• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When the sky falls down (winged people experiment rp)

I keep my mouth shut for a while now. As we pass through a large set of doors I hear some sort of buzzer go off above our heads and mutter a curse word under my breath, running faster till i'm at your side. "Hopefully your ride is just behind the next doors!" I say

I let loose a spray of bullets through the door and burst through it, stepping over the bodies of three guards. My gorge rises, but I force it down.

"300 meters away. How many tests have they done on you so far?"

"A couple years worth. Only a few that really affected me. Telepathy, telekinesis, and the wings are the biggest things." She added, ignoring the sight of the bodies they passed.

"I see..well, the Helix decided that telepathy and telekinesis were small potatoes, so now I have wings too, and I can see the entire electromagnetic spectrum." I gesture towards my eyes.

"Either way, I hope you know how to fly. They didn't really give us much practice, did they?"

"Nope. They didn't. I can fly ok though. They let me practice at least once a week." She replied, stopping at the door when they reached it and opening it. No once seemed to be chasing them or anything.

"Wait," I say, flicking through the electromagnetic "channels". I turn in a circle, trying to sight anyone, or anything.

"Are they...letting us go?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it's another test. Maybe they don't want us anymore. But either way, lets just get out of here." She said, walking out into the sunshine.

I focus on a small blip on the gamma level.

"I dunno about wanting us, but I agree with the getting out part."

I stretch my wings. I kind of want to stop and examine them, but there isn't time. I run and jump into the air, doing a somersault.

"Well, let's see what kind of mess we're in."

She stretched out her wings and joined him in the air, just stretching her wings and getting used to being in the air. She couldn't really do any tricks because of her dress, so instead scaled the building and then dove down from a tall height. Luckily sh caught herself before she could hit the ground. "So where are the others?" She asked Ian after a few minutes.

"I can't see them." The burning in my eyes has gotten a bit worse, but I look down anyway. "The Helix is preparing something down there though." I focus more. "It's like...a cannon?" I look back at the girl. "I think they got out. There's no temperature signature of a Phoenix down there, so they're either out, or dead."

I stop, hovering a bit.

"Oh, and also, what's your name?"

"Annora is my name." She said, landing once again on the group and slowly bringing her white wings to her back again. (We should wait a bit, let the others catch up)

(right you are)

I land next to Annora, sitting down on the earth.

"Strange... where are we, anyway?"

"I have no idea." She stated, slowly sitting down as well. She glanced around, though didn't see anyone.

"Well, here." I hand the rifle to Annora, standing up.

"How strong are your powers?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back