• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

"i followed her and the bear that's dead over there got to her i should have killed it sooner. I'm a hunting wolf i kill thing to save the packs i have been in but i stayed back and whacked her run from it.It should be me on the ground not her i'm just as they call me a killer, monster i look nothing like other wolfs"He looks back at him his voice was getting lower "I let a pack of wolfs about 20 or so die because i got hungry and ran off letting hunters and dogs get in killing the kids the man and women. they all are dead i will not let it happen with this one"

Shadow winces as more pain shoots through her shoulder. She opens her eyes and sees so many strangers. She freaks out and tries to get up.

Shadowfallen9570 said:
He looks at her "stay down i told you if you move you will die from your cuts!"
Shadow winces at his harsh tone and stares at him panting as she loses her breath from the panic.

Snow looks at her "i will not hurt you. i only wont to help but i cant help you if you keep moving like this you will have to trust me for now i will be gone when you can move again"

Shadow looked at him not knowing what to do. She couldn't move much so she sighed and layed back down. She would have to trust him for now.

Shadow hesitates before answering debating on what to tell him. She decides to trust him. for now. " My name is Shadow. But you can call me Shade."

Laikas tilted his head, "Simple name. Simple name's are easy to remember." He stood and glanced at Akira before he padded over to the other two.

Snow looks at her."I like you name shade. Oh and sorry about letting you get hurt." He looks at the water then back to her thinking to him self.

Shadowfallen9570 said:
Snow looks at her."I like you name shade. Oh and sorry about letting you get hurt." He looks at the water then back to her thinking to him self.
(much better :) )

Shadow watches him skeptically. She relaxes a little bit.

i was hoping :) )

Snow then turns human and kneels down at her side."i need to clean your bandages now. If i don't you wont heal right the and the pain will hurt much more." He wait for her to say something before he starts to unwrap the bandage.

Snow looks at her and smiled a bit. "This may hurt a little bit with the blood sticking to your fur." He gently starts to unwrap the bandage from around her.

Shadowfallen9570 said:
Snow looks at her and smiled a bit. "This may hurt a little bit with the blood sticking to your fur." He gently starts to unwrap the bandage from around her.
(You are getting so much better at the typing. what you just wrote is perfect ^.^ )

Shadow winces at the pain but tries not to let the pain show through. She squeezes her eyes shut as she feels the strange mans hands on her fur. She gets a weird feelng as chills run through her body at his touch. She tries not to focus on anything other than her wound. But her mind starts to wander to the feeling that goes through her. It is very odd to her and she doesn't know what to think of it...

Laikas sighed as he padded towards the pair, "Sorry to interrupt, Snow, but it might be better if we changed the bandages in shelter somewhere." He glanced around with slight trepidation, "Bugs can get into the wound here and we don't want that to happen."

@Am2aM @Shadow9816 @Shadowfallen9570

Baconhands said:
Laikas sighed as he padded towards the pair, "Sorry to interrupt, Snow, but it might be better if we changed the bandages in shelter somewhere." He glanced around with slight trepidation, "Bugs can get into the wound here and we don't want that to happen."
@Am2aM @Shadow9816 @Shadowfallen9570
Shadow hears another male voice and with curiosity, looks up. She sees a pure white wolf with piercing eyes. She sucks in her breath at his kindness towards her injury and how big he is compared to her. With a weak yet soft voice, Shadow asks the stranger wolf, "What is your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back