• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

"Oh...are your sure your okay with your hip like that" he said in a regular voice as he sat against a wall to relax a bit. "And i should start calling you miss. Cuddler than" he said with a smirk.

Akira stared wide eyed than blushed.."i-i... I'm fine and...uh uh i -you can call me um... Anything but cuddler!" She says blushing more as she crosses her arms and turns her head away pouting...

Am2aM said:
Akira stared wide eyed than blushed.."i-i... I'm fine and...uh uh i -you can call me um... Anything but cuddler!" She says blushing more as she crosses her arms and turns her head away pouting...
"Oh are you sure you dont want to cuddle me" he said as he turned into his wolf form saying "Because my fur was warmed by the fire and feels 100X better you know" he said as he looked at her pouting.

She then bites her lip and stares at him... Then says coldly.."temptation is a horrible thing...." She then pounces on him from her place, shifting into a wolf while in the air... She then nuzzles his fur..."you're so warm and soft!!" She states hapilly while rubbing into his warm fur more...

"Ha i knew you couldn't resist my fur"he says laughing a bit as he stood up and went to lay by the fire saying, "My fur is the ultimate place" as he had a grin on his face.

Akira followed him to his spot still cuddling him... "You shall be my teddy bear!!" She says cuddling him more than putting her paw on his huge head... A giant oversized teddy bear!!! Heheh.." She says laughing than cuddles him and his warm soft fur even more..

"Ok, ok ill be whatever you want you got that Akira" he said with a smile as she cuddled him, Being cuddled wasn't the worst thing in the world because he could feel the heat from her own body as she pressed up against him.

(Gtg for the night)

Akira snuugled into him as much as she could, and breaths in his scent, as she does this she thinks to herself... 'I love his scent!....-tch what am I thinking!?!?' She then shakes her head and then snuggles again breathing in his scent..

(Kk)

"You really like my scent don't you" Glass said with a smile as she was making herself comfortable on his back. He smiled at how much of a kid she was acting like on top of him.

Akira's eyes widened and she blushed... "N-n-no....y-yes... Maybe..." She says then pouts and turns her head away... "Do you like anything about me?" She mumbles curiously, while staring hardly at a rock on the ground...

@Aqua

Last edited by a moderator:
Am2aM said:
Akira's eyes widened and she blushed... "N-n-no....y-yes... Maybe..." She says then pouts and turns her head away... "Do you like anything about me?" She mumbles curiously, while staring hardly at a rock on the ground...
"Yeah i like how your sweet, honest with yourself, and you look cute" Glass said with a smile as he turned to look at her.

Akira's eyes open wider than turn to slits..."you're just saying that..." She says quickly, and stubbournly, than turns her head around more away from him.....

"Hey why are you telling me im kidding when i said it, and i mean it to" Glass said as his eyes opened a bit from they're lazy state looking at her with a smile.

(Brb)

Akira blinked than turned her head around and looks at his smiling face..she then gets emabarressed and buries her face in his fur... "O-ok.." She says muffled...

"Akira are you ok because your berrying yourself deep into my fur you know" He said in a perplexed face as he tilted his head to the side.

Akira quickly raises her head "yes I'm fine!! Sorry!!!" She says quickly than blinks and stares at his face as it is tilted....'why does he look so cu-Baka!! Shhhhhhhuuuushhh!!!!! Darn you mind.....' She yells in her head.. And puts her paws on her muzzle..

@Aqua

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back