• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

As Max started to eat his prey he saw some movement out of the corner of his eye and bye instinct started to stalk it.

Max see a that the figure is another wolf, "It looks like a loner, maybe and can talk to it?" Max said to himself hopefully. "Hey!" He shouted "Do you have any clue where I am?!"

"My apologizes. I didn't realize that most would be untrustworthy.. I'm more go with the flow, hasn't led me a stray yet." He said softly glancing at both of them her tail tucked between her legs in a submissive gesture. She didn't want them attacking her even thought hey just met. "As for my name, well it's Star." Her voice was calm, and clear, it has a soft lilt at the end of it. "I recently just moved to this area. Hunters attacked my old pack."

@Baconhands @Javax

Shadow walks back towards her cave hidden behind the waterfall. She nears the river and drinks from it.

Grimmlock said:
Max see a that the figure is another wolf, "It looks like a loner, maybe and can talk to it?" Max said to himself hopefully. "Hey!" He shouted "Do you have any clue where I am?!"
Shadow heard a voice that surprised her and she turned around with her fur up and she growled in an attack position.

Max stopped, startled. "Hey, I don't want any trouble, my name is Max and I'm sorta lost. Can you help me?" He asked getting ready to be attackd.

Grimmlock said:
Max stopped, startled. "Hey, I don't want any trouble, my name is Max and I'm sorta lost. Can you help me?" He asked getting ready to be attackd.
Shadow didn't move. "You are in my territory. If you are looking for other wolves they are east from here in a cave." She narrowed her eyes at him curious about him but still distant and defensive. She moves her tail back and forth as she watches his moves.

Max stared at here, "I just need directions, I'm not moving in on your territory, I'll leave afterward" he said scensimg pain in her voice

Grimmlock said:
Max stared at here, "I just need directions, I'm not moving in on your territory, I'll leave afterward" he said scensimg pain in her voice
Shadow sighs a little and tries to calm down. "Where are you heading Max?" She asks wearily..

( O.o where is everyone?)

(Sorry; I was out of town yesterday visiting my datemate. ^^ It's been over two months since I saw him. ;w;)

Roxii took note of the submissive gesture the new wolf, Star, possessed, and began to step back from her defensive position. She sat down slowly, keeping a hard glare settled on the wolf before her. The black wolf didn't respond, though, keeping her silent, reticent composure.

Javax said:
(Sorry; I was out of town yesterday visiting my datemate. ^^ It's been over two months since I saw him. ;w;)

Roxii took note of the submissive gesture the new wolf, Star, possessed, and began to step back from her defensive position. She sat down slowly, keeping a hard glare settled on the wolf before her. The black wolf didn't respond, though, keeping her silent, reticent composure.
(Good for you! And not so at the same time but yeah!)

Laikas looked at Star and Roxii and sighed before tilting his head and bowing it slightly, "My name is Laikas." He glanced aside at Roxii expecting her to reply also, as would be courteous.

@Star

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxii's right ear twitched, debating on how to respond to the situation. After a moment of hesitation, the black wolf finally said quietly, "Roxii," following it with a slight head bow in greeting. However, she kept her defensive aura.

Lupis huffed as he took one shaky step after another. He had fresh lacerations all over his body from the bear he had just killed that was a mile back. Lupis' vision was blurry but he just kept trudging forward. He had lost his pack to a bear and he wasn't going like they did, not to a bear. Lupis howled loudly before huffing a few more times and collapsing.

Shadow9816 said:
Shadow sighs a little and tries to calm down. "Where are you heading Max?" She asks wearily..

( O.o where is everyone?)
"No where in particular, maybe a town or a shelter." Max said as he stretched his legs

Grimmlock said:
"No where in particular, maybe a town or a shelter." Max said as he stretched his legs
Shadow sighs and sits down taking him as a non threat but still keeping her guards up. "Uh... I guess you could stay in my den until you find another place... unless you want me to take you to the others down the river.. they are more uh... friendly.." Shadow twitches her ears at the words that came out of her not understanding fully why she just offered to share her home with a complete stranger... maybe because he didn't barge in uninvited like the other male. @Grimmlock

Last edited by a moderator:
Star let her tail wag by hitting the ground once before giving herself a wolfie smiled. "Nice to meet you both.. How long have you guys been in this area?" Even though Star was an adult voices he sometimes had the mind of a pup. She blamed it on her brother before picking her up and dropping her. Though she knew when to not act like it. For at the moment, the black wolf now named Roxii would attack her if she made a sudden movement.

Am2aM said:
Akira yips as he pulls it out, then is in human form again..."*sniffle*... I'm sorry you had to help me Glass....." She says as she rubs her eyes... She always feels bad when someone helps her with something like this... '...I'm so weak.... But I promise myself I will do anything to repay him!' She states to herself than looks down at the ground...
(Kk Byez!)
She then looks around.... Then realizes we was Crying...IN FRONT OF SOMEONE!!!!!!..."Don't speak of this to anyone!!!! Also thank you, um were are we going by the way Glass?" She asks while crossing her arms..

@Aqua

(Is Whovian not around, anymore? O.o 'Cause I was gonna reply to his post, but his profile isn't a thing anymore..? I just wanna make sure it's not just my RpN screwin' up.)

Am2aM said:
She then looks around.... Then realizes we was Crying...IN FRONT OF SOMEONE!!!!!!..."Don't speak of this to anyone!!!! Also thank you, um were are we going by the way Glass?" She asks while crossing her arms..
@Aqua
"Don't worry Akira i wont tell anyone" he said smiling cheerfully still carrying her, "and for that question I'll just carry you around if that's ok with you" Glass said patting her head gently as he put her on his back turning into his massive wolf form.

Akira, then holds onto him after he shifts into his huge ...'he's huge! Its almost like riding a horse, but a little smaller.... Wow.... Aren't I heavy though? I could moosh a dog.....meh...' She then puts her head down on his back, and breaths in his wolf scent... She hen looks around them not moving her injured leg.."its ok if you carry me..." (<. <)

@Aqua

Javax said:
(Is Whovian not around, anymore? O.o 'Cause I was gonna reply to his post, but his profile isn't a thing anymore..? I just wanna make sure it's not just my RpN screwin' up.)
(Idk, I HD a person whom was talking to me on a diff rp and the same thing happened... (^. ^) )

Am2aM said:
Akira, then holds onto him after he shifts into his huge ...'he's huge! Its almost like riding a horse, but a little smaller.... Wow.... Aren't I heavy though? I could moosh a dog.....meh...' She then puts her head down on his back, and breaths in his wolf scent... She hen looks around them not moving her injured leg.."its ok if you carry me..." (<. <)
@Aqua

"Of course it's okay if i carry you" he said smiling as he slowed his pace making a trot as he was crunching small branches as he walked smiling a bit, "and it's alright if you keep smelling me to" he said in a snickering voice.

(#^.^#) she blushes hard then says pouting..."how did you know I was breathing in your scent?....." She then startts biting her lip... 'Ahhh!!!! I sound like a weirdo!!!' Sh yells to herself in her own head..

@Aqua

Armina,

I wake up in the woods. I am not in my wolf form but remember being chased by a pack. They must have given up. I sigh in relief and lean back against a tree in the woods.

Am2aM said:
(#^.^#) she blushes hard then says pouting..."how did you know I was breathing in your scent?....." She then startts biting her lip... 'Ahhh!!!! I sound like a weirdo!!!' Sh yells to herself in her own head..
@Aqua
Glass smiles a little saying "I can feel you since you head is right in my back and i can feel your breathing Akira" glass said still walking as he saw her blushing and said "don't worry i won't call you a creep for it"

Akira sighs with relief, then puts her head back on his back...'I like his scent.... He's so soft like a-'"big fluffy teddy bear!!" She then realized she said the last part out loud, then quickly slaps her handover her mouth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back