overbearing was a overstatement. He walked out the yard of the school "Uncultured swines , I was doing you all a favor spreading the information" He screamed to the building. Going to a random bench in a park and sat head facing the sky.

"Well, I mean we have to take prevention against dark magic class... so yeah," Rin continued to give the girl a confused look, wondering what her plan was.

Taking some chalk he stole from the college Comara drew a giant magic circle in the concrete. Advanced Symbols lined the other ring of the circle as circles with just as advanced symbols blanketed the innermost of the circle. low grunts and mumbling can be heard from Comara's mouth as he drew being careful not to damage it any part of the complex ring. The chalk shrunk as he drew until there was nothing but a numb rested in his hand.

"The class isn't that bad. I mean it could save your lives someday, right?" He felt a bead of sweat dribble down his forehead. "I feel like she thinks she's on to something..." he thought to himself thinking of possible outcomes.

Digging into his trench coat and pulling out some crystal candy he takes a 3 inch purple shard and puts it into his mouth. He then put the package back into his pocket and crouches down to see if he made any mistakes to the circle. He moved the shard around his mouth with his tongue soft suckling sounds can be heard as it moved. "Ummhmmmm" Comara said as he stood up and nodded to what he have done. "Seems good enough" He mumbled.

"Well yeah, I've heard of it...." Rin admitted. He thought that could some sort of normal response.

"I've heard some of the greatest villains in history have used it to get their way. I've heard dark magic is the root of people becoming evil." She shuddered, she was truly shuddering.

Hearing this Comara rushed over to the two teens "You're mistaken young lady" Comara said in a a-matter-of-fact manner. "Only a few villains in history have used dark magic" He said as he started to lecture her about the history of dark magic.

Rin was trying his hardest to hide his uneasiness about this subject, "Y-yeah, I read that in a few history books I was assigned to read... Anyway why are you talking about this?" He asked as he fiddled with one of ear buds.

She said as she listened to the lecture "We learned about some of it in the protection class today."

Rin exhaled a bit, mentally thanking the man for changing the topic and taking the heat off of him, "Well, um thank you for the company, Guresu, but I should probably head home..." he said as he stood up with a nervous smile.

Ignoring whatever the two was saying he went on "And so after the great massacre of Yun-Zen-On a earth magic user they changed it into saying that is was dark magic trying to have both Rosewood and the lower kingdoms can keep the Earth users they had without discrimination". Every word was long winded and he spoke as if he was speaking to a child.

Grimmlock said:
((Huh? Sorry im a little confuzled))
((She purposely made it so that her info on the class was wrong, I thought he didnt go to it ;v; Sorry, I can change it if you want.

Guresu said:
((She purposely made it so that her info on the class was wrong, I thought he didnt go to it ;v; Sorry, I can change it if you want.
((No its fine, I get it!))

She put her things back in her backpack, she silently took out her modified pokeball out, it was now more like a endless suitcase than to catch poor animals.

Rin turned around and walked off In the opposite direction to the alley he was staying in. He usually got kicked out of the places he stayed after a day or two, but he'd been able to sleep in this place for a few weeks. We laid down on his sleeping back and put in his earbuds as he thought about his run-in with Guresu. "I wonder school has in store for me tomorrow..." he thought aloud. It looked about 5 or 6 because the sun was gently setting, and it put Rin in a good mood, "Maybe an early lights out will be good..." he said as he laid back and closed his eyes

"hmmmm I'll see you soon young lady" Comara said as he turned around and waved. "And I mean soon hehe" He muttered as he walked out of the park to his home.

Guresu walked to her small home near the forest, she went in and closed the door. Taxes weren't terrible, considering it had only 2 rooms. She laid in her small beds and thought "He was a nice man. Doesn't mean I won't get the information I want out of him. I wont be too harsh." She closed her eyes and dreamed of nothing but black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back