• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

Akira watches Laikos, walk up to the female that was bleeding out and unconscious... She didn't know what to do so she just laid down watching..

Laikas tilted his head and sighed, glancing back at Akira, "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to do something?" There was no sign of aggression in his voice.

Akira pouted "but I don't know what to do...." She fake cried putting her paws on her muzzle whining like a pup..

Snow was still siting there waiting after a bit seeing the other wolfs walk in he looks at the new faces and looks at the medicine on the cloth he had and walks back out. "this should help stop the bleeding and heal the cut"

Akira watches him, with interest in how he knew that. But she ten stretches and sit up still watching intently..

Snow raps the the cloth around her and cleaned most of the blood off her as he did his best to keep you from dying. "this should work for now till i fine some thing better"

Shadow winces as she gains consciousness back a little and tries to open her eyes. Suddenly pain screams through her as she starts to awake more and cries out in pain.

Snow looks at her. "hey stay down don't move your will open the cut more if you move like that !" he pins her to the ground by outing his paw on her side.

Shadowfallen9570 said:
Snow looks at her. "hey stay down don't move your will open the cut more if you move like that !" he pins her to the ground by outing his paw on her side.
Shadow cries out in pain and tries to move under the pressure of the strange wolfs paw.

Snow yells at her "SIT STILL DAMN IT!!" his voice boomed as he looks at her. "give it a secant and the pain will go away"

Laikas tilted his head and glanced at Akira, disappointed with her unwillingness to do anything. He turned back and watched the situation, curiously intrigued.

Shadowfallen9570 said:
Snow yells at her "SIT STILL DAMN IT!!" his voice boomed as he looks at her. "give it a secant and the pain will go away"
Shadow panted hard as the energy she got drains from her and she stops moving as she hears his voice. She lays her head back down and hangs her tongue out trying to catch her breath.

Snow looks at him "i can do small cut but this is something i have never had to deal with they die with a cut this big"

"My name is Snow i i'm the reason she is hurt right now" he looked down at her then back at the other wolf "what is your?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back