• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

Laikas tilted his head and shook it, "Names are meaningless if we don't need them. Since I don't think I'm staying long, you don't need it." He glanced aside at Snow, slightly confused as to why he would decided to be in his human form at the moment, "Can you carry her?"

@Shadowfallen9570

Baconhands said:
Laikas tilted his head and shook it, "Names are meaningless if we don't need them. Since I don't think I'm staying long, you don't need it." He glanced aside at Snow, slightly confused as to why he would decided to be in his human form at the moment, "Can you carry her?"
@Shadowfallen9570
Surprised at his response, Shadow blinked not knowing what to say. She narrowed her eyes at him trying to figure out what this wolf is intending towards her. Does he not like her? Does he not care she is hurt? What is his problem? She is so confused and shakes her head trying to ignore the pain.

Akira, whom was listening to their exchanges blinked when Laikas said, he didn't think he was staying long... 'Is he going to leave me alone.....…..i-i don't want to be alone again...….... He is really nice.. I hate being Alone...' She thinks as she has the look of, terror, loneliness, and fear in her eyes... "Are you going to leave me.... Alone?" She asks laikas very quietly, while standing up and lowering her head slightly.

@Baconhands

Last edited by a moderator:
The werewolf had been traveling through the area when she had heard the roar of the large creature resonate on the air, followed by the thick odor of blood. Wolf blood with a hint of human blood. Curiosity had gnawed at Roxii, along with concern. Had one of her kin been attacked? She recognized the roar of the creature: a bear, no doubt. Bears and wolves never did get along, competitors for food and land and the like.

She debated with herself about whether or not she should avoid the situation; the wolf-hybrid had come across too many strangers who've betrayed her and put her life in serious danger. Growling to herself, she let her caring side win. Still in her human form, she lifted her nose slightly and breathed in deeply, gathering all of the scents that she could: a bear, whose soul she couldn't smell anymore, and a few wolves with the odor of blood covering it all strongly. Shouldering her backpack of various supplies, she followed the scents cautiously, being sure to trek the area silently so as to not be heard. Roxii stuck to the shadows and made her way downwind of the situation, hoping to not be smelled or seen.

Once she caught sight of the strangers, she crouched down and observed silently. The injured wolf was easy to pick out in the crowd: blood matted her fur and the gash looked deep. The other wolf that seemed to be helping didn't look like they knew what to do, given the crudely-done bandaging. Roxii narrowed her eyes at the strangers; if the wolf didn't get their wound cleaned and stitched, they would most surely die. It looked as though they were about to begin moving places.

Knowing fairly well that moving an injured body can prove to be more harm than help, Roxii got up from her place and began cautiously approaching the group. "
You can't move her."

Javax said:
The werewolf had been traveling through the area when she had heard the roar of the large creature resonate on the air, followed by the thick odor of blood. Wolf blood with a hint of human blood. Curiosity had gnawed at Roxii, along with concern. Had one of her kin been attacked? She recognized the roar of the creature: a bear, no doubt. Bears and wolves never did get along, competitors for food and land and the like.
She debated with herself about whether or not she should avoid the situation; the wolf-hybrid had come across too many strangers who've betrayed her and put her life in serious danger. Growling to herself, she let her caring side win. Still in her human form, she lifted her nose slightly and breathed in deeply, gathering all of the scents that she could: a bear, whose soul she couldn't smell anymore, and a few wolves with the odor of blood covering it all strongly. Shouldering her backpack of various supplies, she followed the scents cautiously, being sure to trek the area silently so as to not be heard. Roxii stuck to the shadows and made her way downwind of the situation, hoping to not be smelled or seen.

Once she caught sight of the strangers, she crouched down and observed silently. The injured wolf was easy to pick out in the crowd: blood matted her fur and the gash looked deep. The other wolf that seemed to be helping didn't look like they knew what to do, given the crudely-done bandaging. Roxii narrowed her eyes at the strangers; if the wolf didn't get their wound cleaned and stitched, they would most surely die. It looked as though they were about to begin moving places.

Knowing fairly well that moving an injured body can prove to be more harm than help, Roxii got up from her place and began cautiously approaching the group. "
You can't move her."
(looks like you caught up nicely from the beginning of what happened.) :)

Shadow looked at the strange female wolf as she approached and stated Ithat she can't be moved.

Snow stopped what he was doing and turns to the other wolf. "Yes i can but do you know a place we can take her to? Its not like just place anywhere around here is safe to bring her. With all the packs around here she would be most likely killed if we walk in to a packs territory!?"

Shadow looks up at them both arguing and gets frustrated. "No one is deciding what to do with me. I am fine and I can protect myself from any harm." She says as she slowly gets up and tries to stay standing to prove she is alright. She stares them all down.

Roxii shook her head and knelt down near the injured wolf. "Unless you want to hurt her more and send her into shock, no, you can't move her." Her voice was more forceful now, a hard edge to it. She inspected the wound now that she was closer. "Listen," she started, looking between the wolf who had spoken and the injured one. "If you move, it's going to be more harm than help. Trust me."

Diana stopped and sniffed the air when she caught a hint of blood. Is someone bleeding...? She asked her wolf, Luna, who replied with her usual sarcasm. No, I'm pretty sure they're having a blood bath. Of course they're bleeding you idiot! Go find them!

Sighing inwardly at the rudeness of her wolf, Diana followed the smell of blood. She finally traced it to a clearing with four or five other werewolves standing there, with a dead bear. She hid in the tall grass, observing the scene. What if they're from a pack? I don't want to unnecessarily get involved in this. I didn't ask you walk up to them like you're strutting down a catwalk, did I? Luna answered, with her usual charm.

Am2aM said:
Akira, whom was listening to their exchanges blinked when Laikas said, he didn't think he was staying long... 'Is he going to leave me alone.....…..i-i don't want to be alone again...….... He is really nice.. I hate being Alone...' She thinks as she has the look of, terror, loneliness, and fear in her eyes... "Are you going to leave me.... Alone?" She asks laikas very quietly, while standing up and lowering her head slightly.
@Baconhands
Laikas glanced back at Akira, albeit a little shocked. He tilted his head, "Why are you asking?" He tilted his head, "I'm not stopping you from staying with these guys." He studied her and sighed, Nor did I say you couldn't come with me.

Roxii hesitated and then shouldered her backpack off, setting it beside her. She looked up at the wolf who questioned her and rolled her left jacket sleeve up, revealing a large laceration that stretched from the top of her wrist up to above her elbow. It was cleanly stitched and still healing. "I've had my fair share of wounds." Letting her sleeve fall back down, she began rummaging through her backpack, retrieving a cleaning cloth, hydrogen peroxide and alcohol, and a needle and stitching material. She looked down at the injured wolf with a concerned gaze. "I can help you, but I need your permission."

She stares at him for a moment, then sits down ignoring everyone but him...'w-w-wait... does that mean he doesn't want me to go with him!?!?...... Blah!!' She then stares at him with a awkward look.... "Uh-h um...... Do-i-i mean can,.......or um...*gulp*"'you sound like a dumby... I would leave you in a ditch...'she quickly says to herself in her head.."uh.. Can I go with you?" She says then stares at the ground. …..

@Baconhands

Am2aM said:
She stares at him for a moment, then sits down ignoring everyone but him...'w-w-wait... does that mean he doesn't want me to go with him!?!?...... Blah!!' She then stares at him with a awkward look.... "Uh-h um...... Do-i-i mean can,.......or um...*gulp*"'you sound like a dumby... I would leave you in a ditch...'she quickly says to herself in her head.."uh.. Can I go with you?" She says then stares at the ground. …..
@Baconhands
Laikas shrugged and tilted his head, "Then again I might not leave." He looked at the other wolves, "If we plan to stay out here all night we really should start a fire or something." He looked around, "And get some kind of shelter set up."

Think I should go interact?

They seem nice.

But should I?

I don't know!

So much for our inner wolves being wise.

Hey!

Diana padded into the clearing, saying "Heyy, what happened here?" She glanced between the werewolves.

Akira sighed and then jumped when a new wolf ran up, yet again..."hello! She was attacked by a bear.." She says standing with her head held high... She then walks around and looks for some dry wood for a fire.

Snow looks at him and gets up then looks at the new wolf. "were is everyone coming from?" He thinks to him self not saying anything out in the open and walks off to get some fire wood.

Akira turns into her human form, her blondish white hair blowing in the wind... After she grabs a huge armful of fire wood, she makes a clear place to put them down, and puts them there, but lays them, to where you could add more.... She then turns into her wol again, prefering that form..."so does anybody know how to start a fire?"

"Attacked by a bear..." Muttered Diana. Guessing that they had enough wolves to deal with, she decided to be on her way. "Looks like there's enough people in this party," she said cheerfully, "So I'll be on my way now."

You're so bad with people.

Shut up, Luna.

While she was waiting for a response from the injured wolf, she heard another werewolf ask about how to start a fire. She averted her gaze to the wolf who had inquired about the fire. "You need to create a spark and catch it in the tinder," Roxii answered simply. "Then you blow on the spark to give it enough fuel to start a fire."

(I'm so glad I know all of this stuff from personal experience. O.o )

(Hahah xD I bet!)

Akira then changes form once more, and sits on the ground, She then tries making a park for the fire.

Snow comes back with fire wood on his back all warped in rope.Snow puts the fire wood down. "What are we going to do about shelter?" He looks up seeing it was about to rain.

Akira follows his gaze, and then hrugs."I has no idea where shelter is or how to make one...... Do any of you?" She asks looking at the other wolves around the area,

Javax said:
While she was waiting for a response from the injured wolf, she heard another werewolf ask about how to start a fire. She averted her gaze to the wolf who had inquired about the fire. "You need to create a spark and catch it in the tinder," Roxii answered simply. "Then you blow on the spark to give it enough fuel to start a fire."
(I'm so glad I know all of this stuff from personal experience. O.o )
Shadow sighs and drops back down laying on her uninjured side. "Fine..." She closes her eyes as her dignity slips from her a little bit as she is tended for. She never had anyone else to care for her, her entire life she was all on her own since a pup. She didn't trust any of these wolves but she had no choice since she could barely move. She lays her head on the ground and puts her paw over her eye so she doesn't have to see how helpless she looks to everyone else.

Laikas shook his head and glanced at the other wolves, "Something basic. We can't move her can we?" He sighed, "Yet we just might have to, at a risk of course."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back