• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

My eyes slowly begin to begin closing. But are jolted open by the sound of twigs braking. I jump to my feet with my back against the tree and look around hoping it wasn't a member of any of the packs that were out to get me for stealing from them multiple times.

"Oh so you think im a big teddy bear huh, well its not the first time ive been called that" he said smiling a little but saw another person and looked at her saying "Do you need help miss because if you need a ride i got more than enough space on my back" well Glass did tell the truth he was the size of a grown bear but a little smaller.

@Mel @Am2aM

I look at the wolf, "ummm what pack are you from?" I ask a little worried

Akira stiffens when he addresses the wolf, that she didn't spot.....'I didn't notice her.... Huh?....' She then quickly sits up, slightly winces, then stares at her...."not in one!..." She then smiles brightly still in human form and starts petting glass....

"im not in a pack im a loner..well besides the person who thinks im as soft as a teddy bear on my back" he said moving his head to looke at Akira then back at the wolf.

Akira then lays back down and snuggles into his back as she puts her hand over his sides, through his fur and atop his wolf's muscles.....'sooooo soft and cozy..' She then smiles and waits for the new wolfs reply..

(Brb)

Armina

I sigh still in my human form. "oh, alright me too. Im Armina, but most people call me mina or bitch but I prefer Armina." I smile and lean back on the tree

"There you go now your warming up Armina" he said as he came over and grabbed her with his mouth lightly and tossed her onto his back on his soft fur for her to rest since it seems she's exhausted.

Armina

I flinch when he throws me on his back, "you really don't have to, being seen with me is like being asked to be killed." I say

"No worry im built to fight and take care of people" he said smiling as he was getting ready to walk again.

"Alright but I must warn you, I am literally wanted by every pack"

(Bac)

Akira falls asleep to the sound of the two wolves voices......'I'm.....so......sleepy..zzzzz' she says in her sleep head in her sleep..

Glass heard Akira snoring and said "night Akira" in a soft voice. Glass kept walking until he found a cave but he picked up some wood for a fire After he lit the fire with the to girls on his back he laid down and fell asleep.

Akira woke up to Glass's soft steady sleeping breathing...'Where are we?' She thinks than looks around...'wow.... Well I'm hunger, maybe I can get a hare or something easy to catch...' She then slides off of Glass and yawns... She then sniffs and turns into her dark colored wolf, while being careful not to put to much pressure on her back right leg.... She then sticks her body out the cave, and sniffs the ground...

Glass is sleeping and stretches out his right leg and mumbles something that cant be heard, he stays asleep from the warmness of the fire while having a rare but pleasant sleep.

Akira looks back at Glass and the other female, before sniffing the ground one more time, than following the scent of a couple of hares.... After a few minutes she find them and silently circles them, without them knowing... Since we can't run at them she finds a good place to pounce on them, she then grabs a hold of them both t the same time, and snaps their necks, and wolfishly grins as her teeth sink into veins, and blood fills her mouth... She then hops back to the cave and drops a hare on the ground, and starts eating the other...

@Aqua

Last edited by a moderator:
Glass woke up as Akira was eating And said "what are you doing there" as he transformed into his human formed and yawned a little.

Akira finished eating then changed into human and leaned back then looked at him.. "Welllllllll..... I was hungry, I got an extra bunny and now I'm talking to you, mister sleepy head!" She says smiling then stretches and plays with her shirt, and twirls her hair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back