• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Dear lady? now you really don't know me," Shania smiled and though she looked relaxed she was ready to fight "let me remove my weapon out of it's temptation," she hung her dagger and it's belt on a weapons hook

"Not sure if I should extend the same courtesy, and also lady is just a formal thing. Just something you do to be polite around here. I could just call you Shania." He said, though after a moment of consideration, Yues too all four of his weapons on the rack. They looked like half crescent moon blades.

"That is very unlady like, then do you want me to call you Sir Shania instead since you seem to be a little tom boy." He asked, though all four of his hands went into a ready position.

"Shania works Warrior is fine as well I don't do titles," she said and she slid into an easy fighting stance "your go Yue,"

Yue smiled, though he took quick notice a few demons walked up to watch, Shania probably heard Yue's named called out a few times. most of the demon's thought he was going to get his butt kicked.

Yue's two bottom hands seem to take up a defensive position while his upper hands started for an attack, getting ready to punch Shania as she rushed her.

Shania brash as awlays did nothing to defend but she caught one hand the other conecting sharply to hr shoulder she pulled and tried to use the hit shoulder to toss him over her and onto the ground.

Yue made a surprise face when Shania pulled him up over his shoulder, though he tried to twist himself to the side to keep Shania from completely folding him over her.. He was surprisingly heavier then he looked.

Shania saw flipping him would be hard so when he was half over her she flung herself back turning her body into a weapon as they hit the ground.

Yue's hit the ground with Shania, though he wasted no time getting back up after she had flipped him, not wanting to stay defenceless.

she used her legs to trip him up and she got on his back and twisted his bottom arms behind his back she was laughing honestly she was having too much fun to take it seriously like when she wrestled with Lucifer.

Yues found Shania had gotten on his back, though she took hold of his bottom arms, he easily use the top ones to grab he shoulder and pull her to the side of him, he rocked his body for a roll as well, trying to toss her to the side.

he ended up fliping to where she was under him "this is weird," she commented and tried to use her lege to flip him over again.

Yues laughed at her unseemly comment about it being weird "I feel like your molesting me rather then fighting me." He demon commented as she struggled to get the upper hand on him again.

"Lucifer never complained," she said "even when I'd get rough," Shania was smileing and another laugh came out though she managed to get her legs around him and she used all her strength to flip them again

Yues yelped a bit when she flipped him, but because of her lack of two other arms, it was pretty hard to to completely pin the guy.

"I feel molested now, you keep crushing my chest," Shania said doing what Kai would do if he were a girl exploting obviously embarrassing things.

Yues laughed, "Trust me, you've not seen me, I crush rocks." He said, though he use his opens arm and move to pin Shania again. He was not sure if this was going to continue to go around with him pinning her and then twist.

"The hell!" He said, holding his head with two of his four arms, "You are nuts! how the heck did you get compared to High Lord Tannis?" He said laughing.

she hopped off him and shrugged "not really sure," she said rubbing her head "the headbutt usually finishes friendly fights.... used it against Luce and Death works,"

"I think it is mostly a surprise factor...." Yues mused quietly, he felt like a rock in all honesty. "Though you are pretty good. Most the demons were looking to watch you kick my butt. I think they got what they came for." he said getting up.

"Same here, yeah, are you?" He asked. He brushed himself off before he started to walk to the weapons rack.

"you have a sturdy punch but I'm fine," she laughed "also I am not sure what you have all heard of my but I can give you the true stories might like them better,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back