• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Magic

What do you think about it so far?

• YAAAAASSSSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOOOOOOO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She watched the girl go for quite a while longer than she should have and went back inside to finally finish naming her flowers, fairly sure she had just successfully bought some more time on the case. She would find out soon enough.

((Is there any way that Guresu can get her to stop. Without coffee rn I can't think of anything else. Or are you planning to make Rin leave? IM SO TIRED xD ))

(I don't know; you could say she is... filled with determination lol. I can't really make him leave because that's no fun for him. Honestly, she might just get bored of it after a while. Unfortunately, she cannot be persuaded, and it goes against her values to just kinda stop when she has such a good opportunity at this kind of experience d:)

(Meep. Thank you. Guresu is extremely frustrated though and will get revenge once she gets the chance xD ))

She sighed. She will get revenge, but she'll wait. She went to the alley and grabbed any even unvaluable things and left, dropping it in her home. She went online on her laptop can started scrolling the warehouse in Rosewood for more spellbooks. She bought 'Forgetfullness, Firestorm, Shock, and Lightning Rune.'

She then scrolled and looked at the advanced section. "Disinegrate?" She thought and smiled. She bought it aswell using leftover money. The books weren't too expensive. She waitied for them to be shipped in about 1 hour-1 day.

As she tidied up at home after a rather explosive cooking disaster, she thought about what she should do next. Her project, well, she would probably procrastinate. She was more worried about this belligerent wench that wouldn't leave her alone. Perhaps that was too strong. But this stain on the floor won't come out, and it's just so darn frustrating. Once she finally "finished," she headed off to the college to read up on some defensive strategies she could use just in case. She found a few books on tae-kwan-do, beginning magical defenses, and advanced strategies to defeating supernatural creatures. She decided to read the latter first, scanning the table of contents for something of interest. She wasn't sure if she should start with the fox lady or the demon, considering they were both dangerous at the moment.

But then something else caught her eye - a creature now personal to her. She flipped through to page 573 to find out the best strategy to defeat it. As she read, she became more intrigued with countering these strategies than conferring some of her own. If she could own her own in battle and prevent her from exploiting her weakness, she would be likely to succeed. As she finished reading, she knew what she would have to read next. Now, she wasn't expecting there to be much she could do, but by golly if that book was as helpful as her exploded Dutch apple pie when she finished reading it. There wasn't anything that book taught her about warding off demons that she could actually use. Great. She would have to be creative if that problem ever became a thing.

Now there was only one question left. What was that fox lady? As she scanned the book, there was only one that even resembled a fox. She was either really lucky or really unlucky. She flipped to page 280 and read up on strategies. Hopefully, this wold help her figure out what to do when the time comes.

She was at the library, she read a book called magical defenses. She read about water types, but it gave little to no information on how to counter her magic. "I only have one way." She sighed. "I have the spell, I just need a way to use it like that." She went home to find in delight, a package. A slightly large one that said 'Rosewood imports.' She smiled and heaved it inside. She ripped open the package, and put the books in her bookshelf by alphabetical order. It definitely wasn't a full bookshelf. "I'll learn about them all, and one day fuse choice ones into balls of energy, like a triple hit." She chuckled crazily a bit. "That water woman wont stand a chance that day." She smiled.

She left the college to head home and practice her skills, knowing one day she may need them. Young and old, each child of hers would come to ripen to maturity and prepare for the upcoming tornado that was to derail the flow of her life. No matter, she could be fine. After all, she has a fail safe, so what's there to worry about? Her father helped her develop her skills, guiding her on how to use them. He knew how to effectively use them to her advantage, and now he was fully cooperative since she knew anyway. Might as well help her now.

She smiled as she went out to the forest to get Poison Joke. (If you get the reference, awesome, if not, Poison Joke is a plant that if you even step on it you are the opposite of what your main thing is or it takes a magical ability. It must be a good thing it takes though. <Ex: PRetty = Ugly>. The cure is a strange one but so easy that people usually don't give it a thought.) She put on gloves and put it in her basket and brought it home.

(Wow I definitely had to look that one up) As it turns out, she was a natural, pun intended. She was able to quickly develop her skills, and her father couldn't be more proud. He knew she could use these powers for only what was absolutely necessary. Her next step was to talk to those of her own kind, wanting to gain their experience as well. Her father had to tell her something rather difficult once more. In the beginning, there were but three of her species. Each, throughout her lifetime, produced but a sole daughter. Each maiden chose her mate, but no matter what, her egg proclaimed dominance to any other gamete. The mate's genes essentially turned into Barr bodies and thus had no influence on the child's characteristics. This is how her race has descended for many generations. Her father concluded his story by proclaiming ignorance to the other two descendants' whereabouts. He suggested that she didn't try to find them, as they were very elusive in the modern world and could be of practically any age and in any location. As it turns out, some of the three sisters were more frisky back in their day, so generations didn't line up, and since they had lost contact several generations ago, they have no way of tracing the others. Still, she was determined to find them regardless. Her father pleaded with her not to, because extensive inquisition may lead to suspicion by others, who believed her to be extinct. She decided against research, at least for the time being.

(Well, I tried to answer honestly, but since she doesn't have a canon, I kinda guessed on a few. She received an 89%, or 8/9. My OC is apparently great. I didn't know you could answer incorrectly though lol)

(( xD Ikr thats how I felt about it at first aswell. Both of ym ocs were 8/9s aswell. Should I add in Ann?))

((Kay. Ill add it to my sign-up sheet. Also you can have 2 OCS at a time you know that right? xD ))

((Nononnono. I just wanted you to know. I have balanced 5 OCs at a time before so this is like a slice of cake for me xD Her info is added and I shall rp as her.))

(Yikes, that's awesome! I'm developing her story ark now so I don't really have time to create a whole new one :S maybe later)

((Okay!)) Ann - She sighed as she walked through the town, looking at the the magical beings and creatures as she thought "What insignificant creatures that just add to the story." She stirred her spoon in the latte she ordered.

(Isn't she like 12? Lol so dreary for a kid) She walked through the town on her daily errands, gathering ingredients and supplies for her father. She saw the little girl and gave her a chocolate muffin. She looked like she could use one. Then, she continued on her errands, hoping there would be some nutmeg at the grocers. They were out last time and she had to postpone her new recipe.

((Her backstory was she used to be a god of a land along with another god named Star. So she's quite dreary because she was never meant to be a OC.)) She politely thanked the lady. She dunked some of it in her coffee and ate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back