• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Winged

~~~~~

Character Update

Blaire Winter Everard, 18

pq2qw1s.jpg

[[aged appearance at 22-29y.o.]]

OzrGsj6.jpg

Dimitri Mason Everard, 18

eFvYLOn.jpg

[[aged appearance at 22-27y.o.]]

TETqcXK.jpg

Ethan Cohen Furling, 17

216JvnR.jpg

[[aged appearance at 21-26y.o.]]

jOysJ7M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keanu laughed as he sent Blaire soaring threw the air, ending in her diving into the chilled water. His plan had worked perfectly. This way Blaire finally lost for cheating. He was still laughing when Blaire resurfaced, looking only slightly pissed off.

"Told ya cheaters never win." He shrugged innocently, a smirk spreading across his face. He closed his eyes as the wave broke over him, shaking his head to clear the water once more. Once his adrenaline had died down he realized how cold the water really was. He concentrated on the particles in the water, speeding them up. In a few seconds the water was noticeably warmer, but only in the span of the few inches surrounding him. "Come here," he called over to her.

Blaire's wasn't even angry, she knew she cheated she wasn't totally crazy. She laughed though it came out more nervous and jittery sounded than she intended as another involuntary shiver rolled over her. She paused a second at his requested and glided forward. She barely had to move, the water offered no resistance to her movements pushing her silently and effortlessly forward with the smallest kick of her legs.

The temperature rose as she drew closer. "Oh my gosh it's so much warmer over here," she exclaimed. But she noticed that water was only the warmest a couple of inches surrounding his body and fizzled out to the regular chilled temperature a few more inches away from that. It was tempting but she wasn't she if she should get closer. There was a debate going on in her head but it was almost being drowned out by her heartbeat as its pace quickened. Balked gave Keanu a small grin.

Keanu watched on blankly as she swam closer to him, the water nearly pushing her. Her body seemed to relax a bit as the warm water hit her. He could tell she was cold from the water before, and as much as he loved making her squirm he figured he could be a little bit nice.

He grinned as she commented how much warmer it was as she got closer. "Guess it doesn't always pay off being the ice princess doesn't it?" He joked with a triumphant smirk. Only a few moments later, Keanu could notice that her body was tensing up again. He knew the heat was only stretching a few inches. He was still working on getting his power stronger in or near water. It made sense, heat and fire was the exact opposite of cold and water. He reached out and hesitantly took her wrists, pulling her even closer. His heart rate increased with each inch of distance that closed between them. "You can get closer, you know. I probably won't bite."

Her heart was practically beating out of her chest, specifically when he touched her wrists and pulled her in close. Blaire's brain was empty of all thought. What was this feeling? Her heart rate and the....panic-y sensation that swept intermittently through her stomach. Butterflies? It reminded her of the feeling she got when she was debating whether to fight or fly--literally--usually followed by a confrontation of sorts. It was the same yet totally different.

She laughed nervously at his comment and gave him a smile, "Eh, some days better than others. I'm still figuring that one out. But I'm sure I wouldn't freeze to death any more that you'd burn." Their chests touched and Blaire wrapped her arms around his waist. Her voice lowered, suddenly becoming more serious, but a smile still played on her lips, "I can't guarantee I won't bite either."

Keanu's body felt even warmer at her touch. The nervousness he was feeling confused him. This was just Blaire, his best friend, his partner in crime. So why now, looking down into her eyes with only inches separating them, was he seeing her in a whole different perspective?

He raised an eyebrow and smirked at her comment. "I wouldn't have taken you as the biting kind," he laughed. A silence fell between them once again for a moment. Hesitantly, he slowly reached out one hand to the side of her face. His fingers brushed along her cheek and jaw, sweeping away some of the wet hair. He chewed his bottom lip as his thumb grazed against hers. His mind was racing almost as fast as his heart. He was working up the courage to do something he probably should have done a long time ago. Taking a breath, he brought her face closer to his. Softly, his lips brushed hers.

Her gaze flickered between his eyes and the lip he was biting anxiously. Goosebumps rose across her skin. Blaire stopped thinking and did the thing that felt like most natural in this situation. She met his lips, amazingly warm and soft with an overwhelming sense of relief. She was never really aware of it, the tension between them, how long had she wanted to do this? Her arms unwrapped so she could sling them around his neck. Blaire pulled him closer and kissed him deeper. And for a long minute all she could think about was the warmth of his body, the smoothness of his skin, and his heartbeat beating just as fast as hers.

When they pulled away she was still kind of stunned. Keanu was her best friend, he knew her in a way that was different than what she shared with Dimitri. She couldn't really remember a time where she didn't welcome his company. She was kind of surprised this didn't really happen sooner. "Why did that take so long?" She laughed leaning her forehead against his.

Keanu sighed contently against Blaire's lips as she kissed him back. Both of his hands rested on either side of her face as their lips moved together softly. He couldn't pinpoint when exactly the line between him seeing her as a sister and then something more blurred. But regardless, this felt right. The kiss played out for a bit longer before both of them pulled away.

His breathing was shallow as they pulled away. He was still surprised that he had actually done it. A faint smile spread across his lips as their foreheads touched. "Guess we were too busy trying to stay alive," he answered truthfully with a shrug. Maybe that really was why they hadn't focused on their feelings for each other before. He also hadn't been focused on keeping the water molecules moving over the past few minutes, and thus the water was beginning to get cold again. "Maybe we should head back, or at least get out of this water. If I let you freeze to death Callie and Dimitri will both murder me."

"I think you're right," Blaire sighed lightly, snuggling into the crook of his neck. That and maybe they both just weren't that good with their feelings either. That had always been pretty true for Blaire. The wind rustled over the pines and across the water. She gave an involuntary shutter and nodded her head. "Yeah, lets get back indoors. I haven't written my Will yet so I definitely can't die just yet." Blaire laughed a bit, "You guys would fight over my stuff and it would totally be a mess." She pecked his cheek and then a soft kiss of his lips before she pulled back, taking his hand now. With barely an effort she pulled the both of them over to the dock. Blaire leaped out easily, shook her wings and flicked her hands once or twice and the water flew off of them and pulled all the moisture out of her hair and clothes. She waved a hand and did the same for Keanu. "So we should probably get back to our B-day party?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back