• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

"You do you i guess" she looks around and spots a bush nearby, getting up and walking over slowly. touches the leaves then smilles as she pulls a few leaves off. Sprinting over to the waterfall with a bottle of water and picking at cat tales before filling the water bottle up. she then mixes the herbs and throws it over to the frustrating Alpha

Shadow moans as she gains a slight bit of consciousness back. She hears muffled voices and tries to speak but all that comes out is a small wince. Then she blacks out again going completely still.

(anyone here?)

Shadowfallen9570 said:
he looks at her "what am i going to do with this" he looks at the two and then back a the almost dead wolf.?[/QU
Ivy sighs and walks over. "you pour a small bit at the base of the wound. just a small part. then have him drink it every three hours. it is simple medical treatment"

Baconhands said:
(I know what he was doing, I just need to get him back to you guys)
(we are in a field where the bear was but hes now dead and im hurt and everyone is around me trying to close my gash on my shoulder and chest. i think some are in human form and some are in wolf form.)

Baconhands said:
(I see... well, that's nice of everyone isn't it... =P )
(yeah i guess haha. it was originally me hunting a rabbit but @Shadowfallen9570 was following me and watching me without anyone else there. I couldn't smell him because of the wind and where he was but i smelt the bear and tried running away from where i thought i was. I ran right into him instead and he clawed me. i flew a few feet away and started bleeding alot from the gashes but i stood up and tried to fight the bear as i was dizzy. ShadowFallen9570 (Snow) saw what happened and went to attack the bear and killed it before it could kill me. Then i passed out and now hes trying to close my wounds and everyone heard the bear roar so they came to see what was happening. now were here.)

Baconhands said:
(Good summary. I believe Laikas was following Akira there anyway)
(yes i recall tht now because they were on his territory for his pack. so everyone will end up right in the field.)

Baconhands said:
(Laikas was a lone wolf, he'd just met Akira)
(wrong wolf name sorry haha. thats you right. and another wolf is following you both that belongs to a pack. victor im pretty sure)

Am2aM said:
(Hello! (☆^ー^☆))
(hello ^.^)

Laikas padded forward, studying the wounded wolf almost curiously. He tilted his head, intrigued before sighing, observing how the other wolves tried to deal with the wound. He almost chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back