• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea smiled and wondered away, her usual habit of sneaking away when no one was looking. Though it did almost get her killed two times in a row, she was pretty sure she was not going to die today. When she got to the library she set her backpack down on the table and a small thud and walked to one of the shelves and pulled off a book. It was written in demon... she could speak but she did not read..

Mia smiled at Kai, "Well then, your the only one in the group without a sponsor. I think that might be enough to repay you for saving my daughters life. Though I hardly know you I would love to test you before hand, but I am willing to bypass it on the account that I owe you." She said.

Sage listened to Mia, but turned her attention to Rose after a moment, "Musical powers huh? You going to play an instrument too now?" She asked the dangling Arch Angel.

Lucifer gently pet Ebony's hair, "I am sorry... I just want you to stay safe.. I don't want to take any chances. I know you are strong, but you don't have to prove that to me or anyone else.. I just want you and our babies to be safe."

"How can they be safe... if we don't win the war?" Ebony asked "I know I'm just a range fighter... but I can help a little."

Kai looked at her "test away my lady I'm no freeloader," he said though he watched her carefully.

Rose shook her head "we don't know yet," she said softly.

Sage smiled, "Well I would love to watch." While I laze on the grass... Sage thought to herself. "Ooh do I get to watch Kai get kicked around?" Sage asked with a smile.

Mia laughed, "Freeloader you may not be. My powers can be hard to control and takes time to master. They can dangerous if not used properly... I need to know if you can handle something like that. My power if energy, not just energy of the body, but energy close to human equivalents of a bomb, and if not properly use, will go off in the palm of your hand." She said, holding her hands up as if to make a point.

Lucifer hugged her tighter, "We'll win... How about we go find mom..?" He said, he had a feeling Ebony and him might fight about this later... but he wanted her safe. He understood her need to help, but still.

"Ok," Ebony said softy "we do need to tel her the good news after all," Ebony rubbed her belly.

Kai looked at Sage then Mia "I am brash head on i like to make bombs go boom even if it's in my face... I might just fail," he admitted.

Rose looked at Sage "what do you think think Kai will fail?"

Sage shrugged, "Even if he did fail, he'd pick himself back up and do it again."

Mia thought about it, then nodded, "Ok, I want to see your concentration. Concentrate right now, I don't want you to stop or move till I tell you to... Also, watch me while you concentrate " Raver raised an eyebrow for a moment, "You going to test him right this second? They just got here." Mia waved her son off for a moment. "If he can do this first part then i'll wait till night and see what he can really do. Besides this is the easiest part." She said in return.

Lucifer smiled and took Ebony by the hand and led her down the hall, though he had no idea where he was going or even if he could find his mother.

Rhea eventually found a book that taught demons how to speak human, she sat down and immediately started to read.

Kai raised an eyebrow when he concentrated without his knowing his shadows went to protect him where he could not see, he kept his eyes and mind on Mia though.

EBony followed Lucifer "shouldn't we ask for directions?" she laughed.

Lucifer smiled at her, "Never! we are on an adventure!" He told her laughing, though he gently tugged her down a few more halls. Somewhere in their adventuring he started to play a game, he was sure Ebony easily caught on where they had to go down the halls without being seen. Often he would hide whenever an unsuspecting demon passed by, though he would laugh quietly when no one noticed them.

Mia actually just stood and watched Kai for a good long while. She waited for about 5 minutes without saying anything. The silence was killing Sage, she watched quietly. It was as if Mia was waiting for something.

Kai did his best to nt blink to often he knew a second of lost consentration could be a very bad thing.

Rose pouted getting bored but Dasuke was patiently watching.

Ebony giggled with Lucifer he was such a little kid she loved him so much.

"What... are you doing?" A voice asked.

Lucifer nearly jumped out of his skin and yelped when he was suddenly surprised. Levi had actually been watching them for a while. "Oh Levi... you scared me...." Lucifer said with a small laugh.

After a while and Mia though Kai looked like he wasn't going to get comfortable, She jumped and tried to land a kick on Kai. Sage wasn't expecting for the demon to launch and unsuspecting attack like that.

Ebony spun quicky he had frightened her and her wind hand acted on will to protect her till she saw Levi and it stopped "Oh... Levi," she said timid as always.

Kai's shadows went to make a sheild though he never moved so used to taking hits "hello? warnings are nice,"

"You're supposed to be concentrating not talking." She said when she recovered and took a few steps back. "Though I'll let it slide since you still haven't moved... I'll see you later tonight. Oh, you can move now." Mia told him, before waving bye to him. "I am going to fawn over my lost daughter for a bit, I leave the rest to you Lord Dasuke." She said.

"I think you almost failed.." Sage said to him in a whisper.

"Geezz both of you calm down.." Levi said, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"Levi! Do you know where everyone is?" Lucifer asked, "We have an exciting family announcement!"

"Well I know where your father is... and Silla was elses where being... her..." Levi said.

Ebony blushed and took ahold of Lucifers hand she was slightly afraid of Levi's reaction. "is... there a way we can get everyone togethr?" she asked softly.

Kai shrugged "she shocked me," he said "though seems everyone wants to hit me,"

"Of course and don't be so formal Dasuke is preferred the lord makes me sound stuffy." he smiled his normal good nature d smile

Mia smiled, "Of course. You're of higher rank than me so I try not to overstep my bound." She said, "Then, good night Dasuke." She said before herding Momo with her. Raver wordlessly left with them, though Momo took enough time to wave bye to everyone before she left.

Sage chuckled, "I guess shes going to keep you on your toes if you pass. I am surprised you said yes though, I have a hard time seeing you with a teacher.." She said laughing a bit.

Levi nodded, "I can."

"Oh yeah, I guess its a good thing we found Levi first! He can do that easy since he is head of family!" Lucifer said with a nod.

"Come on, we can meet in Mokii and Lucifer's room." Levi said, turning around and going the direction they had come from.

Ebony nodded and quietly followed Levi who intimidate her still. She looked at Lucifer for reassurance.

"What do you think i never had a teacher?" Kai asked sage amused.

Dasuke waved them off "Ok my first order is. see if you like your rooms so we can jump on beds and other such activities," he laughed.

"I know a few other activities that happen on beds." Sage said suddenly after Dasuke's comment about jumping on the bed. The comment came out so suddenly even Sage laughed, "Woops, I spoke without thinking, happens sometimes."

Lucifer smiled and wrapped his arms around Ebony and pulled her close while they walked. It was not long till they got to a room, though no on was there yet. Lucifer thought that too early till Sillia burst into the room and jumped onto Levi, 'LEVI!!" She yelled.

"What the... Ugh... you smell like you've been drinking." Levi said pushing her off.

"Heee... just a little.." She said mischievously.

Ebony hugged Lucifer and hid behind him slightly. "hello... Silla," she said softly.

"We can do those too I supose" Dasuke said with a smile

"dad!""rose blushed and hugged Sage tightly.

Sage laughed loudly, "Alright lets go see those rooms of yours." Sage said before looking at Kai, though she did gently pet Rose on the head. Though patting on her head made her realize something to help her tease Rose more. "Well more like you are always in charge, you don't exactly listen to well sometimes."

Sillia smile and flew over to Ebony and took the girl by the hand and pulled her from Lucifer, twirling her by the hand, "And here is our newest addition to the family! Oh how exciting, a new niece. I always wanted a niece, to many boys in this family!" Sillia said. Lucifer smiled at Sillia Danced around the room with Ebony.

Sage smiled, "I was talking to Kai, I didn't answer him earlier." Sage pointed out to Rose, though Sage did make a small point to gently slide a hand off of Rose's head and gently grope her butt. She can now officially molest Rose and not feel bad about it.

Mokii laughed as well when she came in the room, another Levi looking figure came into the room, but he had a softer face then Levi. He did not scoul as much as the other demon did. "Sillia you're going to make her dizzy!"

Ebony was too busy laughing to realize she was dizzy.

Kai laughed "I had teachers but they have a habit of dieing on me," he said.

Rose yelped and hid behind her dad "sage you meanie!"

Sage grinned at Rose before winking at the girl. She was going to make a joke that it still might happen if he manage to pass this demonesses test, but she was not that poor in tastes and Dasuke might not actually approve of such a joke, "Hmm well I guess you'll have to pass her next test. Though I do worry if you actually get a hold of explosive powers."

Lucifer took Ebony into his arms, smiling at her laughing, he loved to listen to it.

Mokii was busy holding Sillia up, who had gotten dizzy herself, her usual smile well in place.

When everyone called down, Lucy's dad spoke up, "Now was it happening?"

"Ebony and I have an exciting announcement! Do you want to say it or should I?" Lucy asked his mate.

"You do it," Ebony giggled "I'm a bit dizzy," she hugged him.

Kai smiled "Oh I'll love it ... make my enemies go boom," he chuckled and jumped on a bed "ah this is nice,"

Rose pounced the bed as well though they all had seperate rooms.

"Thanks Dasuke... I guess I am seeing you later? Or are you going to come watch Kai get kicked around too?" She said with a laughed. She didn't jump on the bed, though she did look a bit relaxed.

Lucifer smiled, "Ebony is pregnant, and with twins!"

There was a bit of silence before Sillia and Mokii nearly screamed with joy. Sillia pounced on Ebony, knocking Lucifer over as well since the girl was in her arms. "Babieees!" Sillia chimed "Oh Ebony we are so happy!" Mokii praised. Lucifer, Lucy's dad looked pleased with a small smile on his face, though Levi looked indifferent, well till his brother jabbed him in the side.

Ebony squeaked and then laughed "maybe I'll have a daughter?" she asked "more girls in the family," she chuckled.

"I have to try and find a playmate for Rhea," Dasuke chuckled "you all have fun,"

Rose smiled "By daddy," she said with a chuckle

"What happen to Shania? She's supposed to be playing with Rhea... hey that's right... when did everyone disappear....?" Though Dasuke was already walking away and Sage was left with Rose and Kai."Talking to myself, thats normal.."

"Two girls!"Sillia said, rubbing her face in Ebony's bust. Lucifer pushed her off, "Mine!" He told her, though he was not near as aggressive if it was anyone else, family he will allow it, but anyone else he would probably chop to pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back