• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Chaos Reigns(Accepting)

Phasma

CUPCAKE= Psycho on the Loose
(This is based off of my story on Wattpad, it's copyrighted. Try to copy and I will end you. o-o)

Teenagers, they think everyday is the end of the world. At least they act like it. Well what if one day it was actually the end of the world? This role play is about teenagers stuck in a hospital. It is a mental hospital. So the windows are "punch and kick-proof". The doors, they can only be opened with a card. In the "Big Book", it says that when the world ends the believers will ascend and those who don't, are left to suffer until they prove themselves worthy. Three years before this event, there were two demons who were sent into the world, one was outcast because he was different. The other, sent to watch him. The first found the hospital, he was sent to unlock the angels inside those patient to fight against, the second demon will not rest until the patients are dead along side him are his seven deadly sins. They are inside him and he tried to give the kids demons to overrule their thoughts and occasionally their actions

Last edited by a moderator:
STARTING POST

The ground quaked from beneath the patients feet and knocked them to the floor. The techs were gone, the nurses to, they seemed to had disappeared. Windows were cracked and smoke was everywhere. Screams, growls and hisses echoed through the building (the demons are in there btw all the characters are in the building hiding who they are.) Wails and screams continued to sound through the area, although "no one" was there but the patients. Let's start!!! (Chiji and CJ were the Techs and the nurses were Loretta and Torvi)

"What the heck." Tesla cried setting down the waistband she had cut off her leggings, to hang herself. Tesla slowly got up and crept out of her the suicide watch room. "So close..." She whispered looking down at her feet. "Chiji!" She yelled nervously. No one answered. "I'm gonna die... CHIJI!" She shouted holding her hand up to her mouth. Starting to get scared she looked around, her eyes darted side to side. "What in the mother fluffin world man. Not cool. Well... Yeah kiiinda cool. But not really, But yeesss." She hissed grinning ear to ear as she saw no techs were there. Meaning she could do whatever the hell she wanted.

Alexander played with the toy he was given. It was a piece of foam, shaped in a rectangle. There was no use for it but to squeeze it and tear it up. Which is exactly what Alexander did. But now he was bored. There were no techs around. He could steal whatever he wanted...

Alexander kicked his door, which did nothing. He waited for a tech to come. None did. He kicked it again. No response. Sweet. He grabbed the foam he left ripped up on the ground and stuffed it into the hinges of the door. He kicked again. "That's not helpful." He whined. There was no doorknob on this side, and it was locked from the outside. The only thing he could do was sit and wait.

Tesla looked up. "Hey!" She chimed seeing a crack in a window. She looked around for something to break it more. A chair. She thought. Grabbing the chair she held it and slung it at the window, the window cracked more. She grabbed it again. Then slung it at the window once more and the window shattered. Then, before she could jump out she considered the others who were in rooms and couldn't get out... The rooms had no windows so she had to find a way, she wouldn't dare forget the other kids.

The hallway echoed, a sullen click each time Jordan took a step. Humming under his breath he walked down the white hallway, ignoring the strong reek of chemicals that appeared in every hospital. His wings were hidden beneath a black coat, making him seem...well mortal. a sudden crash diverted his attention away from his thoughts. Before he could hunt down the sound, he heard banging from nearby. Seeing the door, he put a hand on it's knob and twisted. Click Locked, typical human behavior. With a sigh, he held out a hand, and the inner-lockings of the mechanism changed. He opened the door, and saw a small child sitting on the floor. He gave him a small wave. "Hi."

@Phasma @Quiet Is Violent

(lol small. He's six feet tall)

Sticky looked up at the other boy and nodded. "H-h-hello." Sticky stammered, standing up. "Are y-you a pa-patient as well?" He asked timidly, not meeting the other boy's gaze. "How did y-you unlock the door?" Sticky looked at the other boy's shoes and smiled. He'd like to steal those sometime. He'd like to steal everything, all the time of course.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent](lol small. He's six feet tall)
Sticky looked up at the other boy and nodded. "H-h-hello." Sticky stammered, standing up. "Are y-you a pa-patient as well?" He asked timidly, not meeting the other boy's gaze. "How did y-you unlock the door?" Sticky looked at the other boy's shoes and smiled. He'd like to steal those sometime. He'd like to steal everything, all the time of course.

[/QUOTE]
Jordan laughed a bit, noticing the boy's clear want in his eyes. "I'm not really a patient, but I'm not a visitor either. My name is Jordan. As for the door.....well a magician never reveals their tricks."

(funny story, I had to improv as a kleptomaniac once in theater class. Let's just say I stole someone's glasses of their face.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Jordan laughed a bit, noticing the boy's clear want in his eyes. "I'm not really a patient, but I'm not a visitor either. My name is Jordan. As for the door.....well a magician never reveals their tricks."
"Magicians are evil." Sticky muttered, stepping away from Jordan. "You may leave now." Sticky turned away from Jordan and went back to playing with his foam. "Why are you here, anyways?"

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"Magicians are evil." Sticky muttered, stepping away from Jordan. "You may leave now." Sticky turned away from Jordan and went back to playing with his foam. "Why are you here, anyways?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm....I don't really wanna leave. Don't feel like it. I'm here to help you anyhow. Not a magician by the way, just a turn of phrase. Besides, haven't you noticed?" He raised an eyebrow leaning on the doorframe.

Otakubeats said:
"Hmm....I don't really wanna leave. Don't feel like it. I'm here to help you anyhow. Not a magician by the way, just a turn of phrase. Besides, haven't you noticed?" He raised an eyebrow leaning on the doorframe.
"Haven't I noticed what?" Sticky snapped, rather angry now. "I asked you to leave and you refused. You're just like the doctors. Always saying I can't do what I want."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"Haven't I noticed what?" Sticky snapped, rather angry now. "I asked you to leave and you refused. You're just like the doctors. Always saying I can't do what I want."

[/QUOTE]
"That's just it. I'm not saying you can't do anything. But the doctors....they aren't here."

Otakubeats said:
"That's just it. I'm not saying you can't do anything. But the doctors....they aren't here."
Sticky brightened. "No more doctors? Yes! I can finally steal what I want!" His attention zeroed in on the teen's shoes. "I want your shoes." He decided. "Give me."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Sticky brightened. "No more doctors? Yes! I can finally steal what I want!" His attention zeroed in on the teen's shoes. "I want your shoes." He decided. "Give me."

[/QUOTE]
"Why."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"Because I want them." Sticky stated. "Why not?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, why do you want them?"

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Sticky thought for a moment. "Because they belong to you." Was his simple answer. He just wants what he doesn't have. "Can I have them?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, did you ever think about if I need them?"

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"How is that relevant?" Sticky asked. "I want your shoes and you should give them to me because I want them."

[/QUOTE]
"It's relevant because these are my only pair of shoes which I need, and you need to consider other's feelings."

Otakubeats said:
"It's relevant because these are my only pair of shoes which I need, and you need to consider other's feelings."
"Why?" Sticky muttered. "Other people are mean and rude. I want the shoes." He pouted. "Gimme."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"Why?" Sticky muttered. "Other people are mean and rude. I want the shoes." He pouted. "Gimme."

[/QUOTE]
"Am I mean? I did open the door after hearing you banging trying to get out didn't I?"

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"Well yeah, but now you won't give me your shoes."

[/QUOTE]
"Sometimes you don't get what you want. I'll make you a deal. Either I leave the door unlocked and keep my shoes. OR I lock the door and you in it, but you get the shoes."

Otakubeats said:
"Sometimes you don't get what you want. I'll make you a deal. Either I leave the door unlocked and keep my shoes. OR I lock the door and you in it, but you get the shoes."
Sticky thought for a moment. "Ughhhhh fine. Keep your shoes." He mutters, annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back